Fah Hin Din Srai

Vanida

Save World Save Life
its boring 7 concert miss the old way the only thing they do is just let dara come sing their songs from the it and sing ramdon songs they pick gosh jib has a long chin LOL the only person who could sing was amy,cee and nina

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanks for the clip. Jib,Pai,Amy,Oh look serious practicing their dance moves.i still want to see the 7 concert. yeah Jib has long chin but to me it just make her unique, and she's still very cute. i like her and Pai couple a lot from this la korn. they are soooooo cute. :D

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
yeah she wore glasses, yep she looks cute with glasses. but looks like all of them had fun dancing though.i wanna see it. but noone upload it. sad. :(

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanks so much Vanida. i really want to see it , i want to see the part all 4 of them sing together and the part Cheer and Nam interview them too. :D

annea

sarNie Adult
aawww...i saw the concert....their show was the best to me..... it was cute......anyone have the song that they sang?

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanks a lot again Vanida for the concert. Jib,Pai,Oh,Amy was so cute. The song they sang together was good and they perform their dance well too. Cheer and Nam is so mean they tease Jib too much. But Pai was so sweet. such a gentleman ,he defended Jib said she's pretty and he like a person with long chin. and Jib pat him on the shoulder said Thanks. they were so cute. He smile so cute.It make me like Pai even more.He's such a sweetheart. Pai and Jib make a cute couple. i wish they would date. or play a new la korn as pra aek and nang aek together again. It would make me so happy.Pai look very cute in the concert he dress like a Korean singer. Pai and Oh dance very well. It was fun watching them dance. :D

pze

sarNie Adult
well oh is a dancer after all....but when i first found out i was kinda surprised cause he looked more like the shy type