James Jirayu Tangsrisuk

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
040156 said:
Bwahaha you're right. Boy can be Wanmai and James's father  :lmao3: I just wonder how Wanmai would feel when she is older and she realizes that she's so lucky to have been so close to a cute guy like James Ji when she was a kid. Then again, she might never ever find him cute since she'll just think of him as an older brother (but again on the flip side, I keep thinking about Tarratorn and Pawonruj...  :scarytv: )

ANYWAY. I just thought of something. James Ji doesn't have any lakorns lined up yet, apart from Padiwarada right? I wonder what the elders have planned for him. I was thinking they had Rising Sun, then Kol Kimono. What are the odds that next year there will be a Japanese themed lakorn again? Is it really a usual thing for Ch3 or were the Japanese-themed Lakorns just a new thing? I mean, I hope they can put James's Nihongo classes to good use. (No offense to Bie Sukrit but his Japanese was pretty bad in Koo Gam. James Ji was given time to learn the language; i hope he somehow gets the right accent, maybe he'd turn out to be more authentic) Would you guys happen to know if there are more Thai Novels with a Japanese theme/character in it?

If you can make James have a Japanese character, what would the scenario be? 

As for me, I'd want to see him in a time traveler kind of thing. I love seeing him confused and rattled and out of his element, yet having to maintain that dignified or proud bearing of his. For example, in Puttipat he was so cute when he was being awkward when his brothers were teasing him of being in love when he was supposedly "heartless." then in Neung Nai Suang he was so adorable when he had to maintain his haughtiness and can't soften up to Poom when deep inside he really wants to. then in Ruk Sudtrit, he was such a bad boy tough guy and he was so cute when he was being vulnerable. So I'm thinking maybe like that movie "Chonmage Purin" where a Samurai ends up in the future and he becomes a baker, go figure!  :whahuh:
Hmmm. If James Ji were to be in a Japanese kind of story line, I'd still want him to be a bitchy pra ek. LOL. One like his character in Ruk Sudrit. Or like Domyouji from Boys Over Flowers Jampanese version. I can see him in a role like that.

I agree on Bie Sukrit. His Japanese and English was pretty bad I have to admit. LOL. But now his english has gotten better since he came to America for Waterfall. :)

sarNie Adult
Well, Domyouji IS the role for James Ji. And I think I saw in Pantip a Petition before to make a Thai version with him as Domyouji and James Ma as Rui. Patricia Good i think was the person they wanted to be Makino.

I wanna see James Ji as a punk Japanese delinquent student with a big heart, like the guys in Cromartie high or Bebop Highschool. Like he's a japanese delinquent and then his parents teach him a lesson so they send him to Thailand. Something like that.hahaha

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
I don't want James Ma as Rui though because Rui is my dream guy. For Rui I'd rather have Gun. LOL. But since Gun is not from the same channel, I'd rather Masu Junyangdeekul and the other guys could be Denkhun and Joey Thanakrit. As for Makino, I'd rather have either Esther, Chippy, or Darling Arada if she ever gets to be nang ek. I like Pat, but I just don't think she fits the role.

sarNie Adult
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=knNQhuIZ31U&app=desktop

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh you guys!!!! It's James Ji's cover of Too Much So much Very much (originally of P'Bird if I'm not mistaken) In japanese!! I die!!!I wanna squeeeeeaaaaaaal! But I'm at the office. Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh I die.

Step

Mrs James Ma
Guys seriously who is this??

its Mark, he looks like JJ here

sarNie Adult
Hahaha Step,
when I saw it, I saw Mark.  Maybe you haven't seen enough pictures of JJ. You need more training my friend,  :thumbsup: 

So guys, apparently, Too much, so much, very much (by P'Bird) was covered by a Japanese girl band: 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IF9AgZevL2g

I searched the lyrics and I think James Ji's version followed the lyrics of Berry工房's cover. It's just that he mispronounced some words so I kinda got confused. Anyway, here are the lyrics: 
cr: 
http://www.littleoslo.com/lyj/home/berryz%E5%B7%A5%E6%88%BF-loving-you-too-much/

(this is the order of the parts that JJ sang)

Loving you too much
so much very much right now!
君に本気で夢中じゃん
フッたりしたら許さない
Loving you Tonight Oh My my my my my Mine
もう 全部をささげたい
大変 ツライ 会えないぜ Friday night

気が付いたら 19歳(ジューク)
うざがってた Oh My 青春
最近焦ってた私だ WOWWOW

失恋もしちゃった
友情もこじれちゃった
寂しい夜にも慣れちゃった WOWWOW
マンガに出てくるよな ウソみたいなマジ
チャラそうな奴に 恋愛モード全開
Loving you too much
君に本気で夢中じゃん
フッたりしたら許さない
もう 全部をささげたい

imma work on the translation. I'm not sure how far it is from the actual lyrics of the Thai version

sarNie Adult
Okay from a very rough summary of the words that I understand, i think the lyrics go something like the guy is so in love with the girl, and he's mesmerized by her that it's almost pathetic (so cheesy that it was almost inexcusable behavior) he wants to give her everything and it hurts that he can't go out with her on a friday night (maybe because he got friendzoned?) haha the last line in the chorus goes "it's very hard not to see you on a friday night")  

then there's a 19 there (supposedly 19 years old. so puberty? the next line mentioned "Seishun" which is the poetic form of "youth" in all its glory) I dunno) but he went unnoticed. his youth just passed him by and his heart got broken, relationships became more complicated, he's been accustomed to lonely nights and he's seen the fantasies fed to him by pathetic manga characters (or he feels like he's like that sappy manga character who's so gung-ho about love)

ZOMG! It's already Sept 19 in my timezone! It's JAMES JI'S BIRTHDAY ALREADY!!! HAPPY 22nd BDAY JAMES JI!

Step

Mrs James Ma
LOLOL when I saw full pic, I saw Mark but before that I just saw head, eyes and a bit down so it looked like JJ :facepalm: I will see him more so I will not be confused anymore lol

I heard this song at ch3's event, Aum Atichart sang it with Yaya, I love this song
040156 said:
Hahaha Step,
when I saw it, I saw Mark.  Maybe you haven't seen enough pictures of JJ. You need more training my friend,  :thumbsup: 

So guys, apparently, Too much, so much, very much (by P'Bird) was covered by a Japanese girl band: 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IF9AgZevL2g

I searched the lyrics and I think James Ji's version followed the lyrics of Berry工房's cover. It's just that he mispronounced some words so I kinda got confused. Anyway, here are the lyrics: 
cr: 
http://www.littleoslo.com/lyj/home/berryz%E5%B7%A5%E6%88%BF-loving-you-too-much/

(this is the order of the parts that JJ sang)

Loving you too much
君に本気で夢中じゃん
フッたりしたら許さない
もう 全部をささげたい

気が付いたら 19歳(ジューク)
うざがってた Oh My 青春
最近焦ってた私だ WOWWOW

失恋もしちゃった
友情もこじれちゃった
寂しい夜にも慣れちゃった WOWWOW
マンガに出てくるよな ウソみたいなマジ
チャラそうな奴に 恋愛モード全開
Loving you too much
君に本気で夢中じゃん
フッたりしたら許さない
もう 全部をささげたい

imma work on the translation. I'm not sure how far it is from the actual lyrics of the Thai version

Step

Mrs James Ma
OOOOMMMMMMMMGGGGGGGG  :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot2: Can James speak Japanese?????? Cos WOW he can pronounce them well.... Ooooooo I love JJ's version more than Aum's  :secret:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:

sarNie Adult
Step said:
OOOOMMMMMMMMGGGGGGGG  :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot2: Can James speak Japanese?????? Cos WOW he can pronounce them well.... Ooooooo I love JJ's version more than Aum's  :secret:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:

In LINE (as in the application) he has a segment where he says a Japanese phrase he learned for every day. His pronunciation is getting better. in the song, he pronounced "yurusanai" as "yuruisanai" so I guess he's still struggling with vowels (either that or they changed the lyrics of the song) My favorite phrase of him so far is "Oyasuminasai" ("Good night")

CR: James Jirayu Official Line/reposted by Love_Is_the_only_Jirayu
https://scontent.cdninstagram.com/hphotos-xaf1/t50.2886-16/12000210_1690977781122426_854164027_n.mp4

and oh. for reference, this is the original song by P'Bird Thongchai  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0q1UBc32RwE

Step

Mrs James Ma
I found the lyrics to sing finally :phew:

(*)Loving You Too Much
So Much Very Much Right Now!
Kimi Ni Honki De Muchuu Jan
Futtari Shitara Yurusanai
Loving You Tonight
Oh My My My My My Mine
Mou Zenbu Wo Sasagetai
Taihen Tsurai Aenai Ze Friday Night

Ki Ga Tsuitara Juuku
Uzagatteta Oh My Seishun
Saikin Asetteta Watashi Ga
WOWWOW 

Shitsuren Mo Shichatta
Yuujou Mo Kojirechatta
Samishii Yoru Ni Mo Narechatta
WOWWOW

Manga Ni Dete Kuru Yo Na
Uso Mitai Na Maji
Charasou Na Yatsu Ni
Renai MOODO Zenkai

(*)

sarNie Adult
Step said:
Thank you so much  :woot2:  :woot2:  do you speak Japanese??

anmari sukoshi! hehehe. I learned several years back in college. and well... years of watching anime and doramas made me learn a thing or two.  :lol: . They said his single would be out by March, but since he's recording now, I wonder if the single will come out sooner? 

Step

Mrs James Ma
I want it soooon. His face looks like baby but he has good voice :thumbup:
040156 said:

anmari sukoshi! hehehe. I learned several years back in college. and well... years of watching anime and doramas made me learn a thing or two.  :lol: . They said his single would be out by March, but since he's recording now, I wonder if the single will come out sooner? 

sarNie Adult
Step said:
I want it soooon. His face looks like baby but he has good voice :thumbup:

then this is for you Step  :highfive: :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mzCIk6OMOi0&feature=youtu.be

Step

Mrs James Ma
Awwwwwwwww Jaammesssss :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: I'm soo happy for liking him now before I get old lol
Thank you again :)