Good Relationship Articles

cecilia

Staff member
I'm going to sleep with no thought ... but glad to see that I trigger your mind to wonder. i'll try to bring more fun article in here lol

sarN

sarNie Granny
Sleep in peace , you had not trigger anything, it had always been there , it was a matter when the opportunity given to express it lol

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
Hehe I just knew about this doctor like yesterday or the day before yesterday lol. Me too I will not injure myself to be seen by him haha. There are tons of doctors & medical student guys out there too so why injure yourself for him lol.

sarN

sarNie Granny
Doctor are out of my league but a girl can dream right? I can't see myself w/ white guys , I have to much sista in the hood type of vibe , nor can I be w/ Asia , I can see myself w/Black folk lol,

cecilia

Staff member
Have not share a lot of thoughts in here for a very long time ... so stopping by today to share a great article I read online. Do give it a read when you're in need of advice or simply to educate your 21st century mind about human and their love for each other -- how to be an AWESOME partner/spouse.

Leaving y'all with a quote taken from this article,

“You can work through anything as long as you are not destroying yourself or each other. That means emotionally, physically, financially or spiritually. Make nothing off limits to discuss. Never shame or mock each other for the things you do that make you happy. Write down why you fell in love and read it every year on your anniversary (or more often). Write love letters to each other often. Make each other first. When kids arrive, it will be easy to fall into a frenzy of making them the only focus of your life…do not forget the love that produced them. You must keep that love alive and strong to feed them love. Spouse comes first. Each of you will continue to grow. Bring the other one with you. Be the one that welcomes that growth. Don’t think that the other one will hold the relationship together. Both of you should assume it’s up to you so that you are both working on it. Be passionate about cleaning house, preparing meals and taking care of your home. This is required of everyone daily, make it fun and happy and do it together. Do not complain about your partner to anyone. Love them for who they are. Make love even when you are not in the mood. Trust each other. Give each other the benefit of the doubt always. Be transparent. Have nothing to hide. Be proud of each other. Have a life outside of each other, but share it through conversation. Pamper and adore each other. Go to counselling now before you need it so that you are both open to working on the relationship together. Disagree with respect to each other’s feelings. Be open to change and accepting of differences. Print this and refer to it daily.”

Read the full article here, https://markmanson.net/relationship-advice

I also like this author .. I might just buy his book to read more about 'relationship.' :)

sarN

sarNie Granny
If i do have an relationship with a man that I truely love , I will worship the ground he walk on , no book or relationship counsel needed LOL. I'll cook him dinner for breakfast , lunch , dinner and supper . I'll be the doormat for his flip flop , n/p, I'm willing to be the submissions with no complaint :p just send me a man .

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
Umm the last 5 seconds ruin what I thought the clip was about :risas3:. The hubby slowly drift away from what he & his wife used to have without him even knowing that. His wife makes a good move. I think his coworker's question is what strike him the most, that is when he realizes that he is at fault...whewww I thought it was going to have a sad ending lol.