Good Relationship Articles

cecilia

Staff member
10 years! That's a very very long time :( -- it's hard to invest so much and get so little back .. I'm happy to see you give yourself great opportunities to be with someone who will love you and be there for you ... hoping this person will come to you soon na.

sarN

sarNie Granny
10 year is long. I think if there problem in my future relationship , I won't stay , us woman do expire , I would leave/ divorce while I'm still young & found another one while I still can lolll

byebye

sarNie OldFart
lol Sarn, I told my husband that if one day he decided he doesn't want to be with me anymore it better be when I am young enough to look for another man. I don't want to be all wrinkled up and can't walk before he decided it ain't working.

This one white guy that I almost end up marry to and haven't seen in 16 years...he is a friend of my brother in law and wanted to marry an Asian girl. Anyway, I happened to be like 19 then and immature. Well, I am one of those people that always wonder how people are doing that I have come across in life. The other day, my brother in law told me he and his first wife is now divorced, they have 2 kids together. And is now remarried with another kid. I told my husband, look Todd is divorced and married again and we are still married to the same person hahahha...the way I say it, it sounds bad lol. My husband was like, is that supposed to be a bad thing?

I know for a fact had I married Todd, we would have been divorced a long time ago. I don't think he has the patience to wait for me to grow up internally.

sarN

sarNie Granny
Well, at least you mature now , I still think I'm 16 HAHAHA & chasing boys! It fate , you are meant to be with your husband , if I had listen to my parent when I was younger , I would had divore 4 x with 4 kids or something lol. I don't think I will end up w/ an Asian guy, most likely a black , white or mexican

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I guess it is fate Sarn, I could have been married off with just about anybody my mom choose and it happened to be him. I think if you are meant to be, the situation will present itself where it would work out.

I think if I married someone outside my race, when I was so young it probably would not work out. Maybe at an older age it perhaps can but at 20 I think a divorced was a promise thing.

cecilia

Staff member
I don't like divorce and hope to not have to run into in my future marriage ... but with today lifestyle, it's going to be hard to find that one person who will stay with you unconditionally ... I'm still have a little tiny hope that my unconditional lover is still out there though lol

sarN

sarNie Granny
Girl , you hang on to that hope lol. My parent would go CRAZZY if I marry outside my race ^^^^ I told them , the chances is high, we live where I see 89% black, 8% Latino, 2% white,1% Asian lolll

byebye

sarNie OldFart
On my husband side my husband was the only one that married a Cambodian girl. And he has a huge family. They have a Russian, Hispanic, Chinese, Laotian, Filipino....

I don't mind honestly...if we love each other. It

sarN

sarNie Granny
My parent warn me not to marry black, other race too but black they strongly disagree , I wouldn't say they racist , it probably b/c where we live, getto lol , those boys look to thuggish or weed head for them to approve & they feel comfortable w/ Asian. Most guys that I talk to, smoke weed, 9 out of 10 so far, sad, guys that drug free I no like lol. They want good man for me & with us having a tattoo shop, it going be hard, all I see is bad boys lol. Sometime , I think fate are meant for me to get w/ an older man , o' Buddha, I pray it isn't so !

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
You just got to find a boy back home who needs a green car sarn lol.

No one wants to divorce but sometime it is the best answer. It sure made me stronger. My mom said too strong that she believes i may never marry again. Well the not wanting to marry again she is right. I see no point in marriage. I love my life now, enjoy the worry free lifestyle. My bf is a good, when i need him he's here, when i don't he doesn't bother me. Maybe i will feel differently when im old and wrinkly but as of right now, I am where I want to be.

sarN

sarNie Granny
problem w/ man oversea , they too skinny , plain...how do I put this...not exciting. They too easy , its no fun , no courting/dating , straight to the marriage bed HAHAHA & make babies . Hummmm...

cecilia

Staff member
LOL Some oversea menn can be good na .. just have to look for the good one :lol:

I've been giving my parent hints that I might not end up with someone they like ... so hopefully, when I bring in that boy to see them they won't be too surprise lol

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I don't know if this goes to any other country but men in Bali or really short and small...even the young ones too. I did not find any guy attractive.

cecilia

Staff member
I spot a few tall and handsome Japanese guys while i was in Japn ... sadly, most of them smoke :(

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I don't know maybe they are meant to be small like that? I don't like smokers...I can't deal with a smooker. This one girl we saw at Bali walking with her boyfriend...beautiful girl and then when she starts smoking something about that makes her very unattractive to me.

sarN

sarNie Granny
he need me to get a green card lol , nothing exciting there, if I want a man from the motherland , there at least 2 men waiting for me & I know my parent well be please lol-- idk.the bad boy does get my attention but I know it will never last . the good ones are hard to find .its the weed I hate , no matter how much they try to convince me it not bad & everyone does it blah blah I can not accept that kind of habit from a man!!!! Grrr why do I have live in the dirty south loll.

cecilia

Staff member
I hate the smell of weed ..  

There's this saying that people usually get what they hate so I hope I won't get it lol

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
There are not many tall Asian guys & if there are, most of those guys are not that good looking. It is usually the not so tall ones that are good/alright looking. If the chance of knowing a tall good looking Asian guy is slim then the chance of them being a good guy is even slimmer...

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
I too can not stand the smell of weed or cigarettes. Every time I smell it I get headaches and nauseous.

Where are all the tall Asian guys we see in series or lakorns?!

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Tall men in lakorn is just false advertisement.

There's this one Asian guy that is like 6'3...but dang he acts like he's all that. He's not even that cute just got the height. That's just it, Asian men, when they are that tall they have no idea how to handle it lol.