Fah Hin Din Srai

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
I saw a preview of this la korn. it looks so good. Pai is mean to Jib. i hate pra aek that insult & is mean to nang aek though. i will certainly hate him in here for being mean to her. he said he hate poor people, she said she hate rich people, how will they fall in love? their couple will be so fun to watch,they would probably argue a lot. i hope they will have some love scenes when they start to fall in love,her brother(JayJinTai) also play in this la korn too. cool. i like him too. he probably play as one of O's friend that live in the temple, that want a better life and will do anything to get higher ,even if he has to do bad things. Jib haven't play drama la korn for a long time, happy she get to play drama role again. i can't wait to see it, her character looks very sad. i hope it will air soon. maybe it will air after Kaid&B la korn"wai ala wang". i hope. i can't wait. i really want to see this la korn. especially want to watch Jib&Pai couple. :yahoo:

shubby

sarNie Adult
same here i saw a little bit of the preview and yup it look good..heheh..Amy is a rich gurl then..but Oh is a poor guy hehhe..it look so much drama tho...but cute cast

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
i just read Jib's interview. i was surprise that she and Amy are far cousin. interesting. she said even though she and Amy never work together before but they see eachother often because they are far relatives. her brother Jim-JayJintai play in this la korn too but as a bad guy. so it's like a family reunion in the la korn set.. hehehe. she and Pai work together often too, this is like their 3rd la korn together. but finally this time they get to pair up as a couple. the person she haven't work with is O. i can't wait to see this la korn. i like Jib,Jay,O. i think it's weird that Jib doesn't call Amy P'Amy when Amy is like 2-3 years older than her but she call Jieb Chompoonud P"Jieb when Jieb is the same age as Amy. oh well i guess it's how you meet and how close you are to that person.

Azlisakhmer

sarNie Adult
I wonder wen they are gonna air this? I'm so waiting 4 dis lakorn

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
It should air soon. this year for sure. i really want to see it so much. i'm dying to see it. i want to watch Jib the most.

samanta

sarNie Egg
wow far aways reletives... thats pretty cool!
this seems so interesting.. both couples look really good too

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
YaY!!! i'm so happy. Finally this la korn will air on March 1st. after Chompu and Tle la korn "Loak 2 Bai cong nai diew". Yippee!!! i can't wait. i want to watch Jib the most. so excited!!! :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Vanida: do you have clips of Jib interview? if so, please upload clip. i want to see Jib and Pai couple more. they look more fun to watch. i wonder if they would actually follow the summary which is he start to fall in love with her when he got broken hearted and she gave him encouragement,comfort him. i want them to fall in love earlier not toward the end of the la korn. ;) so there will be more cute/sweet scenes of them.