Good Relationship Articles

byebye

sarNie OldFart
My husband's sister daughter...the half Russian one is like a freaking giraffe. She is all legs. I saw her this past summer and her legs go on forever and she's only 11. She's like 5'3 already. Her dad is 6'4 so I'm wondering by the time she's done growing she'll probably be close to 6'0.

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
I agree, kids nowadays grow tall so fast. I see kids almost every Sunday & the next thing I know is that some of them are taller than me and some about my height and some will beat my height before I even realize. I think it is good nutrients that help them grow taller & their genetics if they come from families with good height gene.

I was lack of good nutrients as a fetus and a newborn growing up till I went to elementary school & started drinking milk lol. The funny thing is my mom thought I was going to be very tall because as growing up, my calfs were long and slender lol.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I didn't drink milk growing up because my mom doesn't care. No one in my family is tall anyways so milk probably wouldn't be much of a help

Ms.Zoe

As growing up, my mom kept saying drinking milk will help you grow and give you strong bones & good teeth. I did wanted all of those so I drank milk like crazy even raced with other kids to see who drank milk done the fastest lol. I am happy that I was not lactose intolerance since most Asians are. I think milk helps my nose bridge to be higher since most Asians, particular groups of Asians do not have tall noses. It is like the nutrients go to the cheekbones instead of the noses.

Ms.Zoe

He has the height though lol.

@bb777, post up a photo of you standing, I want to see your height lol.

cecilia

Staff member
Just sharing .. I love story like this .. UNCONDITIONAL love --- I feel it's also my battle too if my bf/husband is battling the issue himself.  I feel if you like them when they're t their best then you must love them when they're at their worst.  

"Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud.  It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs.  Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres." ~Corinthians 13:4-8

http://www.womansday.com.au/real-life/true-life-stories/turia-pitt-and-michael-hoskin-love-story-in-pictures-13189?adbsc=social_20150723_49541806&adbid=10153082913545773&adbpl=fb&adbpr=12181160772

sarN

sarNie Granny
Ah, man , these story just get me teary , I hate getting emotional lollll my vision be burry from crying & I can't breath

sarN

sarNie Granny
sound like me except the excise part HAHA lazy , even though I have a treadmill siting at the shop , which I can easily jump right on

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Well, we finally reached our 16th anniversary. We got married twice so we celebrated twice lol.

We got married the traditional way in August and we celebrated it in San Jose then to San Francisco. But our September 3rd anniversary day, we were in Bali. Honestly, I didn't think he would agree to let me go again since I just went in June. But he did and we had a relaxing time. When I got to Bali after we ate he pulled into a store and told me I can get what I want in there. I ended up with a pearl ring cause I've always wanted one. And through out our time in Bali we got annoyed by each other once lol. That was a big success. In all honesty, we had a great time.

Still the sweetest thing was when he surprised me with a card. When he was in Vietnam he bought this beautiful looking card at the hotel he stayed at. He puts it in the side pocket of my luggage and when I got home and unpacked I was genuinely surprised to find it. It was a touching gesture.

cecilia

Staff member
LOL .. I was going to exclaim 'You're married on my birthday!' but nope, you're married on the 3rd. How nice .. I think it doesn't matter how many time you get marry just as long as you're happy with each other ... Congratulation on your anniversary and many years to come :wub: I'll come to you for future family advices lol

byebye

sarNie OldFart
We decided to marry again because he is a Christian and wants to get married by a minister. We wanted to renew our vows if or when we reached our 20th year but thinking about it we would end up marrying each other three times.