Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

ayu

sarNie Egg
anyway, i order my magazine from PINKLEMON.COM .. they have good deal .. if anyone want to buy it .. get it there : http://www.pinklemon.com/product/productli...?subcateid=MG01

andAYU, how can i forget my dear friend :wub: .. no wonder we have so MANY things in common. we're destine to be friend :loool: <-- man, such a long time since i know you .. 4 or 5 years? .. that's crazy!!!
I bought my magazine from pinklemon too!! what a coincidence! I was so close to buying up the magazines with our gorgeous aff on the cover, but I stopped myself before I bought the whole site up and bust my bank account x_x thank you for the link dear <33 it has been that long!! funny how we talk to each other on & off.. it was the same with tik forum, and then sexybi.. now p'umm has reunited us again! our common love for the same men brought us together in the end. <333 :wub: you're one of my long lasting online friend! <333

It's getting late here, i didn't realise the time since it was so fun talking to everyone here. 3am, i'd better jump into bed! Gdbye lovelies! I look forward to seeing this thread jump 2-3 pages when i wake up! <3

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Sarn! Welcome back na! We all missed you so much.
Hm, can you fix the forum, like see all of the posts but not in a list like this? Thanks.

Haha, all of those new photos look so hot. ^_^

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
^Oh my gosh, I am the dumbest person ever! All I had to do was switch the forum mode, the button to the right! ^_^ Ooopss, nevermind then Sarn. :lol:

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
^ saobomp lolz it can go both way I prefer it to be prisoner of love more though it sounds more wild.

sarN

sarNie Granny
ok i seen all new MV !!!!! It was so cOOOOOOOOOL I love all the song !!!

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
OMG after I left the thread I started to feel dizzy and nauseous (I need to go lie down)...could it be...I hope I'm not pregnant with Harit's baby too! :eek:
hahah don't let Prisna know!!! haha

OMG :loool: ok ok ok calm down..breath breath! that just reminded me I was telling someone on here that I check this forum on my blackberry and it's really dangerous when I'm driving..She said something like..Let the fever (JLR) kill you not the car! hahaha that was funny!
Anywho yes breath...WHOOOO you must have turned super red then! :loool:
With all good things I have to take him with moderation! lol..just a left hand, i'm willing to share!
thinking to myself (just because you hold his had closes to his heart doesnt mean you get it. I do) :loool:
hhaha and that was me that told you that hahahah girl you need to be careful! hahahah

omg! haha i'm like sneaking on at school *supposed to be typing and researching a paper for ELA* and i had to come in here ahhah but the freakin school blocks all the pixs and stuff so i can't see the pictures!! just words! haha but i get to go home in 10 mins yay! then 3 day weekend!! hahhah its like 3:10 rite now and i like freakin forgot to sign in hahah but wen i get home goin bak on hahha so i caughty up on the reading part geez like 10 pages from last nite! hahah

YAY! SARN'S BACK!!! WOO! now she has to go back and read/hike through the jungle of posts haha and i thought more to add to my list =] but i have to wait til i get home to do that hahha yay 8 more mins!!

OMG! my white friend is sitting next to me and he thinks i'm insane laughing at all these posts hahha o well haha and my best friend is on her soompi site haha sneakin onto our forums while supposed to be researching hahaah and we're frantically looking back and forth for the teacher ahahah

2 more days!! ok wen i get home ima finish my MV and try to make some artworks for ya'll and add more to the list =]

and

WELCOME new posters =] or silent readers haha glad to have you join us! =]

van C and Prisna i got this all figured out

I get Weshat to work w/ me and get him to kidnapp SO and he has Harit's number so he'll be running to her rescue and while he's doin that ima tie Boon tai to you ya'll and tell Harith not to go see you guys cuz Boontai's there and he like dispieses her hahahha so ya'll are out of luck hahah i OWNED THIS hahhahahhahahha then i'll have Harit and So[s/] *leaves her w/ Weshat* all to myself hahha BEAT THAT hahahhahahh

well have to go for now almost time for school to be out be home in a couple mins so talk to ya'll then <3 my JLR FEVER INFESTED FAMILY

chenling

sarNie Adult

must THANK cecilia, for this...she read something I wrote and wanted more hehe...so I made this story banner enjoy ladies!!!

Raiya

sarNie Adult

must THANK cecilia, for this...she read something I wrote and wanted more hehe...so I made this story banner enjoy ladies!!!
Wow chenling - beautiful!!! Is it okay for me to use for my YT page? I'll definitely give you all the credit!!!

cecilia

Staff member
CHENLING thank you na kha *run to read about ARISOYA :wub:*

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
omg omg so sweet!..look at their eye contacts. it melts my heart away

credit to taksaorn.com
Yes, I really love the eye contacts and touching, :wub:

Kkrystal, bring me with you! I'm small enough to go into your luggage; I'll be quiet. heh.
Now I should really consider that thailand trip, if I'm not fast enough, p'umm would be grabbed away by some feisty girls here. :lmao:

now that picture of p'umm sitting pretty in that hot bowl of ice-cream is making me laugh.
he looks so docile in there.. :spin:
sarn, you're really going to post that picture there? HAHAHHAHAHA. now, this I HAVE TO SEE.
Take me too, Kkrysatl, I'm small for your luggag too! When we got to Thailand we in our own way, next thing you know I'm with Harit. :loool:

I'm so bad, SPAMMING is all over me ! :lol:

sarN

sarNie Granny

it look like he went back to his rough look back at JLR island ( when did we name the island "JLR" HAHAHHAHA^^^^ ) soyia prolly like his sweaty look :lol: :lol: :lol:

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid

it look like he went back to his rough look back at JLR island ( when did we name the island "JLR" HAHAHHAHA^^^^ ) soyia prolly like his sweaty look :lol: :lol: :lol:
Which girl dont like his rough and sweaty side Sarn, thinking about this want to drool and faint. Is it just me that this forum is gettin too HOT! :lol:

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
this look so wild ^_^ wonder how they end up on the bed

I think I use to saw the clip, Harit was on a chair cleaning the window and SO might said something to Harit, he have to jump off and give love to SO, she is to sweet and hot to stay away from. :lol: