James Jirayu Tangsrisuk

sarNie Adult
Hahaha James Ji has more chemistry with his sempai (Japanese term for "seniors") than with his leading ladies hahaha. He's such a naughty kid. I still like his pics with Fair than those with Boy though.

sarNie Adult
Poor kid! And they made him hold the cake too!! Hahaha. The other actors and even the director, during their birthday cake thingie, at least someone held the cake for them. Haha. His birthday is still in the 19th though. I wonder how he'll celebrate it in japan.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
I want to wish him a happy birthday too, but I have no connections that can help me be able to reach him. If you get what I mean. LOL. :)

sarNie Adult
I just added him in Lline. Hahaha I dunno if he'll ever get to read any message I send and i'm sure it's a robot or probably a random Japanese person who'll reply to my message in line but it's cute. Haha. Maybe you can add him in twitter or instagram. Have you seen his website http://jamesjirayu.com

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
I would love to, but I don't have a twitter and instagram. You should wish him happy birthday for me too. LOL. :)

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Step said:
Wish from me too :yes: he is becoming cuter for me everyday. I'm his fan with you ladies  :highfive:  :highfive:  :highfive:
Welcome to the club. :) You are always welcome to join. :)

sarNie Adult
Step! Welcome to the club! We have to form a DUAL JAMES ALLIANCE. Let us celebrate with this videoclip (look closely at the 33 second mark) They have consecutive numbers that year, James Ma was 24, James Ji was 25. This year they had the same jersey number but they were on different teams.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ATpkVJUvn_w

and here's the picture by Fon_zaa

The event where James is beside the CH3 founder/president/important guy (haha sorry, I'm not sure.) is a wedding I think. 

Now in instagram, they are posting pics of him getting "attacked" by Wanmai.  :lolyup: it's so cute:

Photo cr: JamesJiUnited 

photo cr: Jaopra

and photo cr: Sweetnameiscake

Step

Mrs James Ma
Thank you for those videos 040156. I should watch his old videos now lol Wanmai likes James so much. He was talking to her in big vic 3 event also

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
James Ji and Nong Wanmai is too cute together. The perfect Father daughter couple. LOL. Sorry Boy. :)

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
LOL. True, but I like to think of Boy as her father since he was the one who wanted to adopt her in the first place. So if James is the brother, Boy would be James father too. LOL. But brothers is okay too. :)

sarNie Adult
Bwahaha you're right. Boy can be Wanmai and James's father  :lmao3: I just wonder how Wanmai would feel when she is older and she realizes that she's so lucky to have been so close to a cute guy like James Ji when she was a kid. Then again, she might never ever find him cute since she'll just think of him as an older brother (but again on the flip side, I keep thinking about Tarratorn and Pawonruj...  :scarytv: )

ANYWAY. I just thought of something. James Ji doesn't have any lakorns lined up yet, apart from Padiwarada right? I wonder what the elders have planned for him. I was thinking they had Rising Sun, then Kol Kimono. What are the odds that next year there will be a Japanese themed lakorn again? Is it really a usual thing for Ch3 or were the Japanese-themed Lakorns just a new thing? I mean, I hope they can put James's Nihongo classes to good use. (No offense to Bie Sukrit but his Japanese was pretty bad in Koo Gam. James Ji was given time to learn the language; i hope he somehow gets the right accent, maybe he'd turn out to be more authentic) Would you guys happen to know if there are more Thai Novels with a Japanese theme/character in it?

If you can make James have a Japanese character, what would the scenario be? 

As for me, I'd want to see him in a time traveler kind of thing. I love seeing him confused and rattled and out of his element, yet having to maintain that dignified or proud bearing of his. For example, in Puttipat he was so cute when he was being awkward when his brothers were teasing him of being in love when he was supposedly "heartless." then in Neung Nai Suang he was so adorable when he had to maintain his haughtiness and can't soften up to Poom when deep inside he really wants to. then in Ruk Sudtrit, he was such a bad boy tough guy and he was so cute when he was being vulnerable. So I'm thinking maybe like that movie "Chonmage Purin" where a Samurai ends up in the future and he becomes a baker, go figure!  :whahuh: