Good Relationship Articles

cecilia

Staff member
You can still get married again .. it'll be fun ... maybe a lot of work but probably worth it :) I'll marry my husband everyday if he's good to me lol

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Thanks Meow...

When we tell my husband co-workers that we are married for 16 years, they automatically asked me if I was a child bride lol. When we were in Bali a few times we turned to each other and can't believe it has been 16 years. There are days that renewing our vows seemed like a good idea ut I don't want to plan for a wedding. I want to go on a very nice trip and celebrate it that way. But I flipped flopped often hahhaha

Prakaidao

sarNie Adult
Ms.Zoe said:
I see that a lot of couples with the men all tall and the women are at their shoulder height or shorter. Every time I say I wish I was taller, my mom would reply "then you will have a difficult time finding yourself a guy" (Asian guy that is) lol.
This is what my mom tells me too!!!! But I'm so short barely reaching 5ft, and my little sis she's 3 years younger than me and she's taller than me...so all of my cousins tell me that I look way younger than them lol. But it's gonna be hard to find a guy with the perfect height because Im too short for them super tall guys yet I don't want a 5'5 husband/bf, and that's why I'm still single lol.

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
Earlier this month, my family & I went to visit our relatives, people we have not seen for a long long time & people whom we have not met before. When they met us, my sister & I did not tell them who is the younger/older sister, we let them guess & they all guessed wrong saying that I am the older sister >_<. I totally understand their answers because they think weight goes with age similar to as a person ages, he/she tends to weigh more, I know this is not 100% true. What is true for me is that as one ages, his/her metabolism does not work like it used to work before, one has to work extra to keep that metabolism going. I was not sad about this at all, although they thought I was older, they said I was the prettier one :coverlaf:, I guess in life you just could not get everything you want hehehe.

Oh yes @Prakaidao, you reminded me of what my mom had said when I told her that I wanted to be taller, she said "why would you want to be tall, you will look old." She thinks height & age correlate with each other lol. My mom also told me that my height is considered good within our culture & that I just need to wear heels, I said I don't like to wear heels, I like to wear flats & she replied why don't I loose some pounds off then I will be taller :rolleyes:, that is my dearest mother, we tease each other all the time lol. I don't want a 5'5 husband/bf either lol, I want someone who is like 5'10 to 6'1. I have gone out with this guy who is 6'1 before. I wore flats & I was like an inch taller than his shoulder height :loool:, but he turned out to be a person who was not compatible with me. So put aside the looks, outer appearances of a guy, what a person he is weighs more :) & these guys are hard to find these days lol.

sarN

sarNie Granny
My brother that's just out , he 6'1 !!! Tall for an Asian guys , I'm under his arm pit , I refuse to take pictures w/ him if he wrap his arm around my shoulder HAHA

Ms.Zoe

Or rest my head onto his beating chest/heart & he could kiss me on my forehead. I like for them to be strong too because I would like for him to sweep me off my feet easily lol.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Yes yes, that is super romantic! I love to just spend the evening at home, get the fireplace going, break out a bottle of wine, and just spam on AF lol jk on that last part. We just read lol. Cuddle, Sip wine. and read.

Ms.Zoe

Get the fireplace going in the fall & winter seasons, I can't imagine having the fireplace on during spring & summer seasons lol. I find it very romantic if the couple keeping each other warm & cozy during cold weather seasons while reading a book (from Ncmeowmeow35's comment) or watching a movie together then falling asleep in each other's arm lol.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
I make him read during our cuddling session because he used to always seem to think that is the perfect moment to tell me about his patients. Like no, i don't want to know, in details, what you see when you cut them open. Like seriously Romance Time here!

Ms.Zoe

He is a surgeon? He is making good money, what were you talking about that he is poor? Lol...once study loan is paid off then cha ching lol.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
He is doing his residency right now then will intern in what he wants to specialize in. He is poor because of student loans lol.

Ms.Zoe

Oh I thought he is done with school & currently working...I can't blame him for telling you about his patients & what he does...the medical field is interesting & you get to meet interesting patients hehehe, but yea just don't bring up the subjects during romance time lol.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
No not yet. He's currently doing his residency then 2 years of intern in the cardiothoracic department so we're looking at 31-32, 4 more years.

I love hearing about the the families and life stories, not the procedure lol. However drs don't tend to care about the emotional stuff just the structures and functions of the organs lol.

Ms.Zoe

I'm guessing he will be a cardiologist? I guess if they care about the emotional stuff then their job will be difficult & they could not get their emotions affect their decisions I guess.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
No a cardiologist is different even though they too involve the heart. A cardiologist specializes in the disorder or the functions of the heart whereas a cardiac surgeon is a surgeon that operates on the heart. The cardiologist do not perform surgeries. As for the schooling, a cardiologist goes through 3 years of residency and 2-3 years of internship vs a cardiac surgeon goes through 5-7 years of residency and 1-2 years of internship. I only know all this not cus I'm smart but because I once mistaken him to be a cardiologist, he was offended haha.

Ms.Zoe

I see lol...I forgot you told me that he talked about the surgeries :facepalm:...lol...he will be a cardiac surgeon at the age of 31/32?