Dilwale‬ 2015

beachboy777

sarNie Hatchling
SRK is getting old now and his acting skills went down the drains. Most of his movies is overacting . All the young peeps rather watch the younger generation actors. Deepika and Ranveer will smashed SRK

Step

Mrs James Ma
No. Dilwale has high chances cos SRK-Kajol are old hit pair and Rohith Shetty is making it as a tribute to DDLJ. I just want a good movie to win :)

beachboy777

sarNie Hatchling
Will see.. I doubt it.. Who really wanted to see the same movie again and the same actors. Waste of money! We all know the storyline. Shhhhh rather watch BM.

mayag

sarNie Adult
Pfffft queen of Bollywood? Deepika is no where near that title. She may be popular in India (I don't even know why) but SRK is King Khan for a reason. He doesn't just have fans in India.
Now bring SRK-Kajol into the equation...it's gonna be tough to beat that. :)
You would be surprised to see how many people want to see SRK-Kajol again and that too, with such a storyline.

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
mayag said:
Pfffft queen of Bollywood? Deepika is no where near that title. She may be popular in India (I don't even know why) but SRK is King Khan for a reason. He doesn't just have fans in India.
You would be surprised to see how many people want to see SRK-Kajol again and that too, with such a storyline.
I love you <3

cecilia

Staff member
A movie can be a hit at the box office but if it lacks acting, connection, and etc. then it's not praise worthy. I only want the best film to win lol

I just hope this will be good since DDLJ has been a favorite of mine .. even KKHT, 3KG, MNIK didn't make it to my list of favorite :) Who knows ... MAYBE, just maybe BM might just be that big hit if its script is good and award worthy!

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
beachboy777 said:
SRK is getting old now and his acting skills went down the drains. Most of his movies is overacting . All the young peeps rather watch the younger generation actors. Deepika and Ranveer will smashed SRK
:nono1: :nono1: :nono1: :nono1: :nono1:

Step

Mrs James Ma
SRK-Kajol are hit pairs. Many states have booked tickets in advance already :)
beachboy777 said:
Will see.. I doubt it.. Who really wanted to see the same movie again and the same actors. Waste of money! We all know the storyline. Shhhhh rather watch BM.

cecilia

Staff member
I think every actors have their good and bad acting sometimes ... not just SRK. However, I agree that he has been pretty bad lately just like Salman but I forgive them both because they're my very first favorites lol

Actually, the new actors/actresses are bad too .. I actually thought Deepika was bad in Om Shanti Om lol I love her in COCKTAIL though :)

Step

Mrs James Ma
Deepika is really the queen of bollywood. The media, TV refer her as 'Queen of bollywood'. She is popular cos she is better than her contemporaries. Even when her rivals bring her down with ugly tricks, she maintains her dignity by not getting back at them (ex Sonam, Anushka, Katrina, now new to the list Kangna) DP  never insulted them like they do to her in public. She is actually ruling it since 2012 :) She has more followers on IG, twitter, FB than any of her contemporaries. And has given great performances too :)
mayag said:

Step

Mrs James Ma
OSO was DP's first movie.

Acting wise, Salman Khan said he just wants to be himself in movies. He does not want to be like that characters lol. But he has great fan followings so his stupid movies also become huge hit.

Step

Mrs James Ma
SLB actually wanted Salman and Aishwarya for BM. Later he did a fitting with Kareena and Salman. But he was not satisfied. Waited for almost 13 years to find a perfect match - Deepika, Ranveer, Priyanka. Dilwale will be hit in the Box office. BM will be a hit too but may not earn like Dilwale but BM will definitely win awards and critics reviews. Cos we know what kind of films Rohith Shetty makes (except for Chennai Express).

cecilia

Staff member
I know it's her first movie and cut her slacks in there ... I especially love her in her other works like Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewane, Cocktail, and Ram-Leela. 

Couldn't agree more .. she has more class and a very strong will too .. Love how she defend herself by standing tall while not ridiculing her opponents. She handled the situation with Sonam pretty well. 

Step

Mrs James Ma
The war began when SRK decided to move the release date to Dec 18 lol
I really want the good movie to win.

cecilia

Staff member
Step said:
SLB actually wanted Salman and Aishwarya for BM. Later he did a fitting with Kareena and Salman. But he was not satisfied. Waited for almost 13 years to find a perfect match - Deepika, Ranveer, Priyanka. Dilwale will be hit in the Box office. BM will be a hit too but may not earn like Dilwale but BM will definitely win awards and critics reviews. Cos we know what kind of films Rohith Shetty makes (except for Chennai Express).
I know that Rohit has some hits but I don't like his movies so I'll see if this one will turn out well. 

Has always been a SLB fan so hopefully this one won't be a disappointment. I didn't like his last one, Mary Kom, so I hope BM will make up for it. 

beachboy777

sarNie Hatchling
Like I said before ladies.. Who will beat Sanjay Leela Bhansli movie this year?? All world wide knows his movies always the best of the best.

Step

Mrs James Ma
SLB was just a producer for Mary Kom.

Trade analysts say its a 65-45 for Dilwale (65%) and BM(45%)