Hua Jai Sila

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
^I told you...he's had to carry 4 women in this lakorn, his aunt on his back...poor guy...he goes through a lot physically...I get what you're saying with the beach scene, but still, the girl defends her sister after knowing what kind of person she is...maybe it's cuz I'm not like that...if my sister hurts me or anyone in my family, then I will fight back...and I have, for me, I just can't stand there and get beat up...she fights back with Sila, but not when her family is beating her...you didn't finish yet, that's why you're not as frustrated as I am

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
^^ wow.. I'm almost on epi. 20, and girl.. lol.. I understand your frustration completely. Minta is going way beyond. I thought Peeyachat from Ngao Asoke was stupid, but at least Peeyachat wasn't out to hurt pa'aek, like Minta. I mean, Gosh, why would she warn Ae, an evil coniving guy? Does she want Ae to hurt pa'aek???

I can understand her warning her sister, cause that's her blood even if the sister is mean to her, but warning Ae?? WTF.. !!!!!!!!

You know... she better have a hidden agenda or something, cause right now... to me, nang'aek seems like the real enemy here. I'm sorry, but she's an effing bitch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
^I was watching it with my niece, and I kept hitting myself cuz the n'ek is so dumb...I had to skip so many parts, especially when she was telling his enemies who he was...I kept calling her names and getting mad...and my niece was like, "Calm down..." but I couldn't, cuz the more I watched, the angrier I got...Why couldn't she have been more like Mee? She trusted him, supported and helped him...she knew the kind of man he was, and knew that he wouldn't do something to someone if he didn't have a good reason to...Did you see how she was? Whenever he'd ask her to do something, she never asked questions, because she loved and trusted him...I thought the n'ek loved him too, but she can't give him the same courtesy? She would always say, "You can't be my P'Tor, you're not my P'Tor, you've changed...you're different, blah blah blah..." Of course he's changed? Did she want him to be like her? Let people abuse her and just take it lying down, never fighting back, never getting even? He lost his mom, and almost his life, of course he's gonna change...Why didn't they write to let her see that he's different for a reason, but she acts as if he's just evil for no reason, that he's hurting people that have never done anything wrong...It's one thing for Sila's aunt to tell him to let go of all the pain in his past, she cares about him, and she doesn't want all the hatred and anger eating him up inside...but it's another thing for the n'ek going around broadcasting to people that could literally hurt him about who he really is...The only good thing she did was tell his dad that he was alive, and that should've been the first and only person she told...I don't know when I'm gonna get over her character...I loved Bie so much, but man, just the horrible n'ek...

lady0fdarkness

^^ girl.. lol.. my teeth hurts front grunting so much and cursing the nang'aek. Peeyachat had my most stupid and weak award, but.. I'm upgrading it and awarding Minta instead. lol...

lady0fdarkness

the part that I thought she was so stupid was when she tried to go get Wann out of the club, thinking pa'aek tricked her into working there, but Wann refused to go. I'm like effing bitch, why you bugging into everyone's business, even Wann!!!!!! GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR........ I dunno about you, but I get the satisfaction when Kwan slaps Minta.

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
^There are too many things to list why Mintha gets on my nerves...and that for sure was one of them...she swears Sila is pure evil!!!! Ugh! I do wish she'd get beat more, it'll knock some sense into her...after you finish watching it, just go back to my first comment, then I think you'd understand more why I was so frustrated...like I said...everyone can see how good of a person he is except for her.

lady0fdarkness

yeah... I'm frustrated too. I'm sure many viewers are, but.. I still love how this lakorn was carried out and written.

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
^I don't have a problem with the lakorn, it's the only revenge lakorn I like, because it's not the p'ek getting revenge on the n'ek from some misunderstanding or accident...it's a justified revenge, on people that deserve it...it's just Mintha that gets on my nerves...I have never been so happy when there are scenes that the n'ek isn't in...

lady0fdarkness

^^ i'm so anxious to watch the ending.. it better be good and i don't even care if all loose ends are tied up or not, I just want Mintha to see for herself that pa'aek isn't the evil person she thinks he is.. and i want her to see the real evil people!!

