Din Neua Tong(PJJ)

Katerine

Butterfly123
who said the n'ek had to be sexy here? lol i don't think anyone even knows how the story line is going be. yeah, oil looks pretty young for his age. my sis told me he's about 30-31 o_O? anyways, we don't know who the n'ek is so don't judge yet keke
yep oils 31 still looks really young :p

natty

Chubs
who said the n'ek had to be sexy here? lol i don't think anyone even knows how the story line is going be. yeah, oil looks pretty young for his age. my sis told me he's about 30-31 o_O? anyways, we don't know who the n'ek is so don't judge yet keke
lol i dont think anyone said the nang'ek have to be sexy cus no one knows the storyline yet.. she was just assuming...

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
me too!!! but does pat has a chance to pair up with oil?he can looks so young like in "wimarn mungkorn" with pancake,he looks younger than her!

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
yes she has and with por again.i love them both, but just want her to pair up with an other p'ek.
Believe me... But I don't think pat is going to get this role. Even if she's been offered or not, she shouldn't accept it because I hate reading the criticisms T_T

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Well, I saw this little news that said Jannie, Benz and/or Aff were going to play or something, but their cues didn't fit. Ch 3 Board said it might be Pat... I think that's silly that Jannie, Benz, and Aff doesn't have time, but Pat does... I know Jannie just opened her store, but how about Benz and Aff? o_O

Mai*

sarNie Elites
Well, I saw this little news that said Jannie, Benz and/or Aff were going to play or something, but their cues didn't fit. Ch 3 Board said it might be Pat... I think that's silly that Jannie, Benz, and Aff doesn't have time, but Pat does... I know Jannie just opened her store, but how about Benz and Aff? o_O
where did you see this news? Can I have the link please? I've never read anything suggesting Aff.

fun

Expired Sarnie
They want to surprise us, eh. Well, I am ready to be shock. lol>> Noon again. :loool: I will be waiting to see who it is.

pangmoua

RujRasa Fan
please let it not be pat. i can't stand her sorry to her fans but i don't like her. i hope she isn't in this lakorn. praying that aff might be in.

tinah

sarNie Coma
okay i got this from tv3 webboard. a fan stated that ah'too said the cast are oil, lift and n'ek will be bua chompoo

wow, im so happy that bua is coming back i was wondering where has she been. eversince sadut ruk, no word of her

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Bua isn't so bad. I haven't seen her since forever, but Oil and her could probably or maybe slightly make a good couple together :p

samanta

sarNie Egg
woOot. this is awesome news.. havnt seen bua in such a long time also.... going to be a great come back for her!

tinah

sarNie Coma
they just confirm the cast on sesan sode. so theres oil, lift and bua chompoo. they will have the opening soon and after this is mong koot saeng jun which will be a big project. they didnt mention the pra'nang for that lakorn