Dilwale‬ 2015

mia07

Introvert
Step said:
I'm not saying DP is angel or trying to make her an angel cos I did not like Deepika in the beginning. I started liking her only recently cos I NEVER saw her passing comments on her contemporaries in public or with other celeb friends. She does her job well, respects everyone equally, all her co stars, directors have only good thing to say about her. And no, they dont say it to promote their movies but when asked generally, they have huge respect for DP. She NEVER talks about movies she is not doing (its common in BW now to say I was offered that movie first blah blah blah to increase their value. She was offered Shuddhi, Bang Bang, PRDP, Salman's recent movies and others but she did no talk about it anywhere). I dont depend on print news cos most of the time, they can be false.
After the break up with Ranbir, his BFFs made fun of her on national TV, interviews everywhere, but she maintained silence and let her work do the talking for her.

Embarrassing, insulting your colleagues is not what you call 'speaking the bitter truth'. KR is blowing her own trumpet. Her aim is not to improve as an actor (everyone needs imrovement, nobody is perfect) but to be the 'Queen' and 'Highest paid actress'. Lol I tell you she will become her character from gangster/fashion :)

Aishwarya, kareena, DP nobody talked about being highest paid actress when they were in last few years, but Both KR and her sister keep saying how KR is the ONLY actress to get paid 11 crs :coverlaf: Her sister Rangoli said 'Kangana has signed all her films, we have proudly gone on record and stated that she is the highest paid. The one who are disputing that can they please release an official statement of which film and when was it signed'. Seriously??
Her last movie was good example of what could happen if you are arrogant. She took away the credit from Madhavan in TWMR, said its a woman oriented film which she carried on her shoulders (wow).
DP may keep mum but her PR says otherwise. Only reason why she is getting controversies is due to her PR. Maybe if she learns to control it then it would be a happy world after all? Idk. I respect her for keeping to herself and showing respect to others but it doesn't always mean that just because she's quiet, she is right. Every time a new film comes out, her name is almost always mentioned so can you blame people for that? If that is the case then we can say, for example, all her films that she bagged went to Kareena first.

Speaking the bitter truth doesn't necessarily mean insult her but can be due to other remarks where Kangana is able to speak openly about where DP can't. Where have you seen and/or heard Kangana actually taking a dig at DP? You do realize that it is media and fans that creates these rifts between stars. I honestly believe that these stars have a lot of respect for each other cuz after all it is a job and everyone works hard for it. People just dislike Kangana because the way she present herself is not professional yet sometimes she speaks the truth and people hate her for it. I do agree that she should watch what she says but that is her after all.

As for TWMR for Kangana to refer to it as a women centric film, I guess some fans should take back calling Piku one as well cuz DP wasn't the only one in the film. Some of her fans are even saying that because of her the film did better which is an insult to Amitabh and Irrfan. Women centric films are only successful if the script is good but we both know that neither one or any actress can survive and constantly have a hit after one another by relying on them alone.

Step

Mrs James Ma
I said DP does not talk about films she was offered first and could not be a part of it so Idk why you are talking about films Kareena did not do. It's completely Kareena's loss for rejecting CE, BM and other films and when those movies became huge hit, she comes out and brags that they were offered to her first (I'm glad she rejected them lol cos she wants to be a part of Khans, Devgan, Kapoors movies only where she appears for few mins like in BB. Anurag Kashyap's comment KWK was enough to know Kareena's mindset for movies).

Idk why people have problem with DP's PR. Everybody has PR. Even the new comer Kriti also has best PR so what's wrong in that? Can you name one actor in BW without PR please??
People have no problem when RK's team trying to make DP seem like she is not over him yet, Sonam portraying herself as best and beautiful actress of the decade, Katrina releases stories about her and RK's picnics pics (remember Ibiza?) how she surprised him, what she made for breakfast for him just when DP's movies are about to release (to let others know she is dating a Kapoor, even when RK's family has not accepted Miss Kaif, probably will never) or when Anushka uses her PR to make news about her dating a successful, eligible bachelor sportsman and Kangna, Idk where to begin with lol but when DP's team promotes her OWN film, its a huge problem. The list is too big. I'm tired lol

Why DP has to talk rubbish just cos KR does?? Thats the difference. Thats why people love DP over KR. For being grounded, decent, dignified, respectful and CLASSY. (Hrithik Roshan had some affairs. KR was one. Hrithik refused to come out in public with her cos for him she had no standards and was not classy enough. this was quoted in filmfare. Its true cos they both were in the same place together, but avoided eachother like hiding something. They did not say hello also in last award events. I think its common for KR cos she is used to chase married men like PC. I wonder how come Kajol was ok with it)
KR insults in live interviews. What more proof we want? I already said I dont read media news.

TWMR and Piku (its DP's character's name in the film) both were not women centric. One had Madhavan and the other one had Amitabh and Irfan Khan in it. As for Amitabh and DP's quarrel, it's cos DP was paid more than Amitabh and the critics praised DP's acting, her chemistry with Imran. Some even said there is no Piku without DP. So he did not like it as a senior. But they are good friends again. AB said he has moved on from that.

-ohMAIVdarlin' said:
DP may keep mum but her PR says otherwise. Only reason why she is getting controversies is due to her PR. Maybe if she learns to control it then it would be a happy world after all? Idk. I respect her for keeping to herself and showing respect to others but it doesn't always mean that just because she's quiet, she is right. Every time a new film comes out, her name is almost always mentioned so can you blame people for that? If that is the case then we can say, for example, all her films that she bagged went to Kareena first.

Speaking the bitter truth doesn't necessarily mean insult her but can be due to other remarks where Kangana is able to speak openly about where DP can't. Where have you seen and/or heard Kangana actually taking a dig at DP? You do realize that it is media and fans that creates these rifts between stars. I honestly believe that these stars have a lot of respect for each other cuz after all it is a job and everyone works hard for it. People just dislike Kangana because the way she present herself is not professional yet sometimes she speaks the truth and people hate her for it. I do agree that she should watch what she says but that is her after all.

As for TWMR for Kangana to refer to it as a women centric film, I guess some fans should take back calling Piku one as well cuz DP wasn't the only one in the film. Some of her fans are even saying that because of her the film did better which is an insult to Amitabh and Irrfan. Women centric films are only successful if the script is good but we both know that neither one or any actress can survive and constantly have a hit after one another by relying on them alone.

Step

Mrs James Ma
Lol HNY became hit cos it had hit pair in it. Idk why Farah Khan wants to do HNY 2. Please no.

Step

Mrs James Ma
DP is not an angel. But she works hard, respects everyone. Does not talk bad about others. I like it when celebs are like that. I'm so happy Ranveer came to her life who treats her like a queen. He said DP is yin to his yang. They are very opposite. Like nothing in common still make good couple. One thing in common is they respect their ex. When RK's friends made fun of her on TV, she did not get back at them. Anushka is arrogant to Ranveer, every chance she gets, she brings him down still he respects her.
I know after this clash is over, SRK will start praising her for her nature lol

mia07

Introvert
^ Everyone has PR but DP's PR is one of the most enthusiastic one - again, every new film that comes out with the superstars, i.e, Salman, her name is present. I used Kareena's name as an example only to what I was trying to say. Ranbir, Kat, Anushka, Jacqueline, even Kareena have the worse PRs too. The only reason why I see many people dislike DP is because of her PR - HER NAME is attached to almost everything. She may stay mum about the films she rejected or offered, but people automatically speculate when they see or hear her name attached to whatever it is. If it doesn't start from her, who else is dragging her name in it? That's what PR is for. It goes for the rest of the other actors too.

I know that both TWMR and Piku are not women centric films but if people have a problem with Kangana saying that it is one, then what difference does it make if DP fans and others are calling Piku one as well? Just saying.. Piku is without DP as TWMR is without Kangana.

Alright.. I'm done as I see this is getting nowhere and I feel like I'm just repeating myself lol.

mayag

sarNie Adult
Haha you guys...I too think we should end it here. These celebrities don't even know we exist so why waste our fingers' energy!
Forget about Kangana and Deepika. I'm a HUGE SRK fan. I don't care if he's 50 years old. He's always going to be my sweetheart <3. I shall love him forever and ever. And I can't wait for this movie to release!!!

cecilia

Staff member
I'm a loyal SRK fans .. I criticize when it is due and I compliment when it is needed ... so that kind of conclude that I'm no bias when it comes to wanting the best as the winner. 

Anyway I really want to see the trailer to this tribute ... 

Step

Mrs James Ma
3rd 'D' in 2 days already.

SRK posted 'D’ for Devgn…Dhawan…Dhadkan…December…….Drift…Delightful…Dil…Dilwale. What’s ur ‘To ’D’ or not to ‘D’

Devgan is Kajol's husband's surname, Dhawn is Varun's surname, Dil is heart, Dilwale is Big hearted

He forgot another D :p

Step

Mrs James Ma
Happy belated birthday SRK. He turned 50 years. Salman and he met on his birthday and hugged eachother

Step

Mrs James Ma
There will be 7 songs in this film. Pritam is the music director.
First 3 songs are Gerwa, Manma emotion jaage and Janam janam.
Gerwa (Rang De Tu Mohe Gerwa) was shot in glaciers of Iceland. Itsa first BW song to be shot there. Its a melody song
Manma is a club song. Mix of hip hop beats and silly lyrics. (He said something that means silly in english. Its like a song without meaningful lyrics)
Janam has violins mainly.

I think Janam will become popular among 1st and 3rd song cos its sung by Arjit Singh. 

Step

Mrs James Ma
Its very difficult to complete shooting in less time but still Dilwale is working day and night so they can come on 18th. I think they are not ready completely yet. Varun and Kriti are not working in other films till they finish this now.