Jam Luey Gamathep (Maker J.Group)

Tuyah

sarNie Egg
This couple had a cuter hug than the Ateam. Feel sorry for the Ateam fans.
Oh they got beaten! Hey P'Jib thanks for the wonderful images that u posted.
Agree with you Alice. Although I like Ateam, Cteam has so much more chemnistry than Ateam. Maybe also because they are better actors?

Thank you so much Jib for the breathtaking pics, we can always count on you for providing us with the best pics and information :)

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Whatever happen to all the jumping smilies? I need the jumping smilies. :lol:

I'm so happy I finally caught up and got done with Ep.12 wooooooooweeeeeeeeeeee can't wait for Monday and Tuesday now ^_^

:wub: OMG Nim and Mek made this lakorn so painfully good and sad at the same time. :wub:

And that pictures above is giving me goosebump. Thank you Jubjib for making me feel so giddy right now LOL :lol:

Did any of you gals notice that Chakrit sneak in a kiss on Cherry cheek in Ep.12? :wub: Aaaah sooooo sweet of him. He probably wanted to kiss her for real, because that scene seems so real. Both of them did an excellent jobs of showing their love. Too bad Cherry doesn't do real kiss or else their hotness kiss probably burned thru the monitor. :lol: hahahaha :wub: The director should have Chakrit land a soft tiny kiss on cherry lips for us fan to drool along with them. :lol: LOL

Oh I said I was going to forward Ruttha's scene... but I didn't, because I love to watch Mek told her off... "It's over between us. How many times do I have to tell you that?" SIKE Ruttha! hehehehe Mek is my P'ek for telling her off like that.

And I really wanted to smack Ruttha's face when she walked in and stand beside Mek at that engagement scene. Damn that scene her face looks so good for a nice big slap. :D

Kayla

sarNie Adult
hello ...joey my sister p.jib miss you :D

super sweet pics of c-team

arkkkkk
HOLY MACARONI..ASA LAMA LAKA..BUDDHA MAN just came and took my soul. :wacko: :wacko:

WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...My heart just exploded!!! These pictures are effing awesome!!!

Look at the picture of Nim kissing Mek gently on the chin...OMFG!!! WE ARE ALL DEAD...NO WAY TO SURVIVE!!!
:eek: :eek: :eek: :huh: :huh:

Look at Krit's butt on th last picture. It's so nice. I love the cheerful smile on Cherry face. OMG these pictures are awesome!!

Kayla

sarNie Adult
awww...what a sad sad dialogs. :( it's so sweet and very sad all at once. loved your rough translation Kayla, my applepie! you make the scene all the more sweeter for me. :)
Awww...so sweet Joey! I am your applepie and you are my sweetcake! LOL - Maybe we got the CTEAM beat with our sweet names...nah...our sweet names will make us obese LOL...where CHARRY's sweetest will make us have high blood pressure. Either way, we are screwed. LOL :lol:

god...i'm alrealdy dead.....5555555....how cute when they hug each other
You're dead, too? No...I need someone alive to pull me back to earth. :unsure:

Whatever happen to all the jumping smilies? I need the jumping smilies. :lol:

I'm so happy I finally caught up and got done with Ep.12 wooooooooweeeeeeeeeeee can't wait for Monday and Tuesday now ^_^

:wub: OMG Nim and Mek made this lakorn so painfully good and sad at the same time. :wub:

And that pictures above is giving me goosebump. Thank you Jubjib for making me feel so giddy right now LOL :lol:

Did any of you gals notice that Chakrit sneak in a kiss on Cherry cheek in Ep.12? :wub: Aaaah sooooo sweet of him. He probably wanted to kiss her for real, because that scene seems so real. Both of them did an excellent jobs of showing their love. Too bad Cherry doesn't do real kiss or else their hotness kiss probably burned thru the monitor. :lol: hahahaha :wub: The director should have Chakrit land a soft tiny kiss on cherry lips for us fan to drool along with them. :lol: LOL

Oh I said I was going to forward Ruttha's scene... but I didn't, because I love to watch Mek told her off... "It's over between us. How many times do I have to tell you that?" SIKE Ruttha! hehehehe Mek is my P'ek for telling her off like that.

