James Jirayu Tangsrisuk

sarNie Adult
Guuuuuuuys! Check out Clairdelune2013 's latest instagram post re: James Ji translated news. Says James Ji has someone in his heart though they're not yet beyond friends but they're constantly chatting. I'm so excited for him!! I hope she's a great gal, heck, i hope it's Bella, but i doubt it (especially with Weir in the picture). Who do you guys think it is? It might just even be ploychompoo although he already explicitly denied that it's her. He did say that they were "friends " but he didn't say anything about them chatting constantly or not. So i dunno.

sarNie Adult
Whaaaaaaaaaaat? Nooooong Bieluvr! Nooooo! Suspense!!! It's killing me. I bet it's someone completely out of the blue. Like... Pream! I have a feeling that it's Pream. Because bella said in a tonight show interview that James used to tell her that he liked someone, and Bella and Pream are close because they have the same manager? I dunno hahahaha.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
It could mean that he has someone in his mind, but she maybe doesn't know or she can't accept him. That's my clue as to who i suspect it is. He likes her one-sided. It could be Pream too. I wouldn't mind that. :)

sarNie Adult
Kyaaaaaaah!!!! I don't want to get my hopes up. Else I might just end up doing another fanfic hahahahaha. I can't take it! I can't stop grinning alone at work! My office mates are starting to look at me strangely

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
040156 said:
Kyaaaaaaah!!!! I don't want to get my hopes up. Else I might just end up doing another fanfic hahahahaha. I can't take it! I can't stop grinning alone at work! My office mates are starting to look at me strangely
LOL. You should start planning one when you finish the other one. I'm loving it. My family looks at me like I'm crazy for shipping thai lakorn couples too much. Hahaha. But who can help it?

sarNie Adult
I have to say though, I'm still a die hard Jiranee fan over Jirassaya. But in all honesty, I wish for all of them the best and I just want them to be happy with whoever they want to end up with.

Oh maaaaan! James Ji and unrequited love. How am I supposed to concentrate on work now. My imagination is going wild.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
040156 said:
I have to say though, I'm still a die hard Jiranee fan over Jirassaya. But in all honesty, I wish for all of them the best and I just want them to be happy with whoever they want to end up with. Oh maaaaan! James Ji and unrequited love. How am I supposed to concentrate on work now. My imagination is going wild.
I support them with anyone they choose too. But with James Ji, it's me. LOL.

sarNie Adult
It's strange, but often I feel that I want James to be my son rather than my lover hahahahahhaa. Yes, and I'm just 7 years older than him hahahaha

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
040156 said:
It's strange, but often I feel that I want James to be my son rather than my lover hahahahahhaa. Yes, and I'm just 7 years older than him hahahaha
Hahaha, if you are James mother, then I would be your daughter-in-law. I'm only one year younger than him. That means I'm eight years younger than you. I was just kidding though about James Ji choosing me. I love him a lot, but not to the point where i want to marry him. Unless Gun and Peun turn me down. LOL JK :)

sarNie Adult
Bwehehehe! Yes Nong, I would agree to have you as a daughter in law instead of my younger sister. As long as you cook for my son and sing to me often. Hahaha. That's the master plan!

sarNie Adult
Well, Step, that is possible too, but he didn't want to answer if she was from the industry or not so it might just be someone from within the industry (though technically there is also a 50% chance that she's not right? ) but i'm thinking, it is easier to say she's not from the industry if she really is not within the industry unlike how it's harder to say she is from the industry if she is from the industry. Sorry. That came out to be more confusing than I had intended. Haha

sarNie Adult
Uhm.... Well anyway, since we're all here, I've always wanted to ask, could someone please explain why they were beating up James Ji in this video? Hahaha what did he say that made the guys beat him up?  :scratchhead2:  :lol:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FVVcEpl7V24

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
040156 said:
Bwehehehe! Yes Nong, I would agree to have you as a daughter in law instead of my younger sister. As long as you cook for my son and sing to me often. Hahaha. That's the master plan!
LOL. That would be awesome. I sing all the time anyway. I can cook for you too. :)

Step said:
Guys can it be someone outside ET???
I was thinking the same thing as well. I learned that James Ji was introduced to the entertainment industry through one of his female friends. I'm wondering if it's her or someone out of the industry. It's a 50/50 chance.

040156 said:
Uhm.... Well anyway, since we're all here, I've always wanted to ask, could someone please explain why they were beating up James Ji in this video? Hahaha what did he say that made the guys beat him up?  :scratchhead2:  :lol:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FVVcEpl7V24
LOL. James Ji is so adorable!!! So Great said "Hey!" first so James Ji wanted to do it again in unison. Every body was like, "Don't need to." James Ji said "We have to." So they start hitting him. LOL Then they re-said everything. James Ji was being too crazy so they beat him up again. LOL at JMa, saying "Don't hit him." Buti n the end he was the one who held JJ for everyone to hit. Hahaha. I guess they love to take advantage of JJ because he's the youngest of them all. :)

sarNie Adult
More pics from that day. Hahaha these boys are really so naughty but adorable! I miss them so much! I hope they can all be brothers again. 

Photo cr: Greatfanclub

haha, no wonder, James Ji's jacket was all buttoned up in that episode of Tharatorn, he was just wearing an undershirt underneath it, unlike the rest of the guys who had proper clothes on! hahahaha. Here I was thinking Puttipat was being too "proper".  :lmao3:

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
LOL. JJ's face in the last pic. Haha, I guess it was too warm so he only wore that undershirt.