Din Neua Tong(PJJ)

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
Well it was confirmed by Ah'Too already that it is Oil and Bua leading, I'm sure he wouldn't left Anne's name out if she is really in this one na.

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
I'm kinda happy that Ann isn't in here or is she...no offense to Ann's fans but I just couldn't imagine her with Oil....

fun

Expired Sarnie
Bua Champoo, they like to make changes do they. Next thing I know they are going to have Dan and Rita to pair up. LMAO. I think it is going to be very odd to see Oil and Bua together.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
fun4fun Posted Today, 04:04 PM
Bua Champoo, they like to make changes do they. Next thing I know they are going to have Dan and Rita to pair up. LMAO. I think it is going to be very odd to see Oil and Bua together.
Will they didn't confirmed who the n'ke was in first place it was rumors saying Jaine, Benz, and Ann to be in here....they didn't make any changes at all Bua was alway the n'ke from the beging when they confirmed that Bua and lift was in this lakorn.

I think Bua and Oil will makea cutie couple. I'm make to see Bua back.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Of course I am going to give it a shot. I am just saying what a odd couple OIL and BUA. Hahaha, there nicknames has 3 letters. LMAO. It would be nice to see Ann Alicia pairing with Oil again and hopefully this time they get together.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Bua's ok. She's not that bad, but I never thought she would have a lakorn again since she's been gone for quite awhile now.

i like the casting for this if it really will be oil and bua... i haven't seen bua ford for so long...the last time i remember seeing her in a lakorn was in snae ruk nang cin...

max

sarNie Elites
What an ODD pairing! I think that Oil is very handsome, and Bua is so adorable, but they are like... the ODDEST couple. Weird... I might watch, though. Hehe.

(Lift is so cute, too!)