Kaen Lum Kong

OnlyU

sarNie Elites
i think they should have Noon speak Esarn. I haven't heard much of Esarn in this lakorn when most of the storyline is base on Esarn people and places....

don't get me wrong it's still interesting and I'm liking it very much :D

missjoy

sarNie Elites
saw the first epi and it is alright...i am going to continue watching and hopefully it gets more interesting. Sorry to say, but Oil cannot sing Look toung.. he sounded horrible singing the beginning theme song...

funny.. i did not know that the lakorn is suppose take place in northern thailand since noone was speaking esarn.

arissa

sarNie Elites
here are some pictures i found of the characters.....on ch7 site

GOSH...NOOn is soooooooooooooooooooooooooo Gorgeous & Beautiful......

I saw the 1st episode.....It was okay....I dont think I will continue to watch this lakorn.....maybe..I will wait it out..until it end...then wacth it again....

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
summary credit ThaiDramafan.

WianGaew six years old is a princess in Laos. She goes across the river with princess mother Wiankham and uncle's prince Poomuang, and they has run away to the forest in Thailand.

Uncle's prince Poomuang determines to go to taking across the river and to return the property.

He told not to go out until hearing of the sound of Khan as hidden oneself in WianGaew and the princess Wiankham in the forest before he goes out.

The princess Wiankham goes out to look for food when hiding oneself in the forest.

And, she died by being bitten by the snake. WianGaew was crying.

The Son of Sua and Duangdaao Anon(Num Attapon) who came to the forest and helps WianGaew. And, Anon raised WianGaew like his younger sister.

The prince Poomuang was not able to regain riches.

The prince Poomuang wanted to take WianGaew and princess Wiankham run away, and blow Khan. However, both do not come out. And, the prince Poomuang finds princess Wiankham's remains.

As for Anon, He like to compose the song and poetry.He supports the movement that insists on the right of a poor person.

Khaw praises the talent of the poetry of Anon. Khaw values the pendant of Khan passed when separating from father. Khaw doesn't separate Khan by the moment, and either always blow Khan.

Anon falls in love with companion's woman while helping the campus activism.

Anon meets the air raid in the forest, and Anon dies. The poetry that had finished being composed was being grasped by the hand of Anon that became remains and came back.

Khaw(Nun) grows up, works as a cowboy and the labour for farming, and supported the parent-in-law. Foster father Sua falls in the heart disease one day. Khaw and the foster mother cannot raise it though it is said that it will cost a much to operate. Khaw meets an old friend of foster father Sua Ponchai in by chance.

Khaw will work in the band of Ponchai.

Signboard singer Khwanjai(Oil) of the band and son Ponsak of Ponchai come to love Khaw.

Millionaire Jemsii becomes the sponsor of the band,because her daughter Bongbarot likes Khwanjai. The order is put even on clothes and the dance, and Bongbarot is started to say to become a singer though it is tone-deaf. Khaw happily becomes Pinrak who is making clothes. Pinrak also likes Khwanjai.

The prince PooMuang changed his name as Khammuang now, and lives in Khonjiam in the Mekong river.
The subordinate named Riamnoi is taking care of the prince. Two people are opening the shop of the bamboo product. Khan is especially goods. When The prince miss his younger sister and his niece, he is blowing Khan well in the vicinity of the river. The beautiful music became famous. DJ Hiaoaa of Looktung FM cheats Khammuang, and buys the right of the song. The news of Khammuang becomes small news in the world of Looktung. Khaw couldn't noticed that it is her uncle's story though Khaw was angry about the story.

When Khaw strolls around of Khonjiam taking the ship, she hears of the music of Khan. Khaw plays Khan and answers the same music. It was not possible to find the person who is blowing Khan, though Khaw looked for the person who was blowing Khan.

