James Jirayu Tangsrisuk

sarNie Adult
Step, you're celebrating your birthday soon!? :party:  :grouphug:  advance happy birthday! we'll never get old! LET'S BE FOREVER YOUNG! YAAAAAAAY! 

sarNie Adult
Oh I just learned today that it was Ter's birthday yesterday. (.... and He's 10 years older than James JI. WOW. talk about looking young!) Happy Birthday to him too YAAAAAAY! 

Photo Cr: nuth_jiranee

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
040156 said:
Hahaha after Gun, Nong Bieluvr?
Haha. After Gun. Gosh what to do? I have too many guys I want to "marry". Gun, JJ, Phet, Nadech, and Mark. But for real, Mark is for Kim, Nadech is for Yaya, so I'm down to only three. LOL. :) But if I had to chose, Gun would be my first priority. LOL, I make it sound so easy, but for real it's not even possible.

Step

Mrs James Ma
Thank you, happy birthday to you too in advance :hapbday:  :hapbday:  JJ is younger to me by few months :facepalm: 
WE ARE YOUNGER THAN BIELUVR  :highfive:  :highfive:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:
040156 said:
Step, you're celebrating your birthday soon!? :party:  :grouphug:  advance happy birthday! we'll never get old! LET'S BE FOREVER YOUNG! YAAAAAAAY! 

sarNie Adult
Aww man! I wanna see James Ji play a good guy/push over for once. But sadly, I think bitchy characters suit him better. I mean, he didn't really leave that much impact when he played a monk.  :scratchhead2: 

My dream is to see him as a nice guy who gets pushed over the edge and starts becoming mean (to get revenge/retribution) then once he's done, he's back to being a nice guy again. Something like the plot of of the K-doramas "Green Rose" or "Nice Guy"

sarNie Adult
For those who have LINE the Tokyo Girls Collection Autumn/Winter show is being brodcast live. I only tuned in 3 hours into the show (there are 2 hours to go) and I haven't seen James Ji yet. I'm not sure if he already showed up in the first 3 hours but for those who want to try to watch it with me, just install LINE, get the QR code of Tokyo Girls show from this link: https://line.me/ti/p/%40tgc_line

I only saw James's new haircut in instagram and it's HORRIBLE.  :teary: I hope they style it 

sarNie Adult
So during the Tokyo Girls Collection, James Ji saw Naomi Watanabe again, who he first met at the Okinawa Film Festival (which he attended for Timeline). So according to James Ji, he approached Naomi Watanabe and was so happy that she recognized him/remembered him from the last time they met. So he posted this picture in his Instagram

Then Naomi Watanabe on the other hand also posted in her instagram (at first, she failed to tag James Ji properly because she didn't use an underscore.) Anyway, Naomi said: 

"With Thailand's superstar @jirayu_jj
He gave me his sticker, so as a joke I asked him to write his number on the back of it. He laughed, disappeared, and never came  back. He was just talking next to me He's was quick - way too quick
Is he a ninja? Everyone in Thailand - tell me Thailand's super ninja  I won't eat you so come over here Thailand's Super Ninja"

and then she made the tag "Thai Ninja" and "Super Ninja"

the next day, it was in some of the news blogs in Japan. Such as this one

The headline goes: "Watanabe Naomi, Thai no ikemen star ni furareru." It roughly translates to thai pretty man (a more "mature" or manly version of "Bishounen") star jilts Naomi Watanabe". Actually there is a play on the word "furareru" which can either mean a jilt, or simply a wave, depending on which kanji is used. so it's a pun on when they just waved to each other (as in they said hello since they met again) and Naomi's joke that she got jilted (i.e. James suddenly ran away from her). I think Naomi Watanabe was just joking when she said that whole thing about James leaving her and stuff. She is a comedienne after all. And James..... hahahaha well. He probably got lost in translation so he just left. hahaha. He is such a kid. In fact there were comments that said that "Beautiful oneechan (older sister) might have made him just made him too nervous" 

Oh by the way, Naomi Watanabe is one of my favorite Japanese comediennes. She's really funny. She rose to stardom when she made a video dancing to Beyonce's single ladies, even though she's on the heavy side. Haha. She's really very flexible and fit! She was once in this Japaese Gag show, "Picari" and one of her segments there is "Shiratori Monogatari" (Shiratori's story) where she plays Mirei Shiratori, a girl who everyone likes for some reason (as in they prefer her over conventionally beautiful girls). And each week, a very handsome actor would come and be "smitten" with her beauty and they have to fight her classmates for her love (and they also have to carry her. Many tried but failed!) one of the sample segments she has is this one, with Sato Takeru, the actor for the movie Rurouni Kenshin. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kogmGK65OIY

too bad the show does not air anymore. It would have been funny to see James guest star in that show and carry Shiratori! hahahaha

Step

Mrs James Ma
OMGOMGOMG that baby loves JJ so much. It does not even know James is a celeb :kiss: It was so happy watching him. Did you see what that baby was doing with toy?? I think it mistake it for a pillow :coverlaf:

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
LOL. That's adorable, but I'm sure the kid was just happy because he/she was playing with a toy, not because of JJ. But I sure did Fin when I watched him. :)

sarNie Adult
It was probably James ji, babies a strange that way. Before, my cousin used to laugh hysterically whenever she saw a milk commercial on TV. Maybe the baby liked JJ's voice or something

sarNie Adult
GUYS!!!! I read from James Ji's Vietnam fanclub that it seems like he has another lakorn slated slated slated and this time with Taew. It's "Yai Saneha" and I think I'm finally getting my wish for him to play a good boy role with revenge or badass comeback element!!! I'm so excited!!

Step

Mrs James Ma
OMG how many lakorns he will accept in a year?? Padiwarada (he finished his part though), Buang Hong and new lakorn. How will he manage :shrug: but its a good news though. why Taew lol :p

sarNie Adult
It's already in the currently broadcasting section. It's "unknown" under Taew's tag. I'm just mobile right now (on my way home from work) so I can't post links properly. So far those are his only projects. I think he'll manage since both Taew and Kim are shooting something else right? As long as he doesn't have a movie or a concert next year, I think he'll manage. This year he had 2 concerts and 1 lakorn , NNS also had overlap shooting at the start of this year

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
I'm sure he can make it. Taew has many lakorns filming atm so by the time she's free for the one with JJ, he'll be free too.