Kaen Lum Kong

Mint27

laosempress said:
This movie is gonna be a BIG hit
[post="31074"][/post]​
:loool: :loool: :loool: I totally AGREE! And I can tell already too. YEah, Go our Noon and Oil. Man, Noon is ALL THAT and OIL is ALL HOTTIE TOO. :sweat: :sweat: :sweat: :sweat:

I can't wait until it airs. :w000t:

GOTTa love this couple. :lol:

jeanie

sarNie Adult
Whoah is that Oil in the pic w/wacky hair and the pink boa around him? If its him, Not. Cool.

Anyway they look really cute together. Anyone know the storyline?

Mint27

jeanie said:
Whoah is that Oil in the pic w/wacky hair and the pink boa around him? If its him, Not. Cool.

Anyway they look really cute together. Anyone know the storyline?
[post="31238"][/post]​
:loool: :loool: that is him. he looks dorky, but still HOT! ^_^

Mai*

sarNie Elites
iluvnumandoil said:
whats up with oil always doing pjj projects
[post="31303"][/post]​
Why not? PJJ is one of the most well respected production companies, and they are very catering to their stars :huh:

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Awww.Oil looks so cute in that loogtoong styled looking thing lol..I want to see this lakorn..but wish it was Oil and Yui again...But first time seeing Oil and Noon paired up..Let's see how it's going to be :p

Mint27

ruby4u said:
is there anymore pix?? plz...thanx!
[post="31289"][/post]​
yes, there ARE A LOT more actually, but I'm at school now, so when I get back, I'll post up a tonz for all crazy fans of Noon&Oil na ka. ^_^

kpt

sarNie Egg
awww, noon and oil look cute. i want to see this. can't wait. :)

kitkat

sarNie Elites
laosempress said:
This movie is gonna be a BIG hit
[post="31074"][/post]​
OMG i totally agree with you! most of PJJ's projects i love it.. hehe.

by the way, noon is so extremely gorgeous as usual! i envy her smile! oil is getting hotter everyday. LOL

Mint27

Alright guys, for those who haven't these precious photos of Noon and Oil off stage at the set of Kae Lum Kong! Here u goes!