Dilwale‬ 2015

cecilia

Staff member
It has been 20 years since DDLJ debuted.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wbfLdS16lCM

I'm excited for this movie .. looking forward to their reunion <3

Going to do Kuch Kuch Hot Hai rerun tonight :)

mia07

Introvert
The trailer will come out next wk I believe. Seeing all their photos make me quite excited but just hope that the story is good because plots in most of Rohit Shetty's films are mehh which is the downfall. Will not have any expectations and just go with the flow..

Step

Mrs James Ma
Dilwale is competing with Bajirao Mastani. They both are releasing on the same day. The competition has become so much that SRK wants to win it at any cost now. I want the best movie to win. All bollywood is talking about these 2 movies.
-ohMAIVdarlin' said:
The trailer will come out next wk I believe. Seeing all their photos make me quite excited but just hope that the story is good because plots in most of Rohit Shetty's films are mehh which is the downfall. Will not have any expectations and just go with the flow..

Step

Mrs James Ma
Dilwale has popular hit pair SRK-Kajol. Bajirao Mastani has new hit pair Deepika-Ranveer, good storyline, cinematography. I really want a good movie to win. Arrogance is not good always.

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
lol sorry Step, I'm SRK Fan so I want him to win. I know you like Deepika :(

Step said:
Dilwale has popular hit pair SRK-Kajol. Bajirao Mastani has new hit pair Deepika-Ranveer, good storyline, cinematography. I really want a good movie to win. Arrogance is not good always.

Step

Mrs James Ma
I want best movie to win. I know you love SRK. But this time he has become arrogant. You know BM is shooting for more than a year. They have worked so hard. SLB was waiting for this movie to happen from 13 years. He wanted to release it on christmas but SRK announced he will release this film for christmas, even before the filming of Dilwale. SLB changed the date to Dec 18. SRK again changed it. They had clashed once in 2009. OSO vs Saawariya. OSO was good it won. This time its Dilwale vs BM. This is not good for both movies. Fans are divided now cos of him :p So i want the best movie to win :)
VILLNAN said:
lol sorry Step, I'm SRK Fan so I want him to win. I know you like Deepika :(

beachboy777

sarNie Hatchling
http://youtu.be/zRtPUIumXcY"]

The movie will top off  SRK in a heart beat.  I believe Deepika is absolutely amazing! After Ram Lee-la . Sanjay Leela Bhansli is well known for his movies. sad ending but epic. I drove around Indian town last week here in So Cal with my peeps. and I saw bunch of posters on the strips.  Bajirao Mastani all the way!

Sorry SRK fans.. I don't think Dilware will top of Mastani this year. Sanjay Leela Bhansli is using most of his works done by VFX computers graphics. This totally reminds me of Lord Of The Rings. great job Bollywood! you finally spend a lot of money like Hollywood.
This will be another big hit since Ram Lee-la

cecilia

Staff member
If there is a theatre here then I'm going to watch this before BM -- but since there isn't then I'm going to watch whichever one that comes out first.  I'm a fan of all four SRK, KAJOL, Deepika, and SLB so whether one wins or not at the box office does not matter to me but I do hope that the best FILM wins the most awards. 

beachboy777

sarNie Hatchling
King of Bollywood need to chill down.. Because queen of Bollywood will win. And I didn't posted it in the awrong thread Step. I wanted to show the YouTube on here!! Lmao! Deepika and Ranveer will break a 100 C.

Step

Mrs James Ma
100 or 200 C is too less. They are competing for 500 C :p
beachboy777 said:
King of Bollywood need to chill down.. Because queen of Bollywood will win. And I didn't posted it in the awrong thread Step. I wanted to show the YouTube on here!! Lmao! Deepika and Ranveer will break a 100 C.