Jam Luey Gamathep (Maker J.Group)

joey

sarNie Adult
Aww..and the part when Pakard was asking Nim through the door how come she can’t sing the song (at the concert)…and Nim was like “Don’t tell anyone…but every time I sing this song I think about Mek…and I don’t think I can sing it without crying”..Mek was on the other side and heard her statement…so sweet!! And Mek said…’If I was you…I would sing this song out of my heart…so that I can her that…no matter what happen…I will love her forever..no matter if we are not together”…so sweet…ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh….wahhhh….and when she sang and they showed all flash back of all the memories they had together….sooo sweet….
awww...so that was what she said and what mek said to her. i was just guessing while watching this part. :) yup, this part was so sweet and a little sad at the same time.

i totally love what you and Tuyah wrote. we basically loved all the same parts, and we both hate the same person - Ruttah. lol. i really love all your ladies' comments. :wub: yup, so sad that it will end tommorrow. i don't have anything to watch after this until their next lakorn air. :( man, this is suck! :angry:

Joey, that scene of Nim was so cute. When Pom kicked her out of the room and she still peek throught the small window next to the door. She looks so innocent and cute, wanting to see her Mek. LOL

Nim won't suffer for too long tomorrow. Pom just got too many trick up his sleeves for his bro. Remember on one of the behind the scene when Nim jumped into the pool and Mek supposed to be handicapped, jumped in the pool and saved her...LOL...yea Pom got busted right there cause Mek was like "it's his fault" pointing at Pom...LOL

Yes, what are we going to do on Monday and Tuesday. I'm so bummed out right now. :(
yup, she was cute in trying to look inside when pom pushed her out. it was sad when he pushed her further out again when he saw her peeking. :(

i wasn't overly worry about her suffering because i know that it cannot be long since tomorrow's ep. is the ending. i cannot say enough about pom. he is such a cool brother and person. :wub: love to have a person like him around. :D i so cannot wait to see the pool scene and hope that they will not delete it. like you Kayla - my applepie, i will be so pissed off if that happen. haha....mek really did say that ("it's his fault")? lol. no wonder jane pulled pom's ear in that one clip i saw earlier. :lol:

i'm going to be really bummed out too after tomorrow. gosh i don't want to think about it right now. don't want to stress out too much, you know? :D

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Aww Joey my sweet cake...at least we can go back and watch all the sweet scenes between CHARRY. And another thing is we have their next lakorn to enjoy. Can't wait! I wish they can air Wed. Lol

CherryApple

sarNie Adult
I cant wait to go home and read all your comments

Yep you gotta love Da in this ep, she saved mek not once but twice!

I just cant believe how nice nim is towards Ruttha, I guess she’ll be as shocked as mek when she finds out her true colours of how dodgy Ruttha’s personality really is..

Love all the pix here

Kayla

sarNie Adult

I just cant believe how nice nim is towards Ruttha, I guess she’ll be as shocked as mek when she finds out her true colours of how dodgy Ruttha’s personality really is..

Love all the pix here
Lol CherryApple...I told Jib if I get fired from watchin and chit chattin about this lakorn at work...I will need to live with her because I won't be able to pay my bills. I will save room for you also hun...lol ;)

CherryApple

sarNie Adult
Lol CherryApple...I told Jib if I get fired from watchin and chit chattin about this lakorn at work...I will need to live with her because I won't be able to pay my bills. I will save room for you also hun...lol

wow that means i will have to fly across the world in order to reach you darl

Hehehe look at me now...