And I really wanted to smack Ruttha's face when she walked in and stand beside Mek at that engagement scene. Damn that scene her face looks so good for a nice big slap. :D
Yay Maya!!! WOW, did you sleep? Last I heard you were only on epi 4. Now finished epi 12 already? :blink:

Go go girl! The evil ex is no match for our Nim. And like you, I love watching her scene just to hear Mek tell her off. LOL :lol:

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Yay Maya!!! WOW, did you sleep? Last I heard you were only on epi 4. Now finished epi 12 already? :blink:

Go go girl! The evil ex is no match for our Nim. And like you, I love watching her scene just to hear Mek tell her off. LOL :lol:
^_^ hehehehe I was watching all day yesterday and half the night to finished it. I didn't want to get left behind on that last two episodes. It's going to be too good to not watch it along with everyone else on Monday and Tuesday :lol: LOL

The girl play as his ex. she looks familiar, but I can't remember much about her.
Beside this lakorn and Mae Krua Kon Mai, does anyone know what other lakorn she was in?

Kayla

sarNie Adult
I beleive her name is Jieb. :unsure:

Isn't she the one dating P'Boy from Peacemaker? :unsure:

So glad you are now up to speed that way we can all blow up this thread on the last two episodes together. :lol: :lol:

icool48

sarNie Adult
AMMART NIMITPAK 'S Photo Exhibition

" THE NAKED FACE " 15 OCT. 2009

100 PHOTOGRAPHS OF THAI ACTRESSES WITH NO MAKEUP

CHERRY KHEMUPSORN

SO BEAUTIFUL AND GORGEOUS .... SHE REALLY HAS A NATURAL BEAUTY !!

icool48

sarNie Adult
I beleive her name is Jieb. :unsure:

Isn't she the one dating P'Boy from Peacemaker? :unsure:

So glad you are now up to speed that way we can all blow up this thread on the last two episodes together. :lol: :lol:

DEAR MAYA AND DEAR KAYLA

I HEARD RUMOR THAT JEAB PIJITRA WILL MARRY BOY PEACH MAKER.

icool48

sarNie Adult
HOLY MACARONI..ASA LAMA LAKA..BUDDHA MAN just came and took my soul. :wacko: :wacko:

NO WAY TO SURVIVE!!!
:eek: :eek: :eek: :huh: :huh:

I-YAAAAA
KAYLA....YOU ALMOST DIED AFTER WATCHING SUPER SWEET PICS OF C-TEAM.??

I'M SO SORRY NAJA KAYLA

PLEASE FORGIVE ME .....

:p :p :p :p

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
:eek: Wait, she is the one that is his girlfriend? Really? I thought it was different girl. Are you positive is the same girl? LOL

And yes Kayla I'm so glad I cathes up to you girls. Now this thread can exploded. :lol:

RAKRY

sarNie Egg

CHERRY KHEMUPSORN

love cherry more without make up....she really natural beautiful :wub:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I'm also exploded too after seeing all of the Cteam sweet images that has posted.
Wow Cherry still look good with no makeup on. Man the Cteam looks like a real life couple, i wish
my words could be true. The Cteam are the best matches along side the Rteam which every1 beleive that
they both can be hot couple in real life. So there are 2 episode left for JLG? So that is epi 13 and epi 14.

icool48

sarNie Adult
I'm also exploded too after seeing all of the Cteam sweet images that has posted.
Wow Cherry still look good with no makeup on. Man the Cteam looks like a real life couple, i wish
my words could be true.
The Cteam are the best matches along side the Rteam which every1 beleive that
they both can be hot couple in real life. So there are 2 episode left for JLG? So that is epi 13 and epi 14.
YES YES ALICE
I HOPE THAT TOO.

