Hua Jai Sila

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
i want to see bie and fang again!!!!!!!! miss them so much T_T
i think they r gonna have anotha one.... wait .. nvm .. im not sure animore xp lol.. kekekeke.. i have all these lakorns mixed up in my head lmao.. xp.. oh yea n omg i found out that alex is the lil boi i BB or BBJ lol.. xp .. kekekeke..

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
okay... dumb question here.. is this the same Fang from Ngao Asoke and Heeb Lorn Sorn Wiyern?? She look so different in this lakorn if this is her..

I just started watching this lakorn.. so far, I like it!

ChenrukNote

Goddess
okay... dumb question here.. is this the same Fang from Ngao Asoke and Heeb Lorn Sorn Wiyern?? She look so different in this lakorn if this is her..

I just started watching this lakorn.. so far, I like it!
Yep Lome it's the same Fang it's just that she's a bit meatier in here as opposed to Heeb Lorn Sorn Wiyarn. She has lost a lot of weight!

lady0fdarkness

Yep Lome it's the same Fang it's just that she's a bit meatier in here as opposed to Heeb Lorn Sorn Wiyarn. She has lost a lot of weight!
Thanks Nai.. oh wow.. meat makes a person look so different. Hmm... I think she looks very pretty in this lakorn.. she should eat more meat to gain more meat. lol..

lady0fdarkness

okay.. another stupid question.

What does Bie do? I know he is a "Mangda," but what exactly is that? A pimp? A man whore??

lady0fdarkness

Where was I when this lakorn aired!!! I love this lakorn.. the pace is fast.. a good cast... and good storyline. My first Bie/Fang lakorn.. and so far I'm very impressed.

I told myself I was going to stop for the night and go to bed, but that was 3 hours ago. LOL... I'm still watching.... sighhh...... I'm on Epi. 6 now and I have a feeling I'm going to need a lot of tissues near by.

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
I've seen bits and pieces, I have yet to finish it...but does it bother anyone else that Fang looks like she could beat Bie up? Usually, when the girl bumps into the guy, doesn't he just take a step back, but grab her so she doesn't fall? He fell flat on his butt and even slid back a little...and then the scene where Mintha is spying on Tor in the lockers, and he grabs her a couple times...if she wanted, she could overtake him, I swear...I thought she was too tall for him, and, she looked older than him when she's way younger. Then that scene where he saves her from drowning, and carries her, I don't know if they did it on purpose, but Bie looked like he was struggling, trying to carry her...She looks like she could carry him...Plus, the background noises were always louder than the actors' voices, so it was hard to listen to sometimes...I love the sound of the ocean, but not when it's overpowering Bie's voice...Plus, it was gross that Tor was in love with Mintha, but was messin' with her sister, he really didn't have to get all physical with her. And I agree, Mintha knew how badly Tor was treated by people, but yet, she couldn't understand his revenge?

Maybe that's why I haven't finished it, so many things bothered me about it...but I love Bie oh-so-much...Grr...that's why I'll just wait for Prajan See Roong, and when I'm really really really bored, I'll watch this.

lady0fdarkness

^^ Yes.. people have a certain preference that they stick by. But honestly, I did think that Bie looked smaller than Fang, however as I kept watching, the small cosmetic exteriors didn't bother me at all. I think it's because I am very into the storyline.. As a matter of fact, I am starting to really like this pairing. It's not the usual macho looking Pa'aek and soft feminine nang'aek, but I think these two have great chemistry. And thus far, this has been the only lakorn that drew me in for right now, eventhough it's an older lakorn.

Ahh... I think I'll stop for now and continue tomorrow... way past bed time.

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
^He knows she's materialistic, so that's how he gets her to fall for him...money is nothing to him, that's why it doesn't matter if he gives stuff to a girl he hates...the revenge is more gratifying

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
^R turned into willing...It started as an R, but then she let him...I would've too...

lady0fdarkness

wow.... I dunno about you guys, but I freaking love this lakorn.. there's no slow and dragging parts. I really love the storyline... and normally, I would fast forward many parts when I watch other lakorns(even JLR and SB!) , but I haven't even fast forwarded this lakorn yet. amazing..

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
wow.... I dunno about you guys, but I freaking love this lakorn.. there's no slow and dragging parts. I really love the storyline... and normally, I would fast forward many parts when I watch other lakorns(even JLR and SB!) , but I haven't even fast forwarded this lakorn yet. amazing..

