Fah Hin Din Srai

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanks a lot Vanida for the clip. the scene looks fun. yeah Cheer was mean to keep teasing Jib about her long chin. Nam was mean too said she's half human/cow ,her eyelash look like a cow. which is not nice for both of them to said that in public because it's embrassing for Jib but Pai was so sweet when he defended Jib, it made her feel better because she said Thank you while pat him on the shoulder. Pai is so cute. it just make me fall more in love with him.hehehe yep i agree Jib does look younger than Cheer. :D

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Jib and Pai is so so cute. i hope they will get to pair up as a couple in a new la korn again. they are just too cute to play just 1 la korn as a couple.

lilo

sarNie Juvenile
they lakorn how already ended already..wow it seem quick how was it and what happen at the end of the lakorn. i'll probably watch it end tho i am not a fan of amy.

lilo

sarNie Juvenile
i don't know, i just thought that it might ended already. hey i was just wondering if the will be a lot of scenes of jib and pai.

lisa05

sarNie Egg
it ended already, but i havent seen the ending yet!!! so i dont know what happened between pai and jieb

madeph

sarNie Juvenile
it's worth the watch...for me anyway. :wub: if you like easy going drama then this is a good one. i loved it and 32 episodes was perfect. and there are lots of jib and pai scenes, as well as oh and amy.

Susie

sarNie Adult
the ending was alright. sorry to say but oh needs a lil bit more practicing in his acting lol but he is cute though. i just adore amy. she always look pretty!