Hua Jai Sila

mai92

sarNie Adult
aaww... episode 31 was awesome.it's pretty cool..i like how the girls beat up the stepmother, she deserves it..it's nice how Bie came back. :rolleyes: finally this drama ended up good.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
the baby die because the baby was actually the baby between Minta and Sila, not P Tor
I agree with you ic3monkeys that the baby die because it was Minta and Sila baby, not P Tor. And Sila die. ...anyway P' Tor came back so Minta & P'Tor can star fresh and have their baby.

ic3monkeys

sarNie Adult
Can somebody please post the ending pictures of Hua Jai Sila where they kissed and huggeg. Thank you in advanced.

Fearless

sarNie Adult
I just started watching this. I have some questions as to how everyone's related

how is Bie related to A and his mom? How is he related to mam? What's the relationship between mam and that guy and A's mom and that other lady?

And on episode 12, at the beginning what was bie and mam arguing about? Was she not agreeing to everything that bie is doing? What did he say to make her slap him? If someone can answer these questions for me I would really appreciate it. Thanks a lot!

ic3monkeys

sarNie Adult
Bie is related to A because Bie the son of A's dad, but different mother. A ans his mom likes to hurt him. Mam is Bie's aunt. Mam is the other guys (name is Pira) gig (second wife) and the guy is A's mom's sister husband.

Mam didn't want Bie to plot a revenge against the people who have hurt him when he was a kid. She also said for him not to get involved with them and Bie said "but u do too like with Pira he already has a wife and ur still with him" then she slaps him.

mokka

sarNie Adult
but like someone said, the baby is between Sila and Minta, not Minta and Tor... When he came back and said that he (Tor) is back and Sila is dead, is very touchy... it means they can start all over again... i'm satisfy with this ending.

tye-niranh

sarNie Adult
i was told that bie is chatchai and sinjai's son...is that true? can someone confirm? he doesn't really look like chatchai to me...i tried to read his profile in the thai star section but couldn't read it b/c it was all in thai.

Fearless

sarNie Adult
On episode 26, can someone please tell me what bie's Dad said to A's mom when the cops came over to their house? Thanks!

xxGREENxx

sarNie Adult
^^thanks for the caps... really appreciate it, i haven't got the chance to see it yet

babygirl

sarNie Hatchling
thnx for the pictures mango..dang that girl can cry man LOL... sad to say but i hated the ending..coz rasamee had to die..but i did like the message behind why fang lost her baby..

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
yer welcome ! :)
ohh god wen i found out Rasamee died i was soo pissed :arrg:..
i wasnt even goin to make any caps after w.e episode i left off buh since someone asked for dhe caps i was like
yooh kno wuh ill make caps for dhe ending.. it was sweet how dhe two. was huggin lookin at dhe view infront of dhem :D

wuh was dhe message?

max

sarNie Elites
I am glad that they got to be together at the end... but the lakorn overall was not that good to me.