.::. Home of Nadech & Yaya translated news & randomness .::.

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
On the 28th of March, Na took the a teacher & 3 other experts/lecturers in agriculture to Baan Rongkla so the villagers there could learn about organic farming etc :icon12:
upload_2019-4-10_21-48-47.png

upload_2019-4-10_21-49-31.png
Cr wishforthaikids

Some of Na's pics in GQ Thailand's April 2019 issue :worship2::love:
upload_2019-4-10_21-31-34.png
upload_2019-4-10_21-33-8.png

upload_2019-4-10_21-34-9.png

upload_2019-4-10_21-28-58.png

upload_2019-4-10_21-30-44.png
Cr GQ Thailand

Na at his event for Foster Clinic on the 6th :)
upload_2019-4-10_22-24-6.png

upload_2019-4-10_22-37-18.png

upload_2019-4-10_22-40-30.png
Cr as tagged

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
NY recently went to Nan to film for an ad (most likely for Allcafe)
upload_2019-4-10_22-51-47.png
Cr a_supachai

Cuteeeee :love:
upload_2019-4-10_22-55-54.png
Cr keaw_jung

NY were seen on the BTS today after Ya finished filming for 3 Zaap :love:
upload_2019-4-10_22-47-1.png

upload_2019-4-10_22-48-9.png
Cr FB Papinpit Pothipeanthong

Cr inging1st

And then they were spotted eating ice cream together haha
upload_2019-4-10_23-0-58.png

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
Fan cams are still better than the official sometimes. The give me 5 dvd they edited the mai bork ter song so weird it ruined it lol only thing good about the official is obviously the quality but they can sabotage you too. And sometimes the recorded performance isn't the better ones like give me 5, their first show was better than their second. I like the fan cams. The dvd didn't even have the Beyonce song they did.

Like this is legit... a bunch of fan cams at different angles lols the Mai bork Ter performance is my top 5 NY performance/work period including their lakorns it was perfect. They sang it better than the original no wonder DJPChod approved NY for the concert, coz they can perform and sell out. I just hope they pick songs I like and I hope Yaya does that Momoland song she did for her fan meet, like ahhh I wanna see that lol

Their mai bok ter performance is in my top 5 too; they were just perfect :love: Ya dancing to Bboom Bboom is definitely something I want to see! Didn't Na do Magic Mike (or something similar) at his fanmeet? He probably can't really do that for his concert, but imagine if he does :coleman: Also, if NY sing one of John Legend's songs together, or even just any slow ballad, I'm gonna cry my eyes out as I fangirl lol

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
Their mai bok ter performance is in my top 5 too; they were just perfect :love: Ya dancing to Bboom Bboom is definitely something I want to see! Didn't Na do Magic Mike (or something similar) at his fanmeet? He probably can't really do that for his concert, but imagine if he does :coleman: Also, if NY sing one of John Legend's songs together, or even just any slow ballad, I'm gonna cry my eyes out as I fangirl lol
John Legend or this song just change the Gucci to LV lol

He's def gonna do a version of magic mike ahhahahaha I like them dancing but them just sitting with a guitar is nice too.

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
Happy Songkran everyone :cheer:
From the Suan Dusit Poll that the Ministry of Justice & Suan Dusit University carried out together, the celebrity that Thais want to sprinkle & splash water on the most this Songkran is Nadech :clap::cheer:

Cr https://mgronline.com/qol/detail/9620000035878

Na paying respects to his parents
upload_2019-4-12_18-44-49.png
Cr keaw_jung

Then he went to Rae Ron orphanage in Samut Prakan to give donuts to the kids & spend time with them.
upload_2019-4-12_18-48-50.png

upload_2019-4-12_18-49-8.png
Cr บ้านเด็กเร่ร่อน FB

upload_2019-4-12_18-50-57.png

upload_2019-4-12_18-51-14.png
Cr keaw_jung

https://www.instagram.com/p/BwJeOAdDLlt/

Na at the airport before his flight to Narita, Japan
upload_2019-4-12_18-54-1.png
Cr bee_pla2yuhu

Recent pics for his Singha Drinking Water endorsement
upload_2019-4-12_19-25-20.png

upload_2019-4-12_19-26-0.png
Cr Singha Drinking Water FB
Singha Drinking Water is no.1 in its market in Thailand :clap::cheer:
upload_2019-4-12_19-27-0.png
Cr Marketeer

Today Ya went to Dperformance Studio and the caption says that she will be back tomorrow. Look forward to seeing what she was practising for :thumbup:
upload_2019-4-12_19-28-11.png

Ya's recent ads for Teapot :love:

A Day With Yaya, for Snailwhite. Hapa is the cutest dog I have ever seen :love:

Last edited:

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
Work done so she can go like pics on IG but why is she liking old Paris pics....:love::love::love:

View attachment 33978

It would be a great time to reveal that handmade shirt Na gave her for her birthday :D :naughty2:
I read some of the social media accounts' posts that Yaya worked 3 days and Nadech will be in Japan for 3 days but their schedules are free after that :) Don't know if you ladies saw or it was already mentioned here or LR thread, but Nadech applied for international DL recently and the last time he did that - we got sweet Goodbye hug at the airport and Paris. I hope to see that special gift on Yaya very soon...me excited:aaaaa:

(Info are out there, just need to know the right people to follow and it helps to know how to read Thai :thumbup:)

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
I read some of the social media accounts' posts that Yaya worked 3 days and Nadech will be in Japan for 3 days but their schedules are free after that :) Don't know if you ladies saw or it was already mentioned here or LR thread, but Nadech applied for international DL recently and the last time he did that - we got sweet Goodbye hug at the airport and Paris. I hope to see that special gift on Yaya very soon...me excited:aaaaa:

(Info are out there, just need to know the right people to follow and it helps to know how to read Thai :thumbup:)
When you read Ya's latest interview and then watch the interview from her Disney event, you're kinda like:

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
GRGR just got bought by JKN. No surprise there is an NY fever in PH and the fans have been demanding hard and the ratings actually justifies the hype lol and it's from LR buzz... ahahhah imagine when they meet Khun Charles hahahahahah I think they will like Nangfah don't know about Fahlada ahhahahaa

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple