.::. Home of Nadech & Yaya translated news & randomness .::.

NY2018

always supporting ny ♡
Hi! I'm new to the thread. Thank you for all the NY translated news, discussions and updates. I'm looking forward to seeing and watching the updates to Nadech's upcoming concert. :)

Let's support Na's first concert in any way we can. :cheer::cheer:
82E15959-1B93-4712-9A6A-F9A04490385E.jpeg
Cr changeshowbiz

8674E98C-5E21-424F-B672-E8F5DF73D56D.jpeg
Cr djpchod, keaw_jung

When Na said in English "This song is dedicated to teeruk" at the end. I love it and especially when he sang the song. FIN!! :icon12::icon12::icon12:
FB Cr CHANGE Showbiz

The video of NY singing together is also FIN!!
I had to replay it again. :icon12::icon12::icon12:
EE6B7D52-03A6-4101-B681-8220A4698E91.jpeg
Cr keaw_jung

:aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa:#TheRealNadechConcert
52989922_2170414093005918_6847716859685371904_n.jpg
53160316_2171828322864495_608508114638995456_n.jpg

52678083_2173375742709753_34927275346493440_n.jpg
53150326_2174726295908031_3240207625425518592_n.jpg
53531856_2177371555643505_7091266244380196864_n.jpg
53572957_2175991205781540_2948794601198059520_n.jpg
Cr CHANGESHOWBIZ

Last edited:

fresh

sarNie Adult
Happy Sunday! Does anyone wanna rewatch NY’s great performance at #GiveMe5Concert when waiting for The Real Nadech Concert?
Don’t miss the opportunity to join Nadech’s 1st solo concert with Yaya as a special guest (who is more than a guest) to enjoy great performance and fin moments from Nadech and Yaya. Tickets are selling fast after the 1st day yesterday (~95% on 19th and ~85% on 20th May). You should be quick to get the remaining available tickets if you wanna join.
Link to buy tickets:
https://thaiticketmajor.com/concert...tZF_uGR8l0_tdrSWHnC25vvhZ7iRQCSOli5hFuya6rgdg
-
To buy online, open this link in Google Chrome and follow instructions to register first before you can buy tickets: http://www.thaiticketmajor.com/register-how-to/register.php?la=en

Last edited:

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
Tickets have been on sale for just 4 days and 99.1% of tickets for the first day & 97.4% of tickets for the second day have been sold!!

Na has only revealed Ya as his special guest so I'm looking forward to hearing about who the other guests will be :aaaaa:In Ya's recent interview she said that they sang Pae Tang just for fun and that there is another clip of them singing a different song which she likes a lot. There are rumours that this could be the song:

Now we wait for that clip to be released :love:

They are so cute T__T

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
Tickets have been on sale for just 4 days and 99.1% of tickets for the first day & 97.4% of tickets for the second day have been sold!!

Na has only revealed Ya as his special guest so I'm looking forward to hearing about who the other guests will be :aaaaa:In Ya's recent interview she said that they sang Pae Tang just for fun and that there is another clip of them singing a different song which she likes a lot. There are rumours that this could be the song:

Now we wait for that clip to be released :love:

They are so cute T__T
Tix sales ain't no joke lol Just coz you famous don't mean you can throw a concert and sell out. But yeah you can when you are NADECH (+ Yaya lol) The venue has just over 5k seats while the venue where they did 4+1 and Give Me 5 Concert is 10k lol ahahhahahahaaha also the dates aren't even optimal.. a Sunday and Monday ahahhahahaha his tix sales are also more expensive than some professional singers. I'm getting ready to FIN

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
Tix sales ain't no joke lol Just coz you famous don't mean you can throw a concert and sell out. But yeah you can when you are NADECH (+ Yaya lol) The venue has just over 5k seats while the venue where they did 4+1 and Give Me 5 Concert is 10k lol ahahhahahahaaha also the dates aren't even optimal.. a Sunday and Monday ahahhahahaha his tix sales are also more expensive than some professional singers. I'm getting ready to FIN
He's not a professional singer, he doesn't have a lakorn currently on air to help with sales and only one guest has been revealed so far, yet both dates are practically sold out :aaaaa:

I really wish I could go :sad6: I'm just gonna have to stick to fan cams and pics.

