Good Relationship Articles

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
I do know this very tall Asian man, in height he is probably about more than 6'1 to 6'3 or a little bit taller and he does not look Asian, people think he is mixed with European blood. To me, he is a good man & good looking too but too bad he is my Grandpa hehehe :lol:.

I could not tolerate the smell of cigarettes. I often see young men smoking nearby where I live and I would sigh because are cigarettes that good/addictive that these young men would put their health in jeopardy...and there was this old man, he passed away in his ninety and he was a chain smoker...pretty strange.

Ms.Zoe

I also knew this one Asian guy, he is 6'0 or 6'1. He passed my list of specifics that I want with 80-85% but boy did he have a big ego, he have that all that all this kind of attitude, he is alright looking & skinny skinny, most tall Asian men are skinny. I guess he is smart/diligent in his studies since he graduated from medical school. I guess one of the reasons for his big ego is because he thinks he is a doctor. I am sure not all doctors act the way he acted :scratchhead2:.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I rarely meet a good looking nice tall Asian men...I seriously think they are an endangered species hhahaha...anyway, the one that's tall acts like his head is as big as a watermelon while the not good looking, short men act like...

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
byebye said:
Tall men in lakorn is just false advertisement.

There's this one Asian guy that is like 6'3...but dang he acts like he's all that. He's not even that cute just got the height. That's just it, Asian men, when they are that tall they have no idea how to handle it lol.
Lol you are right like I thought Win was tall but when I met him, he was short lol. He was still taller then me but then again I'm only 5'2 so everyone seems to be taller haha.

sarN

sarNie Granny
I'm 5'5 now  & in HS , I'm probably taller but gravity pull over the year HAHA . I haven't met an Asian guy that I have to look up too yet at most he 5'10

Ms.Zoe

I see that a lot of couples with the men all tall and the women are at their shoulder height or shorter. Every time I say I wish I was taller, my mom would reply "then you will have a difficult time finding yourself a guy" (Asian guy that is) lol.

sarN

sarNie Granny
i like tall guy but in HS i had a crush on this one Viet boy , he either  4'8 or 5'0 HAHA . I would chase after him , seriously, I scar the living daylight out of him b/c I would shove/push him  or make fun of his name  ( HEN ) or mimick his fobish English . I was horrible . I mess with FOB . I had a like/hate feeling about him because of his height  , like the guy but can't stand it that we not compatible , so i bully him & when i found out he had a GF , i bully him more HAHA.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I'm 5'0 and hubby is 5'10. But somehow he looks taller. Everyone think he is taller. I think our height is fine lol I am so short I am sure a 5'5 guy would be fine too. I used to hate being short now I embraced it. Before I don't like wearing flats now I am all about flats. I just think tall men in a business suit is just perfection.

sarN

sarNie Granny
5'0 !!!!!! You shorter than Noona !!! I"m like a foot taller than u HAHA I love to bully short ppl  :dance1:

Ms.Zoe

I am not that tall when my grandpa is exceptionally tall for an Asian man, the height gene lost its way to me or it is my non dominant gene or something. When my mom would comment that I am not tall, I would reply because daddy looks more like his mother & mommy did not feed me well while carrying me lol. And her response back is 'wear heels, your height is perfect when you wear heels' >_< ^_^.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Ms.Zoe said:
I am not that tall when my grandpa is exceptionally tall for an Asian man, the height gene lost its way to me or it is my non dominant gene or something. When my mom would comment that I am not tall, I would reply because daddy looks more like his mother & mommy did not feed me well while carrying me lol. And her response back is 'wear heels, your height is perfect when you wear heels' >_< ^_^.
Same here Ms.Zoe. Everyone in my family is at least 5'5, think my aunt is 5'5. My dad was 5'11 and my mom is 5'6. My brother is like 5'11 or maybe taller lol. I'm like the shortest! I seriously don't know what happen lol. No one in my family tree is about my height! Either I was adopted and they wouldn't admit it or I was switch at birth haha.

Ms.Zoe

Lol..as I was growing up, every time when I ask my mom who do I look like in my family, she would say 'noone because I found you in the dumpster by the hospital' lol she still does it sometimes but it never trick me because I could see many resemblances I have with my father & tiny bit like my Grandpa. I also have my father's personality too which annoy her so much that she has to admit that I am my father's daughter. The funny thing is when people comment on my looks, she would say "oh she looks like her father" lol...and I am probably the least tallest in my family too, nope I am not typing the word shortest lol.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Kids nowadays are freaking tall. My son is 10 years old and the top of his head is up to my ear. I bought him a sweater the other day and when we got to the store I asked to wear it because I get cold inside the store all the time. Well, his sweater fits me perfectly. My husband smile cause I can wear a 10 year old shirt lol.

My brother's son is 14 and he's 5'10 already. My brother is short 5'7 and my sister in law is 5'2, now where my nephew gets his height from I don't know. I used to complain a lot about my height to my husband...it's hard to buy clothes because I have to get it altered all the time. Mainly jackets and pants. Anyway, my husband says all the time, how tall do you want to be? As long as your feet touched the ground you should be fine. I'm like....WTH does that mean lol