Good Relationship Articles

sarN

sarNie Granny
I'm a HUGE fan of Japanese' anime ....fan since I was 10 year old..I can't describe how crazy my collection obsession is!!! For an anime lover , Japan is a candy store for any kid who love sweet. Me & my friend want Pokemon's card , as soon as the plane , we will run to get them & we even got our anime costume ready for the anime convention hahaha I always wanted to walk around with Sailor Mar outfit w/o ppl turning head!!

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
I love Sailor Moon.  That is the only anime I like and crazy about.  I don't hang out with my friends because everyday I would run home from school just to watch that show. :dance1:

So you're going on a trip to so many Country because of the Anime convention?

sarN

sarNie Granny
Where should I start? So many thing going on . I will make a list.

1) My grandma die of liver cancer & I'm going to her 100 day death ceremony .
2) I have land for sell & was contact to meet the buyer for the transaction .
3) My friends is getting married & I'm the bride maid
4) I want to stalk BOW & Mike
5) My friend long lost uncle is found & she want a reunion
6) We want to taste young oversea man & what ever happen oversea stay oversea.
7) We want Pokemon card & walk around in Sailor Scout costume & see the cherries blossom in spring.

There more haha but that the highlight .

sarN

sarNie Granny
I'm off on a 36 day trip to Thailand, Vietnam , Cambodia & Japan on 4/22 & back on 5/28. On flight 1583 United/ 893 United & 739 Asiana . Coming back on flight 740 Asiana & 78 United/ 430 United

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
sarN said:
Where should I start? So many thing going on . I will make a list.

1) My grandma die of liver cancer & I'm going to her 100 day death ceremony .
2) I have land for sell & was contact to meet the buyer for the transaction .
3) My friends is getting married & I'm the bride maid
4) I want to stalk BOW & Mike
5) My friend long lost uncle is found & she want a reunion
6) We want to taste young oversea man & what ever happen oversea stay oversea.
7) We want Pokemon card & walk around in Sailor Scout costume & see the cherries blossom in spring.

There more haha but that the highlight .

Oh my condolence to you and your family. May your grandma rest in peace.

And good lucks with the rest of the trips, but please shares some of your stalking outcome when you come back safe and sound alright. :thumbsup:

Step

Mrs James Ma
Since this is a good relationship thread I'm asking for help to scare a guy. I'm feeling uncomfortable.
There's a guy in my college who keeps staring at me. I dont understand why he does that. Wherever I go he just stares. He's quite good looking, girls find him cute but damn thats so scary to have somebody stare at you all thetime w/o even talking to each other. He never speaks may be he's shy (because he talks to this one group of 3 girls ONLY). What's weird is that one of my classmate (girl) found his shyness very cute, approached him to be friends. Now they are in a relationship but this guy has not stopped staring at me.

So I'm planning to scare him but Idk how. Any ideas. He's not extrovert but shy guy. So any ideas to chase him away????

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Did you try to ask him...it maybe the best thing. If someone stare at me like that all the time I want to know the reason why. Sometimes, I just ignored the person. Maybe he finds you attractive but is afraid to talk to you. You said he's in a relationship now...by staring at you so obviously, he might just date the girl to see if he can get over you lol. It's hard to know what exactly is going on someone's mind.

As far as scaring him, maybe talking to him might do it. He might even not realized what he's doing. If he get caught by you to be staring then he might get embarrassed. But if no one points it out to him he might not think it's a big deal.

cecilia

Staff member
If I'm bold enough I'd say go and ask him but since I'm a bit shy myself .. I usually just ignore and smile back.   Since he's dating a friend of yours then it's better to get this straight and over with ... you probably don't want to hurt your friend in the long run if he ever break up with her and come to you.  

Anyway, read this article on the difference between a good man and a not so good man lol http://www.thebolde.com/future-husband-waste-time-18-differences/

Step

Mrs James Ma
I dare not ask him. Cos he is my classmate but never spoken to him. Actually I've caught him LOTS of time and thought he would end this time. But NO. Staring has become his job now lol. I have no problem if he stares, thats his eye but I feel uncomfortable. Dont feel safe lol 

byebye said:
Did you try to ask him...it maybe the best thing. If someone stare at me like that all the time I want to know the reason why. Sometimes, I just ignored the person. Maybe he finds you attractive but is afraid to talk to you. You said he's in a relationship now...by staring at you so obviously, he might just date the girl to see if he can get over you lol. It's hard to know what exactly is going on someone's mind.

As far as scaring him, maybe talking to him might do it. He might even not realized what he's doing. If he get caught by you to be staring then he might get embarrassed. But if no one points it out to him he might not think it's a big deal.

Step

Mrs James Ma
No she is not my friend, a classmate. I've not spoken to her also. And even if he gathers all the courage to asks me out, I wont go or date him. Cos he is not my type. A real man wont scare any women lol
cecilia said:
If I'm bold enough I'd say go and ask him but since I'm a bit shy myself .. I usually just ignore and smile back.   Since he's dating a friend of yours then it's better to get this straight and over with ... you probably don't want to hurt your friend in the long run if he ever break up with her and come to you.  

Anyway, read this article on the difference between a good man and a not so good man lol http://www.thebolde.com/future-husband-waste-time-18-differences/

byebye

sarNie OldFart
You think boys are crazy...wait until you think you are married to a man then ends up with a boy, now that's even crazier and scarier.

cecilia

Staff member
I feel that's how my mother feels half of the time with my dad lol

byebye

sarNie OldFart
lol...every woman feels like that with their husband once in a while. Sometimes, you even feel like a mother to them

cecilia

Staff member
Will you love your husband when he's in his 50s, 60s, 70s, etc.?  I think I am lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X9HlHmY-PsA

This video was sweet ... super sweet. Just hope that couple continues to love each other even til old age. I want to be old and beautiful like my grandma lol

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I love the reaction of the husband. He was really moved by the changes...and so much in love with this wife regardless what age she is. She is like the typical girl, saying...you look older than I thought (or something along the line) but judging by the changes, she aged pretty well.

Side note: I told my husband about the dentist I am seeing that has been touchy with me....he was like...he shouldn't do that lol. He's so lukewarm when it comes to these things. I remembered last year when I did a fashion show and this guy was asking me out while my husband was not far away, hubby was like...does he know you are married? He knows I would not do such a thing as far as cheating and all that stuff goes but sometimes he's so comfortable about it lol.

cecilia

Staff member
I'm a bit of a lukewarm jealous type person too lol -- I hardly show emotions when I'm jealous; don't want to give it away because men can use that to their advantage but when I'm jealous I don't speak or do anything .. I'm all quiet and still---lots of cold shoulder too lol (need to work on my communication skills lol)

Anyway, was watching Bua's interview with her son and her hubby .. so cute how her husband said that the secret to a STRONG and HEALTHY relationship is to do and follow his wife's order. I agree ... if a man trust me and allow me to be my most self when i'm with him, our relationship would be so ... so smooth lol I'm devoted, honest, loving, and caring so if I'm allow to have these I will definitely love him forever :p (cheesy, I know lol)

cecilia

Staff member

cecilia

Staff member
My morning feeds T_____T

"There was something miraculous in caring about someone so deeply in an age where it’s considered wise to appear to care about nothing at all. It occurred to me then, in the trenches of my blankets, enveloped by Netflix and surrounded by bunched clouds of Kleenex, that this was love."

Beautiful yet tragical ...! Why are you so painful? 
http://www.nytimes.com/2015/05/17/style/swearing-off-the-modern-man.html?rref=collection%2Fcolumn%2Fmodern-love&contentCollection=style&action=click&module=NextInCollection&region=Footer&pgtype=article

It's true ... the one you cry over is usually the one you can't forget .. eventually, you'll forget him and move on strong but still those are the ones that you want to hold dear to your heart and love .. forever lol