Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
^^ Does aff have shorts on or her skirt slit cuz i see her skin.

wooot i own page 324.

cecilia

Staff member
i'm at work and everytime, come here, the pictures got quote again .. i love it but the ppl that walk pass my desk will think i'm some kind of :ph34r:

krystal she have on a short short black pant.

fun

Expired Sarnie
dont you think that saraya is playing a little too hard to get. i mean i understand how she feels but with that face of harit it just to hard to watch. i would have given in already, he's a total hottie, like everyone knows that already lol. :lol:

cecilia

Staff member
^hey, after all the stuff that he did to her .. he deserve to be treat that way .. gotta make the man work hard for it .. it's good that HARITH knows his wrong doing and come after the things that he WANT .. chase after his dream .. that's right. i rather see the man doing the work than having the n'ek sit around and wait for the p'ek to return after they r her for no reason :rolleyes: <--shooo. i need to stop comparing these two lakorn. :loool:

sulad

sarNie Adult
this look so wild ^_^ wonder how they end up on the bed

http://img167.imageshack.us/img167/6746/a63262701bv3.jpg
:drool:
So HOT!
HEHEHEHE.

This morning was so crazy. I was watching Jum Leuy Ruk yesterday and so before falling a sleep.
I was thinking about the lakorn and so I end up dreaming about the lakorn. Like in the lakorn Soriya is not pregnant. But in my "Dream" lakorn. HEHEHE. Soriya was not pregnant and Harit wanna go for a another round to get her pregnant. But then I woke up before it happen. HAHAHA. LOL. I sound crazy, but I just end up having my own dream version of Soriya pregnancy. Hopefully P'Aum don't see this or I'll be like this :ph34r: .

fun

Expired Sarnie
This morning was so crazy. I was watching Jum Leuy Ruk yesterday and so before falling a sleep.
I was thinking about the lakorn and so I end up dreaming about the lakorn. Like in the lakorn Soriya is not pregnant. But in my "Dream" lakorn. HEHEHE. Soriya was not pregnant and Harit wanna go for a another round to get her pregnant. But then I woke up before it happen. HAHAHA. LOL. I sound crazy, but I just end up having my own dream version of Soriya pregnancy. Hopefully P'Aum don't see this or I'll be like this :ph34r: .
you crack me up :lol: :lol: :lol: :spin:

fun

Expired Sarnie
^hey, after all the stuff that he did to her .. he deserve to be treat that way .. gotta give make the man work hard for it .. it's good that HARITH knows his wrong doing and come after the things that he WANT .. chase after his dream .. that's right. i rather see the man doing the work than having the n'ek sit around and wait for the p'ek to return after they r her for no reason :rolleyes: <--shooo. i need to stop comparing these two lakorn. :loool:
that is true. i just sometime hate it when the nang eks plays a little hard to get... i see too much of those lakorn... :wacko:

cecilia

Staff member
LALA i think we think too much of them that we end up dreaming about them .. i have one but it's not as steamy as your.

FUNFUN I agree, sometime some n'ek have no reason to make p'ek work hard but in this one. I BELIEVE HARITH need to work EXTRA hard to make up for everything that he did to her. I MEAN, SORIYA told him her NAME and try to make him understand after she learn the truth that HARIN died but he wont' listen to her. everything that she say to him is consider lies. so now that he LEARN the truth and hurt her already, it's time for him to pay back and work up. PLUS Soriya ask and warn him numerous of time to not get too involve, now that HARITH got himself caught in his schemes Soriya have no choice but to let go of him. It's up to the p'ek to hold on to their love one and this one. i love it b/c HARITH will not take 'NO' for an answer. he will go and ngao her when she didn't even want him too *kindda*

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
:eek: i see starryXing! =] haha yay i rushed to finish everything so i'm free to JLR spamming for the rest of the nite WOO! haha gona work on the contributions =]

cecilia

Staff member
^hahah. i wish i can spam more*as if i haven't enough alrdy* anyway, still at work. sneaking around forums posting away. LOl

fun

Expired Sarnie
cecilia so true... i love harit because he does not take no as an answer... he is so in love that he is willing to take whatever soraya throws at him...

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
OMG!! i see sarN!! hahahha YAY! ok i have a feeling 2nite is going to be a JLR FEVER INFESTED FAMILY REUNION!!! hahaha <3 i LOVE all the artworks!!! lovely job like always StarryXing, Cecilia, and Chenling!!! i'm so happy i have so many talented JLR SISTERS :wub:

did you gals see this picture of him eating yogurt/ice cream?

Credit: ch3
haha omg this is like the 29375073527032 picture i've seen him w/ some type of food hahaha its usually drinks and desserts w/ him hahah

^hahah. i wish i can spam more*as if i haven't enough alrdy* anyway, still at work. sneaking around forums posting away. LOl

haha and Cecilia's in here!! r u invisible? haha sneaking at work haha don't feel bad i sneaked on at school hahahha your probably looking around making sure ur boss isn't around haha i kept on looking to see where my teacher was at haha kinda look suspicious HAH o well i got by ;)

starryXing*

sarNie Adult
:eek: i see starryXing! =] haha yay i rushed to finish everything so i'm free to JLR spamming for the rest of the nite WOO! haha gona work on the contributions =]
Yeah, I left work early today!! Thanks for the comments on my artwork.

Well since I'm getting P'Umm already..I'm willing to share something sweet with you..You (Ayu only) can hold his left hand it's close to his heart.. LOL So only you can hold him close to your heart ok and I wont get angry! lol This will be our little secret...LOL since the others are sleeping! :loool:
So, you girls are going to become Aum's harem girls, huh? I love that comment about sharing his left arm to someone else. Funny. :p At least we've got to a point where someone's agreeing to share something.
I was started to get scared with all the hot air balloon sneak attacks. The last I read, Prisna was bringing out the big machine guns. Hope no one gets hurt. Is there a doctor in here? Cause you know none of us is gonna go see Soriya's "doctor." No one believes a word he's saying (I still say she's having a baby!!):)

Oh...... I love this picture!!! This totally made my day!!

cecilia

Staff member
YUP. afraid to be visible today .. i'm invisible at work today b/c there are alot ot catch up to do.. :blush: sneaking in anonymously :lol: don't want to get caught on demand works.

muahaha and STARRY just have to quote it again .. too embarrass at work now .. as someone peek over and see them cuddling like that :blush:

misszaky

sarNie Hatchling
You guys are tooo fast for me. I can hardly keep up with the posts.

Anyways I agree with Cecilia. Harit needs to work EXTRA HARD to make up for the pain he put So thru. As much as I don't like seeing Harit being pushed away by So. I just love it that HE DOESNT GIVE UP! and I love his jealous-face when he sees So with Nugorn. HAHAH

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
Cecilia....Yummm thanks for that picture!
GrudgePrincess LOL Now I remember that it was you! Gosh how could I forget! :huh: :loool:
:loool: Yeup I'm willing to share P'Umm's left arm! :loool: :loool: