Dilwale‬ 2015

Step

Mrs James Ma
I hope what you're saying is true. SRK has once beaten SLB. OSO vs Saawariya (Saawariya was Sonam and Ranbir's debut. It also had rani and Salman)
beachboy777 said:
Like I said before ladies.. Who will beat Sanjay Leela Bhansli movie this year?? All world wide knows his movies always the best of the best.

beachboy777

sarNie Hatchling
I don't like SRK. He can be an ass.. Why don't he release his dumb movie on a different date? He's doing it on purpose

cecilia

Staff member
^SRK can be arrogant and egoistic but I think he's not alone.  Everyone in the industry can be like that at some points in their career too. 

Step, I know he's a producer but since he has a part in it I'm still going to blame him too lol

mayag

sarNie Adult
I love you too VILLNAN! Hahah :D

Step, media likes to label a lot of things on to celebrities. I believe Deepika is mostly popular because of media hype. Plus she's tall and super pretty. She's also got a great PR team.
In my opinion, the real queen of Bollywood right now (acting-wise) is Kangana Ranaut. Vidya Balan and Priyanka come very close. When Deepika acts, I can tell she's acting. But then again, that's just my opinion. She's definitely hard-working so I guess she deserves her popularity just for that reason. Also, kudos to her for opening up about her depression.

As you all can probably tell, I'll be rooting for Dilwale but hope both movies succeed.

mia07

Introvert
mayag said:
Pfffft queen of Bollywood? Deepika is no where near that title. She may be popular in India (I don't even know why) but SRK is King Khan for a reason. He doesn't just have fans in India.
Now bring SRK-Kajol into the equation...it's gonna be tough to beat that. :)
You would be surprised to see how many people want to see SRK-Kajol again and that too, with such a storyline.
I don't hate/dislike her or anything but to me DP is overrated. I truly admire her for her hard work but down the line, believe it or not, she will just be known as a star not an actress. Kangana is definitely a better actress and totally deserves that title at the moment - I have become a fan of hers. Vidya too is a good actress as well though her films lately hasn't been quite good. SRK-Kajol for the win for me as I love these two even though I'm no Rohit Shetty fan. Please have a good storyline!

mia07

Introvert
Step said:
Dilwale is competing with Bajirao Mastani. They both are releasing on the same day. The competition has become so much that SRK wants to win it at any cost now. I want the best movie to win. All bollywood is talking about these 2 movies.
I wouldn't say all BW. PRDP is the hot topic at the moment as it is releasing soon. Quality and storyline matters more to me than BO numbers when it comes to watching a film and for Bollywood films now, I am quite picky but do wish both the best.

beachboy777

sarNie Hatchling
I believe Bajirao Mastani will win. Thanks to Bhansli.. And of course all the wonderful actors. SRK and Kajol need to step down and retired already. Acting skills arent as good as 20 years ago. Just my opinion and hope all the SRK Fans don't get butt hurt. Lol

Step

Mrs James Ma
That was in context of clash on dec 18 :)
-ohMAIVdarlin' said:
I wouldn't say all BW. PRDP is the hot topic at the moment as it is releasing soon. Quality and storyline matters more to me than BO numbers when it comes to watching a film and for Bollywood films now, I am quite picky but do wish both the best.

Step

Mrs James Ma
@mayag Everybody has PR. I think SRK has the best PR team which gave him a family guy image all these years (you know one woman man kind of thing, which is not true in reality. His affair with this actress who chases married men ONLY :p It took me a year to believe it ).
Kangna is definitely BETTER than Deepika in acting but her personality comes nowhere near DP. You know how she promoted her last movie Katti Batti (her PR targetted her contemporaries instead of promoting film) which became a flop eventually. She actually declared herself 'Queen Of Bollywood'. KR is a good actress but she will never get that popularity DP or other actresses has. She is becoming like her character in Fashion. Not to forget she has Aamir Khan's support.

I want a good movie with good content to win

Step

Mrs James Ma
And when Deepika talked about her depression, public appreciated her cos actors who are in top, successful will not do it as it will affect their career. Deepika took that risk. She said if this would help just 1 person, she will be satisfied. Unfortunately, her contemporaries made fun of her for that. Ex Anushka is undergoing treatment for depression (she was suffering from anxiety from the beginning) but she was embarrassed when someone opened it to public. Later she talked about it and made sure it will not come out again.

Deepika has launched 'live love laugh' foundation to help people suffering. SRK deliberately missed the event, he did not even wish her (SRK and DP were very close. He loved her more than other co stars)

mia07

Introvert
Step said:
@mayag Everybody has PR. I think SRK has the best PR team which gave him a family guy image all these years (you know one woman man kind of thing, which is not true in reality. His affair with this actress who chases married men ONLY :p It took me a year to believe it ).
Kangna is definitely BETTER than Deepika in acting but her personality comes nowhere near DP. You know how she promoted her last movie Katti Batti (her PR targetted her contemporaries instead of promoting film) which became a flop eventually. She actually declared herself 'Queen Of Bollywood'. KR is a good actress but she will never get that popularity DP or other actresses has. She is becoming like her character in Fashion. Not to forget she has Aamir Khan's support.

I want a good movie with good content to win
Kangana may not be as likable as DP but you gotta give credits to her for being able to speak the bitter truth which sometimes DP fails to manage to do. In Bollywood, actresses now are more about protecting their image rather than being their true self. DP is not at all an angel like what you seem to be trying to make her out to be. Every person has that bad side to them. And from what her interviews say, she seems to be quite close to SRK - even said she is very dependent on him but who knows what is true and what is not. News are quite fabricated so I never really pay attention much nor believe it fully.

Back on topic, I do like the first logo better. Waiting for trailer.. Saw so many good pictures of SRK-Kajol and I feel like I'm back in the 90s. :)

mia07

Introvert
beachboy777 said:
I believe Bajirao Mastani will win. Thanks to Bhansli.. And of course all the wonderful actors. SRK and Kajol need to step down and retired already. Acting skills arent as good as 20 years ago. Just my opinion and hope all the SRK Fans don't get butt hurt. Lol
Well people like me still want to see them and there's a reason why they are still in the industry lol. No offense taken.

beachboy777

sarNie Hatchling
It's all about power in Bollywood.. No offense, who wanted to see a so call close to 50 years old being romantic. SRK need to step down and let the younger generation a chance to be them. Yes, he's a producer and worth 600 million, so what.. His acting skills aren't that great for 10 years now.

Step

Mrs James Ma
I'm not saying DP is angel or trying to make her an angel cos I did not like Deepika in the beginning. I started liking her only recently cos I NEVER saw her passing comments on her contemporaries in public or with other celeb friends. She does her job well, respects everyone equally, all her co stars, directors have only good thing to say about her. And no, they dont say it to promote their movies but when asked generally, they have huge respect for DP. She NEVER talks about movies she is not doing (its common in BW now to say I was offered that movie first blah blah blah to increase their value. She was offered Shuddhi, Bang Bang, PRDP, Salman's recent movies and others but she did no talk about it anywhere). I dont depend on print news cos most of the time, they can be false.
After the break up with Ranbir, his BFFs made fun of her on national TV, interviews everywhere, but she maintained silence and let her work do the talking for her.

Embarrassing, insulting your colleagues is not what you call 'speaking the bitter truth'. KR is blowing her own trumpet. Her aim is not to improve as an actor (everyone needs imrovement, nobody is perfect) but to be the 'Queen' and 'Highest paid actress'. Lol I tell you she will become her character from gangster/fashion :)

Aishwarya, kareena, DP nobody talked about being highest paid actress when they were in last few years, but Both KR and her sister keep saying how KR is the ONLY actress to get paid 11 crs :coverlaf: Her sister Rangoli said 'Kangana has signed all her films, we have proudly gone on record and stated that she is the highest paid. The one who are disputing that can they please release an official statement of which film and when was it signed'. Seriously??
Her last movie was good example of what could happen if you are arrogant. She took away the credit from Madhavan in TWMR, said its a woman oriented film which she carried on her shoulders (wow).
-ohMAIVdarlin' said:
Kangana may not be as likable as DP but you gotta give credits to her for being able to speak the bitter truth which sometimes DP fails to manage to do. In Bollywood, actresses now are more about protecting their image rather than being their true self. DP is not at all an angel like what you seem to be trying to make her out to be. Every person has that bad side to them. And from what her interviews say, she seems to be quite close to SRK - even said she is very dependent on him but who knows what is true and what is not. News are quite fabricated so I never really pay attention much nor believe it fully.

Back on topic, I do like the first logo better. Waiting for trailer.. Saw so many good pictures of SRK-Kajol and I feel like I'm back in the 90s. :)

Step

Mrs James Ma
For SRK, DP is still his favorite. Once this clash is over, he will express his love for her again. I hope they remain good friends :)

mia07

Introvert
beachboy777 said:
It's all about power in Bollywood.. No offense, who wanted to see a so call close to 50 years old being romantic. SRK need to step down and let the younger generation a chance to be them. Yes, he's a producer and worth 600 million, so what.. His acting skills aren't that great for 10 years now.
Yes quite true. Popularity and stardom is what keeps you in Bollywood now, not talent. So many new stars that I see are very underrated and aren't given that chance to do better because filmmakers like to constantly use the same people who are at the top already. I guess they rather choose someone who brings in the $$ rather than take chances. Idc really because Bollywood died down for me a long time ago lol I just like to keep track of a few people who I still like. SRK may be old but he looks young and many are still dying to romance him :p