Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

Raiya

sarNie Adult
moh, come back soon na! <33

some more hot pictures of our golden couple; soraya and harit :blush:

gosh, aff's complexion is so amazing. just look at how flawless her face is! :spin:

awwwww... <3333

credits: pantip.
Ayu - welcome! glad you could join us! Thanks for sharing the pics...soooo HOT and seXXy. I love it :wub:

Good Morning Jungle lovers!!!!! I got something for you guys this morning to drool :drool: over, check this out Aum is holding Aff hand in this photoshot. Soooo HOt...Enjoy, gotta go running late for work. bye!!!
http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/gg165/v...672m006sl71.jpg
Oh Van, you make me want to drool but I won't, I leave tha to you Prisna and the other gals on this thread! Wow, now I want to go and buy that magazine!

ibsim820

sarNie Egg
Someone fix the forum, where's dear Sarn? I hate it when it's listed, I can't see everyone's comments and posts.

Anyway, wonder if Wishbone can release the .srt files for the episodes or perhaps change the times to fit the HQ DVD episodes up for download. I want to do a JLR marathon with my cousins who aren't familiar with Thai next weekend or something. I've never been this confident about any lakorn in my entire life. They're such picky viewers and I guarantee my life that they will fall in love with it like us. :lol: I want to watch it on my flatscreen which means I want to burn off these subbed HQ files, wonder if Wishbone is planning on doing that? The online files are simply too LQ, it'll be too blurry for television plus, nothing beats the HQ DVDs baby!

That'd be AWESOME! Please include me in, too. Usually I don't like to watch on small screen but JLR is an exception. Thanks so much! ;)

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
:yahoo: I'M SO ZESTY RIGHT NOW! WHA HA HA HA (evil laugh @ everyone) WHILE YOU GUYS WERE SLEEPING! I REALLY GOT TO SPEND VALENTINES DAY WITH P'UMM! HEHEHEHE :yahoo: well it's not v-day anymore..but it's still dark outside so I'm going to say it still is!
P'UMM logged into clubatichart! I tried to let everyone one know but you all were sleeping? hehehhe
I AM SO SATISFIED....UHHHH COULD BE A LITTLE MORE BUT OMG..I DONT CARE.. :yahoo:
My hands are shaking and my heart is beating so fast! :yahoo: Gosh THIS DAY CAN'T GET ANY BETTER! :yahoo:
Wha ha ha ha Prisna and Van...While you guys were taking (revenge?) out on eachother I got him! WOOOOO WHOOOO..I told you that "Juming" thing would work! :yahoo: hahaha this must be what love feels like! hahahahaha
I have to drop by clubatichart when I got home, at school right now, I can't go and watch the video, sure i will faint and drool at school. :lol: I make sure that Van get you too if you try to take Harit! :loool:

cecilia

Staff member
Good Morning Jungle lovers!!!!! I got something for you guys this morning to drool :drool: over, check this out Aum is holding Aff hand in this photoshot. Soooo HOt...Enjoy, gotta go running late for work. bye!!!
what. i woke up to see AYU and MOE spams .. :loool: ..
thank you for the link na kha VAN .. they are so amazing .. seriously, they should just stick together in *real life* they seem to in love on the cover as well.

AYU, didn't you use to have a different login in here a long long time ago? .. anyway, the new pictures from pantip got me giggly and blushy again .. I LOVE THEM .. btw thanks .

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
You're just too much... Well, is getting very late I think I'm going to bed, goodnite ladies see you tomorrow and sweet Dream of Sexy boy Harit(Don't let Prisna know)..
Prisna, I will have more ideas tomorrow for you to try and stop me from getting to Harit, goodnite sweetie I have alot fun with you today... kiss.. kiss..
Yeah if I know I will hunt you down in your dream and take Harit to my dream. :wub: :loool: I have alot of fun with you too. I'm ready to destroy your plan Van, bring it. :loool:

cecilia

Staff member
ahHHH im back im back !! soo miss all the JRL!!!!!!! almost 50page behind man
DID You have fun at the jungle w/HARITH? .. man, the gals are fighting their way into the jungle . they must have met you and brough tyou back
i missed you .. so many pages to catch up too .. have you fix your modem?

sarN

sarNie Granny
it fix but i was soooo buussssssssssssssssssy cuz im remodel my house changing floor tile to marble LOTS OF WORK ... the house was MESSSSSSSSy everything was unplug and move around i just don't have the time . I was spinning like fan and runing around w/ tool and i haven't change my clothes in 3 days :lol:

cecilia

Staff member
^wow. he make you work that hard at home too .Lol .. well, glad that you finally made time to come here .. MONDAY is the big day. you should stream it live as well.

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
ahHHH im back im back !! soo miss all the JRL!!!!!!! almost 50page behind man
We are miss you SARN! Welcome back! :yahoo: We should have a party in here, the returned of SARN from Gayu and Chompoo Island (not Harit) :loool:!

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
it fix but i was soooo buussssssssssssssssssy cuz im remodel my house changing floor tile to marble LOTS OF WORK ... the house was MESSSSSSSSy everything was unplug and move around i just don't have the time . I was spinning like fan and runing around w/ tool and i haven't change my clothes in 3 days :lol:
:eek: Gayu and Chompoo made you work so hard, :loool: to bad Harit couldn't help you, busy with me. :loool:
^wow. he make you work that hard at home too .Lol .. well, glad that you finally made time to come here .. MONDAY is the big day. you should stream it live as well.
It was not harit but it was gayu and chompoo! :loool:

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
Do you know if anyone have inside of the magazine yet, he make me :drool: :drool: :drool:! That is so hot and cute how he hold aff hand, not feeling aff hairdo. :wub:

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
ahaha i'm bored who wants to chat with me on msn?

I see the sarn lady on.

sarN

sarNie Granny
OMG YA GIRLS ARE crazyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so much to read . I'm sad dat i MISS ALL THIS wild chicken peck of ya .....

ayu

sarNie Egg
The thread is alive again! <333 raiya, thank you for the warm welcome na :wub:

jun ji, I see you loitering here, i know you from soompi right! come talk with us! :spin:

hehe, ceci. I finally posted; so i had to spam with moe since the thread was too quiet. do I see sarn here too??? I used a different log in before sarn went through a revamp i think; then i had to re-register again, so i used a new login! but it's still the same me! the new pictures are such close-ups, i blushed seeing them. look at how red harit's ears are.. :blush:

i just went on an online impulse buy :ph34r: I really wanted the WE magazine, so I bought it online. The photoshoot scans are just too pretty, I had to buy it to keep! Sigh. I wish I lived in thailand, then I could go grab all these pretty magazines! <333

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
The thread is alive again! <333 raiya, thank you for the warm welcome na :wub:

jun ji, I see you loitering here, i know you from soompi right! come talk with us! :spin:

hehe, ceci. I finally posted; so i had to spam with moe since the thread was too quiet. do I see sarn here too??? I used a different log in before sarn went through a revamp i think; then i had to re-register again, so i used a new login! but it's still the same me! the new pictures are such close-ups, i blushed seeing them. look at how red harit's ears are.. :blush:

i just went on an online impulse buy :ph34r: I really wanted the WE magazine, so I bought it online. The photoshoot scans are just too pretty, I had to buy it to keep! Sigh. I wish I lived in thailand, then I could go grab all these pretty magazines! <333
Just the magazine? If I could live in Thailand I would grab HARIT. :lol: