Jam Luey Gamathep (Maker J.Group)

Tuyah

sarNie Egg
KHUN NOK JARIYA ( HEAD OF MAKER J GROUP )

POSTED " THANK YOU " TO FANS OF JAM LUEY GAMATHEP " ON PANTIP.COM 19 OCT 09

Nice pics :) And what a lovely gesture to post it. But where is our Chakrit?

Hope anyone will upload ep 13 an youtube soon.

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Nice pics :) And what a lovely gesture to post it. But where is our Chakrit?

Hope anyone will upload ep 13 an youtube soon.

Tuyah, if you look at the first picture, waaay in the back, Krit is in the middle of the picture, smiling...doesn't look l ike he walked up on time to take the pix...Gosh, I can pick him out from anyway. Is that obsession? :blink: LOL

icool48

sarNie Adult
Jib, was Mek there to listen to Nim sing? OMG! I want to watch it so bad.

Momma JLG - If I get fired from work, I'm going to live with you. WHAHAHAHAH555555555555555555 :lol:
SURE!!!

CHERRY SANG THIS SONG FOR HIM. SO SWEET

AND HAD FLASHBACK " SWEET SCENES OF THEM " TOO!

Tuyah

sarNie Egg
OMG, can't wait to watch it. If I will get fired I will join you two :D

Thank you Jib for the screenshots and for providing us with all the information. Hope I can leave soon and anyone has uploaded ep. 13 for me :wub:

Tuyah

sarNie Egg
Tuyah, if you look at the first picture, waaay in the back, Krit is in the middle of the picture, smiling...doesn't look l ike he walked up on time to take the pix...Gosh, I can pick him out from anyway. Is that obsession? :blink: LOL
Thank you for your hint. Wouldn't have discovered him :( Well, at least you would be the one discovering and meeting him first if we would some day be in a situation when we both could meet him at the same time ;)

Tuyah

sarNie Egg
Yeah, finally managed to watch ep 13. It was an up and down of emotions and I loved it :) I could hardly stand all the fightings at the beginning. I hate Ruttha so much for making Nim say all this bad things about just playing games. Although at the end I kind of pity her to have such an evil ex. But what goes around comes around.

The parents were so cute how they were teasing each other and I really loved how Nong Da's character developed as she was the only one defending Nim and knowing how Nim's character is. She is not blinded by Nim's false words and Ruttha's influence. I did also love P'Pong's protective behavior towards Mek, he must really love his brother.

I also liked Katha in this ep, how he showed his feelings when he was drunk. He can't always be the strong hero who always helps Nim without being hurt. Hope he will find out his real feelings soon. Can't wait for tomorrow and Nim's parent's reactions.

And finally of course all the good scenes between Mek and Nim. I did love the rain scene when Mek realized what he is doing to Nim and how he apolized. Dear Krit, you can always do that to me :blush:

Also the kiss scene in the toilet made me melt away. And again Mek was Nim's savior when he did say the right words to comfort her before the concert. Su su na :) Usually I don't like all the flashbacks of sweet moments. Some lakorns tend to have 2 much especially when they fill whole episodes. But here it was great we hardly had any and it fitted to the song. It made me want to rewatch the whole lakorn.

Our Krit got shot :angry: and seemed to be play another round "hard to get." Can't wait for the last episode. Oh ladies, I am already crying because tomorrow is our last episode with Nim and Mek :(

Kayla

sarNie Adult
The ex is effing annoying the crap out of me and Mek. How many effing times does Mek have to tell her that “No one will be able to replace Nim”. I love it that Da is now rescuing Mek from Ratha. The ex is going psycho, doing everything and anything for Mek to go back and love her. She is such a thick face. How can she go to Nim and ask for Mek back, telling Nim to do whatever so that Mek will forget her, saying that her engagement has really hurt Mek and so on. Telling Nim that since has Katha why does she need Mek..blah blah blah.. Urgh! The bitch is psycho and has no dignity. I love it that Katha was taking up for Nim, belittling the evil ex.

Wow…the words that Nim said to Mek was pretty deep and hurtful, saying that why would she not choose a superstar (Katha) over a nobody (Mek) who is under his brother umbrella that is the only reason why he’s where he’s at now. Pom was effing pissed. If it wasn’t for Prakard he would’ve wrestled Nim to the ground..…j/k…Even Da doesn’t believe Nim’s statement. WOW! I love Da more and more!! Da is so ripping the true face out from the evil ex out. I love the part when Nim was still lying to Pom and Mek said “Oh you really love bad people, right?” And then grabbed her and tossed her in the car and Pom was all smiling at his brother aggression. LOL Aww…and the car scene when he started going crazy kissing her and she started crying and Mek saw her tears, he immediately stopped and pulled her closer, hugging saying he’s sorry. So sweet and like of Mek.

Love it that they both were in the bathroom smooching. Even though they didn’t show the actual scene but you know they did. You know Nim can’t resist Mek’s lips. Nim didn’t want to sing the song that Mek wrote so Mek made deal with her…he said whoever sings the song first…that means that that person misses the other person. Did you guys see the way Nim twisted the nasty old man’s arm. Don’t mess with her…she’s a black belt. This is one tough chick! Love her! Love that her and Da are on the same boat now.

Katha cracks me up when he was drunk…asking Nim does she wants to try kissing him and see if she has the same feelings as when she kiss Mek. He’s pathetic…he knows she only love Mek…just break it off with the girl…Same with Nim…just break it off with the boy…but no..too short of a lakorn for us to watch then. Mek and Nim are so funny at time. Love how they bicker but are still cute towards one another.

Aww..and the part when Pakard was asking Nim through the door how come she can’t sing the song (at the concert)…and Nim was like “Don’t tell anyone…but every time I sing this song I think about Mek…and I don’t think I can sing it without crying”..Mek was on the other side and heard her statement…so sweet!! And Mek said…’If I was you…I would sing this song out of my heart…so that I can her that…no matter what happen…I will love her forever..no matter if we are not together”…so sweet…ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh….wahhhh….and when she sang and they showed all flash back of all the memories they had together….sooo sweet….

Nim is still being too stubborn…saying if something happened to Mek she doesn’t care…she ate up her words real quick…next thing you know Mek got shot…damn Pom was so pissed at Nim, telling her to quit acting and so on…thank god Katha has the same blood type as Mek to help him out…Looks like Katha and Pad got busted by Nim’s parents. Tomorrow episode is going to be sooooooo good…is it really ending??? NO….I am still in denial. :( :(

Tuyah - I am so sad with you...tomorrow is the last episode. :(

beautifulRose1000

sarNie Egg
OMG, can't wait to watch it. If I will get fired I will join you two :D

Thank you Jib for the screenshots and for providing us with all the information. Hope I can leave soon and anyone has uploaded ep. 13 for me :wub:
i tot i am the only one watching while at work....i reach office 2 hours early just to watch chakrit and Cherry..... :rolleyes: ...hmmmm...this is obsession too..!!

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Hi girls! :lol:

Thank you for the comments from Kayla and Tuyah, it got me so excited to watch ep.13. You girls and everyone else are so good with getting us excited with anticipation for this lakorn with all your comments. :wub: I just got home, so downloading it now. :D Can't wait to watch it.