Ponsak hears Khaw compose. Ponsak likes the tune of the song, and ask to keep compose the song "Khanlamkhong".
Khaw completes the poetry which Anon composed, and Composition is completed. Khaw made the song thinking the singing to Khwan. However, Khawan couldn't speak before he goes up to the stage one day. Instead of Khwan, Ponsak sings this tune. Ponsak sings well, and is liked to MeeYok who is the sponsor.

The song "Khanlamkhong" became famous. It is made to compose to Khaw, and Jemsrii is said that it will make the album. Khaw thinks that money can be returned for parents of the obligation, and sells the right of the tune. Ponsak becomes a famous singer in place of Khwan. And, Khaw becomes famous as a composer. Because the inside and Khwan that tried to sell Ponsak the flattery everyone took the lead and undertook the chore in the band, it did. Even Pinrak starts attracting Ponsak.

It is noticed that Hiaaa is a tune that listened to the tune of "Khanlamkhong", and I bought from Khammuang, and appeals for Jamsii. Because Hiaaa had evidence, it is defeated though everyone of the band fights for Khaw. Ponchai comes to dissolve the band.

Everyone scolds Khaw because it thinks that Khaw told a lie. Only Khwan kept believing Khaw, and it encouraging it.

Khaw goes to search for the tune of "Khanlamkhong". And, it ..Khammuang.. comes round each other. Two people embraced each other while crying. I feel Khaw the sound of Khan led two people.

Khammuang and Khaw fight to return Hiaaa the copyright of "Khanlamkhong" together.

And, Khaw won. Friends in a music band comes to apologize that all of the band were bad. Khaw and Khwan were decided to move to live near the river quietly.

angie_thip

sarNie Adult
i saw this lakorn part 1. it very good. i very interest in noon part. want to find out what she going to do in the fulture.

Mint27

angie_thip said:
can some one tell me why those bad people try to kill noon and her family.
[post="77119"][/post]​
The bad guys are trying to kill Noon because she's the Laos princess, and the bad has killed off her villages including her family. Now Noon has to escape or else he'll kill her. He just didn't want any of Noon's family's blood to survive.

In ep.3, Noon was almost killed by the bad guy's man, but then her man protected her and got stabbed instead, sadly he died. It ended there. I believe this weekend's episode will show more. :D

Mint27

credit to siambook and spicy

waterfall scene!!!! :lmao: :sweat: :sweat: :sweat:

Nice style and beautiful! Can't wait to see her dress like in the lakorn! :D

angie_thip

sarNie Adult
thanks for sharing. i love the picture where oil and noon on the water fall. it so sweet, cant wait to see that part.

Mae

sarNie Adult
I really want to see this lakorn...the waterfall scene looks HOT..hehee....but is anyone uploading this lakorn? I really wanna see it...

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
Mae said:
I really want to see this lakorn...the waterfall scene looks HOT..hehee....but is anyone uploading this lakorn? I really wanna see it...
[post="77776"][/post]​
I just posted ep2 in the Download section...*check over there*:)

ep3 won't be up until much later...it takes me 1hr and 30 minutes to record the show.... :huh:

Noon W and Oi Thana! :shocked: Very Shocked, but they are so cute in this lakorn... My parents like the songs in the movie, so i guess ima buy the OST when it comes out. To be honest, after trying to watch Mai Khun Uey with Kob and Oi i said i wouldnt watch another lakorn with either Oi or Kob... But after the preview of this lakorn with Oi I was like WOW! I dont think ima watch another Kob lakorn for awhile cause like her roles are alwaise the same, and once it changes she becomes that role forever and ever and ever... I get really bored of it. As for Noon i have never seen a lakorn with her before and this is the first. She's pretty good... Cant wait to see wat will happen in the lakorn... ^_^

xxGREENxx

sarNie Adult
shattered soul said:
wut happen to lift? he used to play main p'ek, is it? but why he always play the support role lately...............
[post="75633"][/post]​
well maybe because he have been gone for too long, so now that he's back he's going to have to start all over again, thats probally why