Kaen Lum Kong

Vanida said:
i love watching ban nork lakorns and with esarn intstuerment and songs good songs and make you want to get up and dance
[post="75047"][/post]​
kekeke... I agree with you on this... It makes you wanna dance in circle like Salavan... kekeke. ^_^ I even rip the song at the end so i can jus listen in my car... hahaha... GOSH i am like my dad and mom who listens to these kind of songs... When i hear then i jus wanna DANCE! hahaha... Anywaise if i remember I can post up the songs i rip from the movie... If anyone wants it jus let me know cause i got alot of things to upload and post...

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
yingerbug said:
Noon W and Oi Thana! :shocked: Very Shocked, but they are so cute in this lakorn... My parents like the songs in the movie, so i guess ima buy the OST when it comes out. To be honest, after trying to watch Mai Khun Uey with Kob and Oi i said i wouldnt watch another lakorn with either Oi or Kob... But after the preview of this lakorn with Oi I was like WOW! I dont think ima watch another Kob lakorn for awhile cause like her roles are alwaise the same, and once it changes she becomes that role forever and ever and ever... I get really bored of it. As for Noon i have never seen a lakorn with her before and this is the first. She's pretty good... Cant wait to see wat will happen in the lakorn... ^_^
[post="78033"][/post]​

That's so cute..Yingerbug I've never seen anyone do that before...write it in white...too cute. :)

Mint27

epi.4 was CUTE! I love this movie a lot. Lift is doing GREAT! His playing his role really well.

Noon and Oil are just GREAT! ^_^

Vanida

Save World Save Life
Mint27 said:
epi.4 was CUTE! I love this movie a lot. Lift is doing GREAT! His playing his role really well.

Noon and Oil are just GREAT! ^_^
[post="78402"][/post]​

i agree nun acting is great so is lift he so funny oil n lift are like close friend have ablum together its funny to see them in a lakorn :D

Mae

sarNie Adult
Where can I find the storylien to this lakorn??????? I can't find it anywhere..........

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
Mae said:
Where can I find the storylien to this lakorn??????? I can't find it anywhere..........
[post="78571"][/post]​

I posted the summary on page 7, Mae... credit to Thaidramafan of course and it's basically the same summary that ch7 has up....I think it's pretty much about them fighting for the right to the music or something...but then I've only seen ep1 and I didn't read the summary in full...just skimmed

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
The cd is out...well it's been out...anyways

here's the cover

http://www.ethaicd.com/show.php?pid=21911

1. Ta-lon Esarn (THEME) : Oil Thana

2. Kaen Lum Khong(ENDTITLE) : Maneemookda

3. Ror ruk : Lift Supoj Juncharouen

4. Kid tung duang jum-pa : Woranuch Wongsawan

5. Ngao ruk : Woranuch Wongsawan

6. Marn maya : Woranuch Wongsawan

7. Tai dum lum pun : Oil Thana & Lift Supoj

8. Ror ruk (Mega Dance) : Kaew Maneetrub

9. Ror ruk : Oil Thana

Credit Ethaicd & me for uploading

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
kewl.. looks very interesting. i can't wait..

yeah!!! they gonna sing..woranuch is gonna sing too!! i can't wait..to hear her sing..

anybody know what the lakoran is about ? :)

Is Woranuch suppose to be in a lower-class? its gonna be great.
seeing her dress like this.. :)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bee

sarNie Juvenile
can you guys believe this lakorn is alread already half through!
I love this lakorn, and songs! :rolleyes:

linky

sarNie Hatchling
WHAT!!! ITS ALREADY HALF THROUGH. i THOUGHT IT JUST CAME OUT 2WKS AGAIN... MAN, I MUST REALLY BE BEHIND...

Jean

sarNie Juvenile
I can't wait to see this week's episodes, I can't get enough of it and I can't wait till Kaew and her uncle reunite, I hope it's real soon.

Leila

sarNie Juvenile
I am so in love with this lakorn! Noon and Oil make such a good couple! I hate Lift and that girl that plays Pinruk...THEY MAKE ME SO ANGRY WHILE WATCHING!!! ESPECIALLY PINRUK!!!!!!!!! URGHH!! Anyways, back to Oil and Noon, I love their cute scenes, and now that theyre going to be onstage together just makes things better! LOVE this lakorn!!!