Thank you Jubjib for all these pictures... but too bad this forum is giving me problem and it won't load. All I see is "red x" mark instead of pictures. :(

OK I'll be back later, when I'm done with Ep.13. ^_^ :wub:

icool48

sarNie Adult
KHUN NOK JARIYA ( HEAD OF MAKER J GROUP )

POSTED " THANK YOU " TO FANS OF JAM LUEY GAMATHEP " ON PANTIP.COM 19 OCT 09

hi.. gals

do you want to tell khun nok jariya or chakrit/cherry what you think about JLG ?

i will copy your comments and post them on her thread on pantip.com

( so many people posted " want to watch chakrit & cherry in another project of maker j group 555 )

now there're 140 comments on her thread

( love JLG so much / love the cast / love mek & nim etc... )

joey

sarNie Adult
finally i got to watch ep.13 today instead of two episodes in one day like i usually do. well, here are my inputs for today's episode:

i would like to start off by saying that i felt so sad for mek in this episode. the part that nim put him down by saying she is too good for him was soooo sad. his expression was so heartbreaking to watch. i wonder what ruttah said to nim in order for nim to say that to mek. gosh i hate her! :angry: i loved that one scene when mek just grab the picture frame of him & nim from her hand like very hard. haha...loved the look on her face. anyways, i cannot say enough about how a great brother pom is. i loved how he stood up for his brother when nim said those awful things about mek. that part was so powerful to me because throughout the lakorn, pom always take nim's side, but this was the first time that i saw he screamed at her. it really shows how protective and how much he loves mek. i love that a lot! :wub: it was sad though at the end when he didn't let nim see mek when he woke up at the hospital. i guess he didn't want nim to hurt mek anymore than what she already done. i understand how he felt, but i still felt sorry for nim nonetheless in that scene. gosh when he dragged her out, she still peek through that small window just to see mek. sooooo sad. :(

beside those sad scenes, i loved how persistent mek is in this episode. despite what nim said to him, he never gave up. i love those two scenes when he pulled her into the car and the bathroom. the car part was funny because of pom. he was like smiling and encouraging his brother on and then acting like he didn't know anything when katha came to look for nim. :lol: pom is such a cool brother! i would love to have a brother like him. anyways, the car scene was sweet when he started to hug her when she was crying hard. i was like awwwwwwwwwww....so sweet. :wub: man, i was so mad when katha had to come along and destroy their moment. :angry: i was mad at him even more when he beat up mek. :angry: :angry: seeing nim screaming and mek's beat up face got me all teary up inside. :( i thought it was pretty weird that they all work together despite what's happened to them. it must've been very painful for mek to see his love hugging another guy in front of him like that. like i said earlier, i really felt so soorry for mek in this ep. this guy not only got his feeling hurt but also got shot too. poor mek. :( well the other part i love was the bathroom scene. first i loved how he gave her that sweet smile when she turned around to go to the bathroom. :D i loved that he always tried to grab her this and that when he and nim are all alone. the kiss in the bathroom was pretty cute. now that is how to shut nim out mek! way to go!lol. i loved that scene & kiss very much. :p

i especially loved the singing part too. gosh it was so sweet and sad when mek encouraged her outside the door when nim needed his support. it was so sweet of him too when he left nim a note with a water bottle when she got out. her performance was AWESOME!!!!! love love her voice!!! mek looked so adorable standing there to cheer for her, and it was very nice too when they showed those sweet scenes of them on the island. :wub: loved the whole performance!

i'm starting to like Da more and more now. she was the only one that didn't believe that nim would say something like that to mek, and she also the only one that think that it has to do something with Ruttah. i really like her in this ep., and it looks like she and pom's friend are going to get eachother. it was cute that he came to her rescue when that old pervert guy was trying to rape her.

gosh, tomorrow's episode will be the LAST ONE. :( it looks like next ep. nim will suffer this time. today's ep. it was mek that got rejected by nim, but tomorrow, it looks like nim will be rejected by mek this time around. i cannot wait to see the last episode, but i also don't want to see it because it will be the end and that means no more JLG. :( gosh, what a hard decision this is. lol.

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Hi girls! :lol:

Thank you for the comments from Kayla and Tuyah, it got me so excited to watch ep.13. You girls and everyone else are so good with getting us excited with anticipation for this lakorn with all your comments. :wub: I just got home, so downloading it now. :D Can't wait to watch it.