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
He's not a professional singer, he doesn't have a lakorn currently on air to help with sales and only one guest has been revealed so far, yet both dates are practically sold out :aaaaa:

I really wish I could go :sad6: I'm just gonna have to stick to fan cams and pics.
He's not a professional singer, he doesn't have a lakorn currently on air to help with sales and only one guest has been revealed so far, BUT HE IS NADECH LOL

fresh

sarNie Adult
He's not a professional singer, he doesn't have a lakorn currently on air to help with sales and only one guest has been revealed so far, BUT HE IS NADECH LOL
The total seats of The Real Nadech Concert per night is 5152. So just less than 4 days, Nadech's 1st solo concert has been sold over 10,000 tickets in total for 2 nights (19th and 20th May). It's really impressive considering that he is not a professional singer, he doesn't have a lakorn currently on air and only reveals Yaya as a special guest. He only appeared very shortly in a few shows to promote plus a clip of NY just sang for fun BUT tickets has been gone so quickly. He didn't really need others to help promote selling tickets for a long time and still couldn't sell out until the concert. He only needs to train hard in Bangkok, doesn't need to go to Korea or Japan for training.
Nadech is a real SUPERSTAR with real talent :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:. I am so happy for him and Yaya too. So proud of NYFC who have been very dedicated to support both Nadech and Yaya for 10 years by attending countless events in Bangkok as well as in provinces (sometimes they have to run between 2 events or more on the same day of Nadech and Yaya), buying so many products (I can't count all products that NY have been presenters), donation for merits, actually buying concert and movie tickets, magazines... Especially Thai NYFC provide us with so many beautiful pics and clips of NY so that we can follow NY closely too :clap::clap:

I'm so excited to see the performance of Nadech as well as Yaya at this concert. I still remember their great performance at Give me 5 concert that was covered all over media.
NY just sang playfully for fun but the effect is much better than some people who sang on an actual promoting show. Imagine how strong the impact of their actual performance at the concert will be :love:

Hope Nadech won't be too stressful with the high expectation especially after the concert is technically sold out after just 4 days. Glad that he has great support from his girl friend Yaya :icon12:

Last edited:

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
The total seats of The Real Nadech Concert per night is 5152. So just less than 4 days, Nadech's 1st solo concert has been sold over 10,000 tickets in total for 2 nights (19th and 20th May). It's really impressive considering that he is not a professional singer, he doesn't have a lakorn currently on air and only reveals Yaya as a special guest. He only appeared very shortly in a few shows to promote plus a clip of NY just sang for fun BUT tickets has been gone so quickly. He didn't really need others to help promote selling tickets for a long time and still couldn't sell out until the concert. He only needs to train hard in Bangkok, doesn't need to go to Korea or Japan for training.
Nadech is a real SUPERSTAR with real talent :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:. I am so happy for him and Yaya too. So proud of NYFC who have been very dedicated to support both Nadech and Yaya for 10 years by attending countless events in Bangkok as well as in provinces (sometimes they have to run between 2 events or more on the same day of Nadech and Yaya), buying so many products (I can't count all products that NY have been presenters), donation for merits, actually buying concert and movie tickets, magazines... Especially Thai NYFC provide us with so many beautiful pics and clips of NY so that we can follow NY closely too :clap::clap:

I'm so excited to see the performance of Nadech as well as Yaya at this concert. I still remember their great performance at Give me 5 concert that was covered all over media.
NY just sang playfully for fun but the effect is much better than some people who sang on an actual promoting show. Imagine how strong the impact of their actual performance at the concert will be :love:

