Jam Luey Gamathep (Maker J.Group)

CherryApple

sarNie Adult
here are caps from epi 12 for everyone na ja

i kind of think combined c-team's tear it could have filled a whole bucket for sure...they pretty much balled their eyes out here

CherryApple

sarNie Adult

look at our cherry..she definitely not boring at all very daring i have to say, look at all the hairstyles she's had over the last couple of years. She one of a few who will go all out there to be their character.

RAKRY

sarNie Egg

look at our cherry..she definitely not boring at all very daring i have to say, look at all the hairstyles she's had over the last couple of years. She one of a few who will go all out there to be their character.
thank you cherryapple for cherry pics...i'm watched all of cherry lakorns....she always acted great any role...do u see Police Jub Kamoey...upload by yuemom ?it's cherry fist lakorn...she's just a little girl there...but super cute... :wub: ...so sad if JLK go to end this week ...nothing interesting me then... :wacko: ...just waitting for NUER MEK cooming soon.. -_-

Tuyah

sarNie Egg

i guess ruttha will continue to follow mek around in the last two eps..
Agree with you and she will probably has more evil plans for Nim. Just hope that Nim won't get in any serious danger because of Ruttha and Sia Pla anymore. I can't wait til Mek discoveres Rutthas real character :)

icool48

sarNie Adult
Agree with you and she will probably has more evil plans for Nim. Just hope that Nim won't get in any serious danger because of Ruttha and Sia Pla anymore. I can't wait til Mek discoveres Rutthas real character :)

hehehe dear tuyah

but i want to watch these scenes more than that 555

luvgolf

sarNie Hatchling
omg....I love Mek and Mim. Their love story is so sweet, sad, and funny. Love their chemistry. I watched this lakorn in 2 days haha...Awww I'm going to miss them so much. P'charkrit def makes my heart melt, he looks so hot in this lakorn

Do you guys know if they go on any talk show? I was looking for ratree samosorn, but couldn't find it :(

Kayla

sarNie Adult
hehehe dear tuyah

but i want to watch these scenes more than that 555

Momma JLG - I hope we get to see these scenes. If they delete them, I will be so PISSED off. :angry: :angry:

I think Mek gonna pretend to get injured/handicapped to gain sympathy from Nim. Everyone in this lakorn has so many plans. LOL

icool48

sarNie Adult
KHUN NOK JARIYA ( HEAD OF MAKER J GROUP )

POSTED " THANK YOU " TO FANS OF JAM LUEY GAMATHEP " ON PANTIP.COM 19 OCT 09

Kayla

sarNie Adult
KAYLAAAAAAAA

I HATE RATTHA
URGH!! Do you want me to beat her up with you?? I can, MOMMA JLG. Anything for you!! STUPID EFFING RATHA NEEDS TO GO BACK TO HER ABUSIVE HUSBAND!!! :angry: :angry: :angry:

Love the calendar, so cute! And love the cast of JLG!!

That is so awesome that P'Nok went on Pantip and posted the Thank You note. I feel great now! Since P'Nok knows that this lakorn is a hit, she will be more than likely pair Cherry and Krit again. YAY!!!