Hua Jai Sila

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
WOOOO HOOO!!! wow that was a GREAT lakorn!!! i'm goin to have to watch the encore again today lol but yea that last episode left me BALLIN omg i started crying since the part where Min started freakin out and screaming and crying for P'Thaw to come out of the water that was rele sad omg haha and while Min was screaming P'THAW Pa Sida was screaming A, A, A, hahhahah but it was quite sad and hmm Kwan, Cee, A, and Sida got what they deserved hahah it was hilarious wen A was getting hit by that spiky fruit peel haha he's over here goin MOM HELP ME hahhahahha but yea that was the funny part of the ending but whoa wen Min saw Thaw's face in the water that made me cry even harder cuz i thought she was either dreaming/thinkin too much, he was a ghost spirit thing, or he rele didn't die i was waiting for him to touch her on the shoulder or something but it was sweet how he played his harmonica that song haha at first i thought he was a ghost [freaking me out] but at the end it was rele sweet SWEET AND SIMPLE but whoa that was a sad but happy ending can't wait til Bie and Fang play another lakorn together but in the meantime there Pepper and Ann Alisha again =] been waiting for this couple for a while!!!

LONG LIVE P'THAW AND MINTHA!!!

I LOVE HUA JAI SILA!

rukmos

sarNie Adult
OKay, I've finally started watching this and the begining was good and all until I got to the part where Mintha finds out that Sila is "Thaw" and she tries to warn or tell everyone as they ignore her. I'm getting very annoyed at her character. I mean, everyone treats her badly and yet she's trying to save them! Get real! other than that, the storyline is pretty good and at a good pace!

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Wow! So much to read. I can't believe I missed out on this lakorn. Man, I have to go and get it!!!

myx

sArNieZ
another success of ch.5. congrats to them. i've always like their lakorn. i've just finish watching this lakorn. i've got to say it's interesting. he is such a great actor. i like the part where he ran after her, after the night they slept together. it's so sad when he step on the rock in the middle of the road and fell. but the part where his friend quon mee die is sadder. she help him throughout the lakorn, and she end up dieing in the end. it's kind of sad too that she miscarriage. overall, this is a good lakorn. i give it a 5 star.

Amy

Sarnie Royalty
I was so disappointed, I was watching the dubb version and they cut alot off, sometime when I change tape, i don't even know what going on...don't know why they alway do that. May be I should learn thai and watch the thai version. :arrg:

mai92

sarNie Adult
I was so disappointed, I was watching the dubb version and they cut alot off, sometime when I change tape, i don't even know what going on...don't know why they alway do that. May be I should learn thai and watch the thai version. :arrg:
Can you tell me who is dubbing this lakorn? And also where did you find the hmong dubbing? i wanted to see how they dubbed it because i don't know thai. Thanks.. :D

Amy

Sarnie Royalty
Can you tell me who is dubbing this lakorn? And also where did you find the hmong dubbing? i wanted to see how they dubbed it because i don't know thai. Thanks.. :D
I'm not hmong so i don't know where you can find the hmong one. Sorry. ;)

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
Theres a hmong store here in Oregon right next to my house...they sell a whole bunch of hmong movies and some thai lakorn..i can check for whoever that really want it.

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
so fang died at the end? that's quite dissapointing then coz this lakorn is really good, i wanted to watch it but if fang dies i am probably gonna change my mind then >.<

sweet_yang

sarNie Adult
so fang died at the end? that's quite dissapointing then coz this lakorn is really good, i wanted to watch it but if fang dies i am probably gonna change my mind then >.<
well of course NOT! they lived happily ever after...=) !! you definetly should watch this because it's really good!

love bie and fang!