Hope Nadech won't be too stressful with the high expectation especially after the concert is technically sold out after just 4 days. Glad that he has great support from his girl friend Yaya :icon12:
This concert sold better than expected and def yes for a non-singer this is really impressive lool even I was like eeehhhhhh I'm confident in about 3500 tix for sure lol it's harder than you think coz actors don't sell out and they're not expected to sell out concerts. I was monitoring the sales when it went on sale too. It "sold out'" the first 30 mins or so but the tickets were being held on and off for the day so it wasn't officially sold out. But they called it last night.

cr. djpchod

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
Someone asked P'Chod about making a DVD for the concert and she said they won't be able to as they would have to pay for copyright (for each song etc) and then if the DVD does go on sale, there would be some people selling the DVD at a price much lower than the actual price & others would buy it from them instead of Change Showbiz. So yeah, we are gonna have to stick to fancams :crybaby2:

Slightly unrelated to Na's concert but I'll just post it here anyway:
upload_2019-4-9_13-8-23.png
UTCC did a poll for Songkran and they asked Thais which celebrities/actors/singers they want to pour water over the hands of (during Songkran people pour water over the hands of elders that they respect):

Male celebs/actors/singers:
1. Nadech
2. Mario
3. Boy

Female celebs/actors/singers:
1. Yaya
2. Bella
3. Aum P

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
Someone asked P'Chod about making a DVD for the concert and she said they won't be able to as they would have to pay for copyright (for each song etc) and then if the DVD does go on sale, there would be some people selling the DVD at a price much lower than the actual price & others would buy it from them instead of Change Showbiz. So yeah, we are gonna have to stick to fancams :crybaby2:

Slightly unrelated to Na's concert but I'll just post it here anyway:
View attachment 33828
UTCC did a poll for Songkran and they asked Thais which celebrities/actors/singers they want to pour water over the hands of (during Songkran people pour water over the hands of elders that they respect):

Male celebs/actors/singers:
1. Nadech
2. Mario
3. Boy

Female celebs/actors/singers:
1. Yaya
2. Bella
3. Aum P

Fan cams are still better than the official sometimes. The give me 5 dvd they edited the mai bork ter song so weird it ruined it lol only thing good about the official is obviously the quality but they can sabotage you too. And sometimes the recorded performance isn't the better ones like give me 5, their first show was better than their second. I like the fan cams. The dvd didn't even have the Beyonce song they did.

Like this is legit... a bunch of fan cams at different angles lols the Mai bork Ter performance is my top 5 NY performance/work period including their lakorns it was perfect. They sang it better than the original no wonder DJPChod approved NY for the concert, coz they can perform and sell out. I just hope they pick songs I like and I hope Yaya does that Momoland song she did for her fan meet, like ahhh I wanna see that lol

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
Backlog of NY stuff haha

Congrats to Ya for winning the Best Actress award at the Thai Film Director Award 2019 for her role as Jane in 'Brother of The Year' :clap:
upload_2019-4-10_20-6-24.png
Cr GDH

OPPO (which both Na & Ya are presenters for) is the no.1 in the smartphone market in Thailand :clap::clap:
upload_2019-4-10_20-31-24.png
Cr Oppo Thai

And the OPPO F11 Pro which Ya is the presenter for, became the top selling phone as soon as it was released and it's sales reached 150% of that of OPPO F9 within ~3 days of its release :clap:
upload_2019-4-10_20-34-45.png
Cr Oppo Thai

upload_2019-4-10_21-1-36.png
Cr daradaily

If I'm not wrong, this is from when Ya went to do something for Cutepress. She looks so pretty :love::love::love::love:
upload_2019-4-10_20-22-52.png

Cr juniperjabu

Ya went to film a segment for Sparkle White on 3 Zaap today
upload_2019-4-10_21-8-54.png

upload_2019-4-10_21-9-49.png
Cr FB benjamas mild

upload_2019-4-10_21-16-6.png
Cr Sparkle White

upload_2019-4-10_21-12-50.png
Cr kalamare

Also, a big congratulations to Pok & Margie on the birth of their twins :icon12:
upload_2019-4-10_21-24-10.png
Cr urassayas