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
^The ending is crazy...I cried...and still called Mintha stupid...but maybe that's me...cops are stupid too...I'll tell you why once you've finished it

lady0fdarkness

^^ lol.. girl.. I hear ya.. okay... I'm on Epi. 22... I'm so tempted to just watch epi.31.. lol.. but I don't want to miss out. I bet the cops stupid cause they almost arrest the wrong person? or they lost the person they arrested? or couldn't chase that person in time? hehe

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
It actually gets pretty good, once Sila/Tor sets his revenge plans in motion...then Mintha gets even more retarded...then pretty bad for a little bit...I'm just wondering how the bad guys can get away with doing so many bad things, for so long?

lady0fdarkness

^^ sigh.....i'm on epi. 24 now, but I'm going to call it a night. Now I've got the biggest fever and heartache.. feel so bad for Sila. :(

thanks for the discussion! see you tomorrow.

lady0fdarkness

just finished this lakorn---- I'm adding this lakorn to my top list! The ending was pretty good cause the bad people got arrested.

I wanted the evil lady to get down on her knees and beg Sila for forgiveness, but he didn't grant it to her! I would be so satisfied if it ended that way. But overall, I love this lakorn very much. I watched every minute of it from beginning to end without fast-forwarding. I'm going to recommend this lakorn to my sisters and any lakorn watcher! Another great lakorn from Exact!

sweet_yang

sarNie Adult
just finished this lakorn---- I'm adding this lakorn to my top list! The ending was pretty good cause the bad people got arrested.

I wanted the evil lady to get down on her knees and beg Sila for forgiveness, but he didn't grant it to her! I would be so satisfied if it ended that way. But overall, I love this lakorn very much. I watched every minute of it from beginning to end without fast-forwarding. I'm going to recommend this lakorn to my sisters and any lakorn watcher! Another great lakorn from Exact!
you ARE totally CORRECT!!! hua jai sila is also one of my best thai lakorns! bie and fang look super cute together! i ordered this lakorn from ebay right after the lakorn finished airing, and i've watched it countless times ever since then!!! ;)

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
^^I love the lakorn...but Mintha really got on my nerves, I just can't get past her, or the fact that Fang portrayed her...Overall, it's Bie's best lakorn so far...

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
yeah...talking about the n'ek in here...i hate her...so stupid when she knew will enough it was the other ppl that were evil, but still she sticks to their side...i was like you raymond fasting through all the parts that pissed me....but yeah this was one of the best revenge lakorn i ever watch too...i really like how bie & peemai act in here...always helpful n cheerful...while Fang was being stupid all the time...sometimes i feel like the n'ek needs to butt off of his business<-----forget it i mean all the times----through out the whole drama i thought the n'ek was being a bitch more than the evil ppl...i loved this drama, but i liked roy adeed hang ruk more in some ways....

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
^^I love the lakorn...but Mintha really got on my nerves, I just can't get past her, or the fact that Fang portrayed her...Overall, it's Bie's best lakorn so far...
hey have you watch "roy adeed hang ruk"...that was bie first lakorn...his actting was okay in the beinning but it got even better in the end...i like hua jai sila, but Fang pisses me off all the time...about "roy adeed" if you haven't watch it, i perfer you check it out sometimes...well it was the first one that made me fall for bie...if you haven't seen it you should try watching it sometimes...i know it won't be a waste....

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
^I'm glad someone else agrees with me...so many people like Bie and Fang together, but she waa so obnoxious, that you couldn't even see if they had chemistry...which I don't think they did...He had better chemistry with Best and Peung in his music videos, if only he'd star in a lakorn with them...but I'll definitely settle for Aff, that's not really settling...I wanna let my mom watch it, because it's a really good revenge lakorn, and she loves those, but the n'ek is stupid, so she'll prolly not like it cuz of Fang...If I can find something wrong with it, it's gonna be worse for her...she'll not only be fast-forwarding...she could even skip Bie parts just because Fang is in a scene with him.

^^I saw RAHR, but Mew's nose was distracting me...it's not a bad lakorn, the ending surprised me, but I like his acting in HJS better...and Pei, Ruj's girlfriend was the nang'rai in that, right?