I’m always so tempted to come in here and check out the comments and pix about our charry, plus you cant have fun without me, right?

joey

sarNie Adult
Aww Joey my sweet cake...at least we can go back and watch all the sweet scenes between CHARRY. And another thing is we have their next lakorn to enjoy. Can't wait! I wish they can air Wed. Lol
that is the only solution i can think of right now. i hope Nuer Mek will air VERY soon so we can see our Charry once again. Haha...yup, i wish they can air Wed too. That would be so awesome! i want to come in here tomorrow and see mommy JLG posting the breaking news that since JLG won the pantip's poll for the most liked lakorn, Nuer Mek's director decided to air Nuer Mek ahead of schedule, and the airing date is set on Wed-Thur slot starting Oct. 21, 2009 at 8 a.m. awww....that would be an awesome early Christmas gift for me if that comes true. :p

Love all the pix here
i really love Da in this ep. too CherryApple. i loved that she was the only one that think Ruttah was the one that make Nim said all those aweful things to Mek, and of course she saved mek twice. :D

i guess we should not be too shocked about how Nim being nice to Ruttah when it comes to lakorn. isn't most of the n'eks are like nim? they tend to be nice to the n'rais most of the time despite what the n'rais do to them. i guess that is part of the n'eks characteristic in most lakorns. they forgive easily and tend to be nice to the people that they shouldn't be nice too. i hate it all the time when i watch those lakorns. :angry: i bet you, when Nim found out Ruttah's true color, she will forgive her no matter what because she will feel bad for her and understand why she does those things. just my two cents ladies. :p

yigu loves krit

sarNie Hatchling
hi.. gals

do you want to tell khun nok jariya or chakrit/cherry what you think about JLG ?

i will copy your comments and post them on her thread on pantip.com

( so many people posted " want to watch chakrit & cherry in another project of maker j group 555 )

now there're 140 comments on her thread

( love JLG so much / love the cast / love mek & nim etc... )
thank you, dear JIB!

Dear Khun Nok, I am one of Shahkrit's fans in China. We are watching enjoying the lakorn of Jam Luey Gammatep. It is a very very great and splendid lakorn! P'krit and P'cherry are very funny and happy together! Now JLG would end soon, so we hope that you could make them together again! forever C-team! Thanks!

yigu loves krit

sarNie Hatchling
finished epi13 yet!

mek is so brave! even nim said those hurt words, he did not give up. He tried hard to pull back his lover, nim!

oh, gosh! mek was injured! i watched krit's many lakorns and films, and i think he seldom could not be injured, poor guy! Now nim came back! I know mek would stand up soon, because he has nim's love!

come on, epi 14, the end! i am happy and sad to welcome you! ;)

Tuyah

sarNie Egg
hi.. gals

do you want to tell khun nok jariya or chakrit/cherry what you think about JLG ?

( so many people posted " want to watch chakrit & cherry in another project of maker j group 555 )

Fantastic idea, I support anything which helps me having our Charry back together on screen.

Dear Khun Noy, I am one of Chakrit and Cherry's fans from Europe. Also the Europeans loved and enjoyed Jumluey Kamathep so much. I loved the great chemnisty between these two superb actors, both their sweet and their sad scenes were so convincing. I would love to see them in another lakorn again. As they will now have an action lakorn a slap/kiss with a strong n'ek would be a dream come true. And thank you so much for this really special lakorn Jumleuy Kamathep!

Tuyah

sarNie Egg
that is the only solution i can think of right now. i hope Nuer Mek will air VERY soon so we can see our Charry once again. Haha...yup, i wish they can air Wed too. That would be so awesome! i want to come in here tomorrow and see mommy JLG posting the breaking news that since JLG won the pantip's poll for the most liked lakorn, Nuer Mek's director decided to air Nuer Mek ahead of schedule, and the airing date is set on Wed-Thur slot starting Oct. 21, 2009 at 8 a.m. awww....that would be an awesome early Christmas gift for me if that comes true. :p
Nuer Mek airing tomorrow... That would also be my biggest christmas present ^_^ But as this won't happen I have to keep rewatchin JLK. I hope there will be other lakorns which are at least half as good as JLK.

