Kaen Lum Kong

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
Okay this lakorn end on ep18...lol...I didn't know this cuz still haven't had time to watch beyond 9...so it ended this Sunday 3/12/06

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
noiki said:
no i didn't buy mines yet but vicky did and she said it's on the vcd ja.
[post="90463"][/post]​
Yeah, I saw that over at Spicy. I am excited to get my vcd now. I just loved this lakorn.

sl33py

sarNie Hatchling
this movie is good in the beginning... but then it started to get so lame toward the end. all the bad people turn good at the end.. n'ek don't have much role after she become a princess.. her uncle, that little boy, her dad started to disappear at the end..
when she live inside the "koom" she always be wearing the same outfit.. the bad guy who took over her kingdom died of heart attack - that is very stupid.. die so easy.. overall, this movie is good .. very romantic... but the creditbility is extremely low......

i liked this lakorn for all sweetness and romance bewteen Oil and Noon..but i, too, felt that nothing was really happening in the lakorn at all...besides the fact that they were singing and figting over song rights..yeah PingRak and Lift's conflict was an obstacle to the drama..but that was it. In the beginning, Noon's uncle looking for her was stressed and emphasized but in the middle, i felt like that wasn't followed up at all. sure they showed him once twice..but there was no real significance like i thought there would be. all in all..i like the lakorn..but i think it could've been better.

Mann

lol i have this vcd now and i want to show some of my scans! :D

Inside Vcd

if you want to take some to ther forum go heaad but credit me...

Front Cover

Inside Vcd #2

Inside Vcd

Inside Vcd

sl33py

sarNie Hatchling
nothing excited at the end.. pa ek and nang ek just hugged as typical thai movie.. i wonder if anyone noticed that nang ek always wear the same dress when she live inside the koom.... if u watch carefully, she always wear the same shirt (white top) with black or white dress.. kept switching back 'n forth with little decoration as if she had on different outfit.. but really it's the same dress throughout the movie... that was kinda hilarious...

Leila

sarNie Juvenile
Oh my gosh!! I was not expecting the ending that I saw, right when you thought it would end, there was another twist!! I was like WHAT THE HECKKK!!! LOL!!!! And everytime Kwan and Kaeow would understand eachother, I was like YESSS!! But, then like 2 seconds later something would happen that they would get into a fight and I would be like URGHHHHHHHH!!!!! And I would liek want to turn it off...But all in all the ending was good because it like, didn't just end, it had so many twists and turns, and was like attention grabbing. I love this lakorn and I recommend that if anyone hasnt seen it yet you should watch it.

Mint27

oh how CUTE that you summarized. :D I haven't seen the ending and I am so EAGER to watch it. :lmao:

I'm a BIG fan of this lakorn too. :D :lol:

Susie

sarNie Adult
I LOVE THIS LAKORN TOO...BARELY ON #6 BUTS IT GOOD!!!!! OIL IS SO CUTE I REMEMBER THE LAST TIME I WATCHED HIM IN A LAKORN WAS THE OLD ONE BACK IN THE DAYS W/ THAO PLAYING AS HIS BRO(THAT LAKORN WAS GOOD) OPPS IT WAS SO SANEA HAA....BUT I'D HAVE TO SAY I THINK NOON & OIL MAKE A CUTER COUPLE THE AUM& OIL lol. I LOVE THE SONGS IN HERE ITS MAKES ME WANT TO TRADITONALLY DANCE.

Buri

sarNie Egg
slee00 said:
I love the songs in this lakorns...I cant find it on Ethaicd.com...where else can I find it?
[post="100961"][/post]​

u couldn't? i just ordered mine last night from eThaicd.com...

there's another site i found call thainetcity.com
i like the cover of the cd/vcd they have there. go under search..and put Kaen Lum Khong, that should do it.

hope that helps.. :D

btw, does anyone happen to have the the lyric/translation the "raw ruk?"
i'm soooo in love with the song...so are those who have heard it in my car..hahaa :lol:

slee00

sarNie Adult
Buri said:
u couldn't? i just ordered mine last night from eThaicd.com...

there's another site i found call thainetcity.com
i like the cover of the cd/vcd they have there. go under search..and put Kaen Lum Khong, that should do it.

hope that helps.. :D

btw, does anyone happen to have the the lyric/translation the "raw ruk?"
i'm soooo in love with the song...so are those who have heard it in my car..hahaa :lol:
[post="101539"][/post]​

Thanks! That did helped! Which is better? Thaicity is cheaper...But do they contain all the songs? It didnt list

Susie

sarNie Adult
yay i finally got my vcd karaoke of kaen lum kong!!! i bought mine for $5 at temple yesterday. =D

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
This lakorn was so pointless, Oil and Noon were cute but Lift was annoying and the subplots gave me headaches. What I liked was the song by Oil, Ror Ruk.

azian-luver

sarNie Egg
heheh..check this out..UNSEEN DRAMA

credit: paujinjong

did this scene happen already?..wonder what's this all about?..:lol:
check out oil's arm.. :wub:

so pretty

credit: paujinjong
^i love the mv too..
I LOVE THIS LAKORN!!!! NOON AND OIL HAVE SUCH GREAT CHEMISTRY!!! =)