Fah Hin Din Srai

noi

sarNie Hatchling
Yeah Jib got surgery. I think she looked better before. I dont' know why some celebs think surgery will make them better looking when they look fine to begin with.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
i don't think surgery is wrong. if a person is not happy with something about their body then it's their choice if they want to change it or not. i agree her old eyes is fine already but i think her new eyes is fine too. but her new eyes does make her look different but not that much different though. she still looks cute.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
i don't know if Jib really did surgery for real or not ,but her eyelid looks different ,so i think maybe she did something to it. but we can not conclude that she really did it though, i saw her new pictures and some pictures her eyes still look the same. but whatever it is, i still think she looks very cute and i like her a lot. :) i like Jib's character in here ,everytime she and Pai see eachother they always argue, Pai is mean to her and she's mean to him back. i like it when she hit him and stuffs it is fun to watch. :lol:

Bou

sarNie Adult
I agree with you teedee, i love jib, shes so kute and adorable!, I don't really see the difference in her eyes, i dont know maybe i didnt look hard enough but i will always adore her....and this is the second lakorn ive seen her in...i dont rmr seeing her in any other movies besides nguern rissaya with poh and poo...that was when i first fell inlove with her lolz...no lie!!

Bou

sarNie Adult
I forgot to add that maybe one day, I will see her play as the nang ek role, i would support her all the way! I think she'll be great at it!

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Hey Bou, i'm happy you love Jib too. Jib started off as nang aek from la korn "Kwar jaroo diangsa" with Veeraphap. i like her since her first la korn, she was really cute and adorable and young, she was like 14 years old that time,her role was very sad,even though she died at the end but she was the main nang aek. and i like her even more in her second la korn "Kama thep luang" that she's nang aek. it's the la korn of her that i like the most. she play with Kaid. there were many love scenes of Jib and Kaid. it was a cute romantic la korn,my favorite type of la korn.and i follow and watch all of Jib's la korns. she get to play as nang aek and supporting actress back and forth. the la korns she was nang aek are:Look Long with Veeraphap,Maetang rombai with Au,Benja kita krum ruk with Au,Ruk lone soi with Tle,Bunteukruk congBounlue with Nam,Yodchai naicong with Utsadawoot,and latest:Fah Hin Din Srai with Pai
i am happy she get to come back and play as nang aek in a drama la korn like Fah Hin Din Srai again ,because lately she mostly get to play a comedy la korn, but i really don't mind what style la korn she play as long as she is in it ,i'm happy and waiting to watch it. :clap:

puppylov

sarNie Adult
true that whatever makes them happy then surgery is way to go for them. But not all surgery will make them look pretty. some surgery make them look uglier instead and the outcomes r not like the way it is. there r people who think that her eyes were pretty b4 and thats an opnion of them and since they r not her they can't stop her if she wants it.Personally, i think her eyes b4 were fine and now it's better and a job well done for the surgery. surgery deals with self- esteem.

vina_lek

I've only watched 2 episodes so far! The bad guy opposition to Oh... is that Jib's brother? B/c I've always thought he was cute. I dislike that he always has to play the bad guy! :rolleyes: But he is so good at it, too... that I want to slap him! He's really cute though. :wub:

jackie

sarNie Hatchling
His name is Jay and his nickname is Jim. He started out doing movies for 5star production. He was in "Dek Say Play" but he got killed halfway through the movie. His first lakorn was for Kantana "Chompoo Birk Fah" it was a cute lakorn, he was the oldest of six kids. They rarely make him p'ek though. Use to be in love with him myself.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
yeah i think J is very cute. he use to be pra aek before i remember this one la korn with Linh Nusara. and yeah he play bad roles very well. he and Jib look so alike.they look like twins.Yep Jib's character in here is so awesome, i like her character a lot and like her couple with Pai too. they argue/fight everytime they see eachother it's so fun to watch. i hope she get a good main nang aek role again.because she's just too cute/adorable. :D

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Anyone saw 7 concert on 3-17-07 that Oh,Amy,Pai,Jib came to sing? i heard they were really cute and their performance was fun to watch. i really want to see it.Anyone have it? if you do, can you please upload it? Thanks a lot :D .

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
ya jay kute. he was p'k in thie 1 lakorn it really good. i rent it a couple of time. n'k poor and p'k rich..then he ran away n stay w/ n'k he loved her alot...in the begining p'k was very spoil! This lakorn is good..love amy and all of them..very good n dere role! made me cry N laugh