So, have to leave now or else I will really get fired as I am currently in the office ;) But can't wait till today's final episode

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
hi.. gals

Oh thanks P'Jib. This is my own lovely comments that let the MakersJ Group that i'm so inlove with JLG very much. I've watch so many lakorn
but i find this drama is the best lakorn that i have seen so far. Can u let MakerJ to make another lakorn that has p'chakrit and p'cherry
pairing up again, it could be a remake, new storyline, anything as long as p'krit and p'cherry is in it and also can add other couples pairing
too, but please pair someone new that hasn't work with before. I really want p'krit and p'ken or p'au thanakorn in the same lakorn as 4 the girls
are p'cherry and p'aff. I pick p'au in my list cos i've been missing him in a p'ek role, he still look cool 4 a p'ek.

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
GOSH everyone is done with Ep. 13 already, and I haven't started yet. Got busy and it's 5:30 am already, not sure if I should start watching it now. :D

Anyway here is my message to P'NOK and Maker J Group.

1. P'Nok I love your lakorn Jam Luey Gamathep, but please, please remake คลื่นชีวิต :lol: Would love to see คลื่นชีวิต being remakes because it was a great lakorn and you and P'Johnny did a superb jobs on it. It would be a dream if Chakrit and Cherry can be in this remakes. :blush: :wub:

2. Chakrit, hope you will accept being pra'ek for คลื่นชีวิต if P'Nok remake it. :lol: LOL.

3. Hope Cherry accept it as well if my dream of คลื่นชีวิต remake come true. ^_^

Lastly, looking forward to Nuer Mek, but still wishing for remakes of คลื่นชีวิต starring Cherry and Chakrit soon. :wub:

CherryApple

sarNie Adult
hi.. gals

Hi jib, please add my input aswell

Hi P'Nok
Just so you know i really adore Cherry and Chakrit as daras, they both did an excellent job in portraying their characters in Jum luey Gamathep. I fell in love with nim and mek characters and hope that they will be able to be in another lakorn together very soon. A period one if possible were nang'ek is a princess would be awesome. Thanks again for sharing with us this great lakorn and with a wonderful casts too. Love and admire C-team forever..

Ps..Even though this lakorn didn't receive great ratings and received negative criticisms....it has my vote for sure and I am positive it has reaped many loyal fans around the world who will support them through thick and thin!

CherryApple

sarNie Adult
GOSH everyone is done with Ep. 13 already, and I haven't started yet. Got busy and it's 5:30 am already, not sure if I should start watching it now.

Anyway here is my message to P'NOK and Maker J Group.

1. P'Nok I love your lakorn Jam Luey Gamathep, but please, please remake คลื่นชีวิต
Would love to see คลื่นชีวิต being remakes because it was a great lakorn and you and P'Johnny did a superb jobs on it. It would be a dream if Chakrit and Cherry can be in this remakes.

2. Chakrit, hope you will accept being pra'ek for คลื่นชีวิต if P'Nok remake it.
LOL.

3. Hope Cherry accept it as well if my dream of คลื่นชีวิต remake come true.

Lastly, looking forward to Nuer Mek, but still wishing for remakes of คลื่นชีวิต starring Cherry and Chakrit soon.
Hi maya which remake are you talking about here, any brief summary? I'm curious

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Hi maya which remake are you talking about here, any brief summary? I'm curious
คลื่นชีวิต (kleun chee-wit) starring P'Nok Jariya and Johnny Anfone. It's a slap-kiss revenge type of lakorn. :D N'ek is sort of those hi-so arrogant type of a person. She's a model and enjoy night life. One night she got drunk and got into accident and killed P'ek's fiance, but I believe she didn't get charged (forgot now, because I saw it long time ago)so P'ek was so mad and revenge n'ek and ruined her life. :) Very good lakorn. It would be great storylines for Cherry and Chakrit next lakorn. ^_^

I came across someone uploaded on YT awhile back, but I forgot to save the link and forgot who upload it, so didn't get to rewatch :( . I tried to search for it, but can't find it anymore.