Dilwale‬ 2015

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Step said:
Lol its to create curiosity in fans :p I'm waiting for tomorrow
OOhhh yah teaser!

You know how much I love SRK / this is overacts lol teaser for D! okay I got it! hahah

Step

Mrs James Ma
I love SRK too. But I just did not like when he purposely wanted to compete with SLB lol but he will be my favourite :yes:
VILLNAN said:
OOhhh yah teaser!

You know how much I love SRK / this is overacts lol teaser for D! okay I got it! hahah

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Step said:
I love SRK too. But I just did not like when he purposely wanted to compete with SLB lol but he will be my favourite :yes:
lol haha I hope the best movie to win, I don't want the to be like Thailand which they give famous not by their talented lol every years the same faces
so sick!

Step

Mrs James Ma
Me too. But Dilwale will be super hit cos SRK has booked max screens already
VILLNAN said:
lol haha I hope the best movie to win, I don't want the to be like Thailand which they give famous not by their talented lol every years the same faces
so sick!

Step

Mrs James Ma
When media asked SRK about the clash he said 'Deepika is my lucky charm, she will work for me on the 18th. It is not good that we are coming together. But now that we are coming on the same day, we hope both the movies have a long run. I have full love, respect and wishes for the Bajirao Mastani team'

Today they asked same question to DP at Mastani poster launch. She said 'That was very generous of Shah Rukh as always (on his former statement).He has credited me always for the success of Chennai Express and Om Shanti Om. But if Dilwale works, it is because of the hard work SRK and the team has put in! That will also be a massive hit'

cecilia

Staff member
I like their friendship and I believe that as long as they respect and don't tear each other apart they will continue to have their strong love for each other despite all these external factors. 

Anyway, I thought the trailer comes out today .. did it not? I don't like small teaser .. it's too quick!

Step

Mrs James Ma
SRK looks natural. Kajol trying too hard lol. She has become extremely fair in other pics. Before she was dusky :shrug: