Dilwale‬ 2015

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Dilwale will release in 25 December 2015

Cr: Shah Rukh Khan

SRK and KJ already started to film their scenes together​

mayag

sarNie Adult
OMGGGG CAN'T WAIT!!!!! They both look amazing!!! Especially Kajol! SRK looks so much better without the ponytail.

Maybe this will be the movie that will bring me back to Bollywood! :D

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
mayag said:
OMGGGG CAN'T WAIT!!!!! They both look amazing!!! Especially Kajol! SRK looks so much better without the ponytail.

Maybe this will be the movie that will bring me back to Bollywood! :D

I love them so much!!
Have you watch SRK Happy New Year? he was so amazing in the movie

mayag

sarNie Adult
No girl :cry:  I've been so behind on SRK's movies!! I have to watch Happy New Year, Chennai Express and Jab Tak Hai Jaan. I'm planning to have an SRK movie marathon with my friend once my exams are over!!  :woot2:  :woot2:

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
mayag said:
No girl :cry:  I've been so behind on SRK's movies!! I have to watch Happy New Year, Chennai Express and Jab Tak Hai Jaan. I'm planning to have an SRK movie marathon with my friend once my exams are over!!  :woot2:  :woot2:

Ohhh Sorry, :cry: ( I didn't finish watching Chennai Express)

Good luck and take care jaa

I'm hug fan of SRK since I was a little kid, these day I'm re-watching his old movies "he is super"  :woot2:

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
"Dilwale" SRK-Kajol to begin shoot in Bulgaria!

When fans heard that Shah Rukh Khan and Kajol were cast in Rohit Shetty’s DIlwale, they frenzied over the fact that the classic jodi would reunite on-screen. Our ‘dilwale’ pair will be kick-starting the shoot for the same in Bulgaria tomorrow.

SRK and Kajol’s first day of shoot is in the beautiful city of Sofia, in Bulgaria. The shooting leg will wrap up on June 23rd. The Rohit Shetty film has already created an air of excitement in fans.

But for Devgns it is a work-cum-holiday scenario. Kajol’s hubby, Ajay, is already there for recce for his film Shivaay. And the pretty actress has flown in with her kids and mother-in-law, already.

Naice!

Cr: www.pinkvilla.com​

mayag

sarNie Adult
VILLNAN said:

Ohhh Sorry, :cry: ( I didn't finish watching Chennai Express)

Good luck and take care jaa

I'm hug fan of SRK since I was a little kid, these day I'm re-watching his old movies "he is super"  :woot2:

Why didn't you finish? Was it a bad movie?

Me too! I've also been a huge fan of his since little. It's a shame that I missed so many of his movies. T.T And that too, being a fellow Indian. Shame on me.  :no:
Hahaha yess that is best phrase to describe him. XD He is definitely soooooper!

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
The movie is good I just don't finish cuz the internet is suck so I stop watching it

WOW you're Indian haha nice to meet you!

mayag

sarNie Adult
VILLNAN said:
The movie is good I just don't finish cuz the internet is suck so I stop watching it

WOW you're Indian haha nice to meet you!

Oh okok. Hope you get to finish it someday!

Haha nice to meet you too! :)

Step

Mrs James Ma
I want to laugh hard on Kajol. You need to accept what you have. She is dark but with all those skin lightening treatment she looks so different now. People are actually not interested in this pair anymore (those who are interested are international fans and adults who grew up watching them). Even personally I don't like Kajol. She's loud and bossy. Her tantrums are unending. I'll watch this movie only for SRK  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:

Step

Mrs James Ma
More information about Dilwale (Big hearted)

Cast:  Shah Rukh Khan Kajol Varun Dhawan Kriti Sanon Vinod Khanna
DirectorRohit Shetty (same guy who directed Chennai Express).
Producers: Rohit Shetty and Gauri Khan (SRK's wife)
Production CompanyRed Chillies Entertainment

This movie will have the hit pair SRK-Kajol, Varun Dhawan and Kriti Sanon as leads. This is Kriti's second Bolywood movie. People loved her in her first film Heropanti. Varun Dhawan has been doing a good job. He just gave the first hit movie of 2015 with Badlapur. People are expecting more from this movie because Rohit and SRK gave a hit together with Chennai Express which is the 4th highest grossing Bollywood film worldwide. And Rohit is known for action films where you can see cars, vehicles flying in the air before falling down LOL.

First part of shooting already started in April with Varun and Kriti.

Step

Mrs James Ma
Idk if you like Chennai Express. The movie was a hit only because it had SRK and Deepika Padukone (she is the queen of Bollywood since 2012) and directed by Rohit Shetty. The storyline is SRK is a North Indian, he likes a girl from South India (from tamil Nadu). But heroine has a fiancee whom she doesn't like. How they ends up together is the story. You can see funny dialogues (if you understand the language and the accent only lol) and some romantic scenes.

Though this movie was super hit, it was exaggerated and made fun of Tamilian's accent (cos except Karnataka, all other South Indian state has funny accent lol).

Jab Tak Hai Jaan was just an average film. It was not upto the expectation.

Watch Happy New Year if you're a fan of SRK and Deepika Padukone. The movie is good

mayag said:

Step

Mrs James Ma
SRK-Kajol started shooting today in Bulgaria. They will finish by June 23rd in that location

Cr SRK

mayag

sarNie Adult
I wouldn't say Kajol was ever dark but she was dusky. She wasn't the typical pale-skinned actress. But yes....she is definitely a lot more light-skinned now. It's sad that India is still obsessed with having pale skin.

Haha thanks for the summary! Yea the accent was quite exaggerated. Actually most educated Indians these days, whether they are from the South or North, all have the same accent. It's usually the older generations that still have the funny-sounding accents.
Outside of India, most people don't know the difference between the accents of different Indian states. They just know and make fun of the "Indian accent", which is again exaggerated.

mia07

Introvert
Ummm.. actually I think the movie is set to release on Christmas, not EID. EID is Bajrangi Bhaijaan with Salman and Kareena. They still look amazing, but I'm not too sure about the film itself since it's a Rohit Shetty film and I'm not much of a fan of his films.

Step

Mrs James Ma
Not sure about the releasing date of this movie cos usually Salman Khan's movies are released around Eid and SRK's movies are released around Diwali (an big Hindu festival) and Amir Khan releases at the end of the year that's around christmas.