x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
mayag said:
x0unerthanlater Can you PM me the source as well? Thanks in advance!

Please send me a PM...

RukTurMotJai said:
I think I want to give this a shot, for both Push and Mook  :)

I haven't watched a Push lakorn. Maybe I should give this a try.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
PM me too, please? Thanks! I guess that's the only way I'll be able to convince myself to watch Push's part. lol I just really can't wait to see my SeanEst. I'm so mad that it's only airing once a week. Oh the agony! lol

sarNie Adult
I don't understand why the upperclassmen had to yell at her. Goddamn. She's a girl for god's sake. Push is gonna gain a lot more fans after this one.

PRINCESS AURA

sarNie Hatchling
 i watch first episode honestly i was think that skip this one even i love push , i am not interested in plot but give it try for my bias, i really stunning and fall for push again n again despite he did appear at the end and his cut very short but love everything about him , so if you think about skip this one rethink again  and watch it for push sake , he make wonders  there , then for story it seem good from the start do not know  which turn will story take but not bad but mook really did not suit this role, why choose her did not get it at all ,i will go now and write my review and my 1st impression  , xoxo see you dolls

withunnichan

sarNie Hatchling
Only plan to watch two out of the four and this is one. Knew I'd like it from the preview and it's absolutely adorable. Joo and Suea are cute. Like Joo's storyline and Push sells Suea 100%!

Prakaidao

sarNie Adult
Guess I'm going to wait until it finish airing so I don't have to wait. And summers coming soon too so then I can actually focus on lakorns.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
I checked the source I had last time and they didn't upload Ep.2. I don't know why no other sources are uploading this series. The GMM25 source on youtube is not the real GMM yt account. But they did have Ep.2 up. The quality isn't good though.

withunnichan

sarNie Hatchling
Unfortunately the sources continue to change but as of the last few days, this has worked:
http://youtu.be/_qW_9tcgyHE

I actually watched a better quality ep2 initially but I can't find it now