Hua Jai Sila

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
ahhh.. I love Bie!! Does he got anymore lakorns besides this one and the Roy Adeed Hang Ruk one? Didn't he play in the play behind the painting too?

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
OMFG! You know whaaat?! I really dislike/hate Bies character in here, forreals. I love Bie but daamnn he is a manWhore in this drama. I can't believe he loves Fang so much but was even willing to sleep/kiss another woman, which is Fangs sister too! Wtfukc!?!! I'm surprised Fangs sister didn't get preggyy with his baby and did! :rolleyes: He is so insanee in here, Doing just anything for revenge! So unreasonable for me. Even for revenge I wouldn't do what Bie did, Ickkk!

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
i no that's one of the parts in hate in this lakorn...well...sum parts i hate were...the way how fang slaps Bie too much...which makes me want to slap her too...

lisakubnote

sarNie Egg
wowo he died at the end. She probably just dreaming.
No he didn't die in the end. He came back to Fang and you know what happen to some typical Thai dramas, the main guy and main girl end up together in the end.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
this lakorn was alrite to me.. your typical lakorn.. ive seen better revenge lakorn hehe lol.. but bie was such a kutie.. luvd fang too.. but argh both their characters were so annoying that got me pissed most of the time.. >_<.. if its him then its him.. if not then not sheesh... lmao.. haha..

I LOVED PEEMAI IN HERE T_T SO SAD WHEN SHE DIED T_T WAHHHHHHH... ALL SHE EVER WANTED WAS A KISS.. T_T....

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
^Agree, I only watch for Bie & Peemai not Fang. The rest of the lakorn has not plot and it's worthless to finish all. The beginning is very interesting that makes you want to continue to the end but after like couple episode then it's start dragging and so on suck...

chouakim

TTFC♥
^ I actually liked everything, without all the chaos it just wouldn't be a true Exact lakorn.

Huajai Sila is one that I will always love. It drew me in so deep when I watched this years ago. Now when I listen to the OST, it just hits me with those sad moments and then I begin to feel nostalgic (I think we all have dramas that makes us feel this way.) :lol: The OST is just great!

Dreamlove

sarNie Juvenile
I still LOVE Hua Jai Sila so much and will LOVE it forever. Love this drama so much. LOVE BIE and FANG so... much and wish they will do a new lakorn together. Fang Pitchaya doesn't match and shouldn't be the nang rai she should do a new lakorn with Bie and she should be the nang ek and Bie should be the pr ek. Listening back to Hua Jai Sila's ost it makes me cry especially the song Hua Jai Kaung Tur, I love this song so much because the meaning of the song is so sad and meanful/ mean a lot. I love the part where Bie sings I might be unprepared to have you not until it's the day that it's time for us to love each other, but know that one day I will do better than, soon I will come back for you and stay with you every minute.

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
I agree I love this lakorn gah, Fang should be n'ek not supporting or n'rai at all she has the talent to do all these roles and yet she doesn't get to be N'ek!!

Dreamlove

sarNie Juvenile
I agree that now Fang doesn't get to be nang ek so that's why I want her to do a new lakorn with Bie so she could be the nang ek and Bie could be the pr ek. I wish Fang would do a new lakorn and be the nang ek and couple up with Bie.

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
Me too their the reason why I got so addicted to Thai Entertainment and then I start to see Fang go down hill into n'rai and supporting characters. I think she can do better....and I also do want to see her being pair up with Bie again!!