Thank you Jubjib for all these pictures... but too bad this forum is giving me problem and it won't load. All I see is "red x" mark instead of pictures. :(

OK I'll be back later, when I'm done with Ep.13. ^_^ :wub:
LOL - When I got home today, I immediately went straight to the computer, didn't eat or anything. :blink: If JLG keeps up, I might weight 80 pounds soon. :blink: LOL...Can't wait for you to finish the epi, Maya! :)

finally i got to watch ep.13 today instead of two episodes in one day like i usually do. well, here are my inputs for today's episode:

i would like to start off by saying that i felt so sad for mek in this episode. the part that nim put him down by saying she is too good for him was soooo sad. his expression was so heartbreaking to watch. i wonder what ruttah said to nim in order for nim to say that to mek. gosh i hate her! :angry: i loved that one scene when mek just grab the picture frame of him & nim from her hand like very hard. haha...loved the look on her face. anyways, i cannot say enough about how a great brother pom is. i loved how he stood up for his brother when nim said those awful things about mek. that part was so powerful to me because throughout the lakorn, pom always take nim's side, but this was the first time that i saw he screamed at her. it really shows how protective and how much he loves mek. i love that a lot! :wub: it was sad though at the end when he didn't let nim see mek when he woke up at the hospital. i guess he didn't want nim to hurt mek anymore than what she already done. i understand how he felt, but i still felt sorry for nim nonetheless in that scene. gosh when he dragged her out, she still peek through that small window just to see mek. sooooo sad. :(
Joey, that scene of Nim was so cute. When Pom kicked her out of the room and she still peek throught the small window next to the door. She looks so innocent and cute, wanting to see her Mek. LOL

Nim won't suffer for too long tomorrow. Pom just got too many trick up his sleeves for his bro. Remember on one of the behind the scene when Nim jumped into the pool and Mek supposed to be handicapped, jumped in the pool and saved her...LOL...yea Pom got busted right there cause Mek was like "it's his fault" pointing at Pom...LOL

Yes, what are we going to do on Monday and Tuesday. I'm so bummed out right now. :(

Kayla

sarNie Adult
hi.. gals

do you want to tell khun nok jariya or chakrit/cherry what you think about JLG ?

( so many people posted " want to watch chakrit & cherry in another project of maker j group 555 )

Yay Yay! Good idea, Momma JLG! Here are my comments.

For Khun Nok - Thank you so much for Jam Luey Gamathep! Fans in the USA really LOVE this lakorn. We even gave P'Chakrit and P'Cherry a couple nickname called "CHARRY". We hope Maker J Group will pair both P'Krit and P'Cherry again in another sweet, romantic lakorn. Jam Luey Gamathep was filled with numerous sweet scenes, so we hope the sweet scenes will continue on P'Krit and P'Cherry next lakorn together. We hope they will pair up again soon! We love the CTEAM!!!

joey

sarNie Adult

look at our cherry..she definitely not boring at all very daring i have to say, look at all the hairstyles she's had over the last couple of years. She one of a few who will go all out there to be their character.
i loved all her characters that she portray throughout her acting career, especially the kick ass one. lol. she is such a versatile actress. love her so much! :wub: thanks a lot CherryApple for sharing all those great pics.

hi.. gals

aww...that is so nice of you p.jib. it's great to know khun nok took her time to post comments on pantip.com too. well, i would love to tell all of them that i lovveeeeeeee JLG very much. i really in love with Charry and hope that they will get to pair up again and again. tell them that they make such an awesome couple. also, if they were to pair up, i would love to see them in a slap/kiss lakorn where they are a married couple with them being smart and strong and not weak. above everything else, i love them to have many sweet scenes with a lot of kisses. :p last but not least, please tell them that they have a lot of fans here in the united states who support and love them always. :wub:

thank you p.jib. :wub:
thank you again for all those pics too.