Dilwale‬ 2015

Step

Mrs James Ma
Media asked SRK on his birthday about the clash and his lucky charm DP.
He said 'If Deepika is my lucky charm, she will work for me on the 18th. It is not good that we are coming together. But now that we are coming on the same day, we hope both the movies have a long run. I have full love, respect and wishes for the Bajirao Mastani team'

Idk if that was a sarcasm. He himself called her his lucky charm in CE and HNY. Best wishes for both.

Step

Mrs James Ma
Lol I read this now.
I understand why you are saying her name is attached to everything. Its not her PR but people want her in their movie, sometimes its speculation & some use her name for publicity cos DP is in demand now.

Example, people were speculating DP will be female in Half Girlfriend since 4-5 months but its today they chose the male lead officially. Its Sushant Singh Rajput. Female lead is not known yet. Along with DP, Katrina was also rumored to be here. It was speculation.

For Shuddhi, Karan Johar selected Hrithik. We heard DP name also cos Hrithik wanted to work with her so people thought its her. Later, Kareena was selected. HR could not do Shuddhi, then Kareena also backed out. Here its publicity from Karan. Cos Kareena said she backed out of it as it was her and HR's come back movie from the first, if HR is not doing, she cant do it also. So from the beginning, Karan had already decided it was HR and KKK but he did not want to clarify rumor when DP's name was attached to it as he was gaining free publicity.

In PRDP, the director Sooraj wanted ONLY DP. They had several meetings. But DP wanted to do Piku. (It was offered to Parineeti 1st, she refused to do it cos she thought it was not a good movie!) Salman recommended Sonam cos her dad asked Salman to give her a chance as she did not have other movies. Then Sooraj made a poll between Deepika and Sonam. DP won the poll but she chose Piku over PRDP. Then it went to Sonam. Lol Sonam said on air Sooraj fought for he to be in PRDP :coverlaf: embarrassing to lie when all know the truth!)
DP is not bad like some talk about her. Her PR is promoting her movies. Not her.
DP auditioned and finalised for Fast & Furious 7. Sonam also auditioned for the same role. Farah Khan wanted Deepika in HNY. DP chose HNY over FF7. She said it was easy to make a decision as they are family to her, its like home coming cos OSO was from SRK and Farah, she is grateful to them always.

Sonam also had the same PR agency with DP. Sonam changed her agency recently as they were not good enough! :)
Kangna wanted to have the same agency. Apparently, KR told them to give her same brands and movies DP is doing and they will get more commission :huh: they refused to work with Kangna as its against their rule to steal others' work.
Now I'm done with this too :)
-ohMAIVdarlin' said:
^ Everyone has PR but DP's PR is one of the most enthusiastic one - again, every new film that comes out with the superstars, i.e, Salman, her name is present. I used Kareena's name as an example only to what I was trying to say. Ranbir, Kat, Anushka, Jacqueline, even Kareena have the worse PRs too. The only reason why I see many people dislike DP is because of her PR - HER NAME is attached to almost everything. She may stay mum about the films she rejected or offered, but people automatically speculate when they see or hear her name attached to whatever it is. If it doesn't start from her, who else is dragging her name in it? That's what PR is for. It goes for the rest of the other actors too.

I know that both TWMR and Piku are not women centric films but if people have a problem with Kangana saying that it is one, then what difference does it make if DP fans and others are calling Piku one as well? Just saying.. Piku is without DP as TWMR is without Kangana.

Alright.. I'm done as I see this is getting nowhere and I feel like I'm just repeating myself lol.