JLG HAS 14 EPISODES JA.
WILL END ON THIS TUESDAY

joey

sarNie Adult
OMG, everyone is dead!!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: i knew it that those pics are no good from the start. it has to be some kind of epidemic or worse a pandemic by the way people are dying in here. lol. i hope all of you will resurrect somehow for the last two episodes just to see the ending. after it is all done, we all can die together in harmony because i'm pretty sure the ending will kill us all once again. :D

Awww...so sweet Joey! I am your applepie and you are my sweetcake! LOL - Maybe we got the CTEAM beat with our sweet names...nah...our sweet names will make us obese LOL...where CHARRY's sweetest will make us have high blood pressure. Either way, we are screwed. LOL :lol:
yup, we are eachother's applepie and sweetcake. lol - you are so right, my applepie. we are screwed no matter what we do. i guess we just have to hang on and enjoy the ride while we can. if were screwed, so be it. at least we know we have a hell of a ride before we die from high blood pressure or diabetes or heart attack or what ever. :p

^_^ hehehehe I was watching all day yesterday and half the night to finished it. I didn't want to get left behind on that last two episodes. It's going to be too good to not watch it along with everyone else on Monday and Tuesday :lol: LOL
oh, i'm glad that you caught up with us Maya. :D *cheers* yup, monday and tuesday, especially tuesday, will be crazy in here. we are going to spam like are lives will depend on it. :lol:

haha...i was thinking about spamming this thread like crazy next week, and you here are thinking about blowing it up. i guess crazy and blow up will fit together just right. :lol:

Man the Cteam looks like a real life couple, i wish my words could be true.
oh, i think like you too Alice. they both look so compatible together from their look to their chemistry and all the way to their acting. i wish they will be a couple in real life too and not just in lakorns. :) man, how happy all of us Charry's fans will be if that happens. :D

joey

sarNie Adult

CHERRY KHEMUPSORN

awww...she is beautiful with or without makeup. like RAKRY, i love cherry more without makeup just because i love natural beauty more than anything else. not a lot of people are so lucky to be born with a natural beauty, so cherry is one lucky woman to be gifted with a natural beauty like that. :wub:

hmmm...i always tend to wonder what cherry and those other actresses use to have such a clear healthy looking face and body like they have. i would love to have such a clear skin like theirs. :) anyways, thank a lot p.jib for sharing and i so so loveeee your animated banner. :wub:

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Agree with you ladies. Cherry is so beautiful. With or without makeup, she looks amazing. She's one of the very few that has beauty without trying too hard.

Momma JLG - You don't have to be sorry...hehehehehe...I don't mind getting killed by you because you're killing me with sweetness, not bitterness...heheheheh...it's like dying while eating a piece of cake. :lol:

Alice - I'm with you about the real couple statement. These days I try to watch lakorn, telling myself to not fall in love with the pra'nangs wanting them to date in real life, since that would only disappoint me when they do not, but the chemistry between our CHARRY is too electrifying for me to not at least hope. Noneless, at least they are a couple in lakorn, better than nothing. ^_^

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
oh my goshhhhh I LOB DAT ONE SCENE IN EPS 12!! when they was hugging and crying. god damn and da next morning when they was eating and crying lol aw i lob dese 2. i'm so annoyed dat they keep randomly playing da intro music to aof's song though. it comes up random as shiet. i lob dat song by polapol and erm some lady i dunno lol dat duet sounds really nice. oh yea nim's mama is cute haha

icool48

sarNie Adult
The 1st kidnapping.

because Job ( pom ) tells chakrit ( mek ) that cherry ( nim ) will destroy his engagement with Jane.
so he begs chakrit to kidnap cherry.

( but this is JOB and Cherry 's plan. So cherry can get close to chakrit )

the 2nd kidnapping.

because chakrit doesn't want cherry to get engaged with kong.