Wow, I'm the exact opposite...I've skipped so many parts that irritate me...I'm finally done watching it, and I'm so proud of Bie, he did a great job in this lakorn...his crying scenes were great...he does need improvement, but he's the only reason why I stuck through it for 31 episodes...because the n'ek got on my last nerve. I've never seen such an annoying n'ek in my life...Okay, like JLR, I was so pissed at Soraya for always defending Sansanee, but it's because she felt that she owed her cousin her life, so she let Harit torture her because of that...But Mintha is an IDIOT, seriously...First off, she's not glad that her childhood friend is alive, but she keeps bugging him about why he came back? It's like she forgot how badly he was treated as a child...she keeps trying to protect a sister that could care less about her...she saw how badly Tor was hurt by her family, but yet, she doesn't understand why he would be so angry. It's like she's so concerned about her evil family that she forgot that Tor went through so much as a little boy...to watch your mom die in front of you, to get beat by your stepmom and see her watch you drown...The whole time, she acted as if Tor/Sila is the bad guy the whole time, when he didn't do anything to hurt her...She keeps being nosy herself. She protects the people that treat her badly, but run away from the one man that truly loves her? That's retarded...I had to skip so many of her parts cuz she was getting on my nerves...Like the scene where Sila asks her if she got in trouble with her sister because of him, if she hurt her, and she responds with, "My sister loves me...blah blah blah..." which totally isn't true...It's dumb, because if she thinks he's Tor, then he knows the kind of person her sister is. Then there's Mintha's friend, everytime he sees her with Sila, he runs to her like Sila is about to kill her...with all this aggression...when the people in her own home hurt her and he doesn't even know about it. So many good people died, only to have the bad people live in the end? No, after what those two did, they deserve to die, I'm sorry, but they are beyond evil. I'm not a fan of revenge lakorns, only when the p'ek or n'ek hurt each other because of a misunderstanding or what not...but not this one, this was the perfect revenge lakorn...everyone deserved what was coming to them for being the kind of people they are. Okay, in SB, I understood why Narin ran away and hid from Kawee and didn't tell him about her pregnancy...but what excuse did Mintha have for running away? I'm sorry, but he did not rawr her, she was so willing, so she can't complain about that...and he didn't hurt her...maybe he should've told her who he was but still, he never hurt her...She's the one trying to protect people that don't even care about her...She acted as if Sila was such a bad man, but yet, if he was bad, he wouldn't have so many people in his life willing to help him...It's so sad that the most useful person to Sila had to die...Mee was way more entertaining to watch than Mintha, that girl loved him so much that she died for him, the only thing Mintha has ever done was cause him problems...Yeah, let's go tell the lady that tried to beat him to death that he's alive, then lose the only thing his mom left him...The lakorn was fine, but Mintha's character was too painful to watch...she got on my nerves, to where I'm almost hating Fang for playing her. She runs away from Sila as if he's gonna kill her, but willingly gets in a car with Ae only to get kidnapped...The dumbest line for her to say was while they were held captive, after Ae and his men beat Sila, she asks him, "How could they beat you so badly?" Did she forget how badly he was beaten when he was just a little boy? Now he's a grown man, what did she expect them to do?! Man, I'm so irritated with her character!!! I thought Parn in KLKS was bad for letting Natedao beat her up...but Mintha is worse, she gets beat up by her sister and still defends and protects her as if she's never done anything wrong. "I'm gonna go marry P'Ae and you're gonna marry P'Kwan..." that was another line that got on my nerves. And did she really have to slap Sila so much during the lakorn? He got slapped a lot, and sometimes, I wish someone would slap her. I'm so irritated... :arrg:

lady0fdarkness

^^ lol.. I understand your frustration, cause I totally feel the same way.. however.. I think she thinks that he's a pimp and wants to get revenge by pimping out her sister. I think she wants him to admit that he's her P'Tor, so they can start over again without all that revenge stuff. And the beach scene, when he did adnit it and kissed her, kwan interrupted, but Sila acted as if he didn't know what the nang'aek was talking about. So naturally, if I were nang'aek I'll be angry too. I think the reason why pa'aek slept with Kwan is cause she said that Tor will never advance and has the ability to get rich, and he will never get to lay his hands on her. Well... lol... after he sleeps with her, he will prove her wrong.

For me.. I think the men of this movie, nang'aek's dad, pa'aek's dad, and that man that sleeps with pa'aek's aunt... they caused all these problems by having afairs on their wives and resulting in pregnancies.

I know the circumstances with nang'aek and pa'aek is so frustrating, but I like this lakorn cause I feel like the pace is quick.. and there is no nonsense scenes like comedic scenes from the servents or the friends. It just get's really intense that I can't stop watching!

lady0fdarkness

lol.. poor bie.. in this lakorn, he gets slapped, punched, shot at, beaten, pushed, shoved... and had to carry nang'aek across the sand. :loool:

lady0fdarkness

OKAY.. WTF!! NANG'AEK NEEDS TO GET A SLAPPED HERE.. SHE JUST SHOWED HIS ENEMIES HIS RING... effing bitch. lol.. sorry..