Chaleuy Suk(Who & Who)

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
ohhhh, that's p'gai. all this time i never knew that that was p'gai! love p'gai in lakorns too!

as for my anne, i am awe struck by her elegance and beauty. she just keeps getting more beautiful to me! wahhh! so envious! haha

cecilia

Staff member
i didn't know DOME's married and have a daughter too ..
that's crazy -- all these time, i though he was single :lol:

the closing shot is beautiful :wub:

suellenlee09

sarNie Egg
assuming that the p'ek is rome and the n'ek is aff here the summary of chaleuy suk

Rome is a trained soldier who gets captured by aff brother her name is Princess Alisa in this lakorn. They hate each other, Alisa has full control over Rome by her brother's permission. Rome is a prisoner near the palace, he lives in a house by himself. Princess Alisa is nice to him but he hates her and her brother. Rome has a girlfriend whom he loves very much name Pirumya who has no idea where he is. One night there is a party in the palace and Princess Alisa was asked to dance with Rome, they dance but she is far from him and doesn't hold his hand tightly, he tells her that they need to be closer to make it convincing or is she ashame to be with him. They dance closer. Other things happen that makes them like each other more. There is a royal person who likes Alisa but he has a lot of girls. One time Pirumya (Rome's girlfriend in the story comes to visit) she at this point hates Rome cuz he didn't keep his promise to her and blame him that if she marries someone else then it is not her fault. She marries this playboy guy. Later on he treats her like shit because he truly loves Princess Alisa. Alisa does not love him so he kidnapps her. He takes her to his little hiding place and the action begins. Everyone doesn't know where she is, the only person that can save her is Rome. Rome at this time has better relationship with Aff's brother. He goes with the little kid who loves both Rome and aff. They go into the wood to try to find Aff. The bad guy is so secretive that not even his wife knows where she is except Pirumya. She tries to help Aff but is beaten. She later kills herself and regretted what she did and tried to go back to Rome but he didn't love her anymore. The bad guy tried to rape Aff many times but never succeed because there was always people coming into the room to interrupt. Anyways later on Rome rescue aff, and they fought with the bad guys with guns, during one time Aff almost got shot so Rome grab her and they fell on each other. He fell on top of her. Later the kid who followed them die cuz he was sick because they were in the woods for a very long time. Later Aff went to take a swim in the lake and Rome came back from somewhere and wanted to talk to her, he came just in time when Aff was taking her clothes off, he saw her naked, but she didn't see him. Later he acts uncomfortable around her and she doesn't know why. They later went to a house and the couples there called Rome and Aff husband and wife and Rome said they were. They liked each other more and more. Later everyone got better the bad guy got what he deserve, for the reward Rome was freed by Aff's brother. At the end Aff asked him if he would return and he said that he will return cuz his heart is here. He left and Aff waited but no answer from him. Later a servant brought her a bouquet of flower from someone. Aff thought it was Rome cuz she heard the noise of a horse outside(they ride horses alot in this lakorn) but when she went out there was noone there so she felt said and turn her back and was gonna go back until she heard a noise and looked back and saw Rome, they ran to hugged each other, spoke. The end

suellenlee09

sarNie Egg
assuming that the p'ek is rome and the n'ek is aff here the summary of chaleuy suk

Rome is a trained soldier who gets captured by aff brother her name is Princess Alisa in this lakorn. They hate each other, Alisa has full control over Rome by her brother's permission. Rome is a prisoner near the palace, he lives in a house by himself. Princess Alisa is nice to him but he hates her and her brother. Rome has a girlfriend whom he loves very much name Pirumya who has no idea where he is. One night there is a party in the palace and Princess Alisa was asked to dance with Rome, they dance but she is far from him and doesn't hold his hand tightly, he tells her that they need to be closer to make it convincing or is she ashame to be with him. They dance closer. Other things happen that makes them like each other more. There is a royal person who likes Alisa but he has a lot of girls. One time Pirumya (Rome's girlfriend in the story comes to visit) she at this point hates Rome cuz he didn't keep his promise to her and blame him that if she marries someone else then it is not her fault. She marries this playboy guy. Later on he treats her like shit because he truly loves Princess Alisa. Alisa does not love him so he kidnapps her. He takes her to his little hiding place and the action begins. Everyone doesn't know where she is, the only person that can save her is Rome. Rome at this time has better relationship with Aff's brother. He goes with the little kid who loves both Rome and aff. They go into the wood to try to find Aff. The bad guy is so secretive that not even his wife knows where she is except Pirumya. She tries to help Aff but is beaten. She later kills herself and regretted what she did and tried to go back to Rome but he didn't love her anymore. The bad guy tried to rape Aff many times but never succeed because there was always people coming into the room to interrupt. Anyways later on Rome rescue aff, and they fought with the bad guys with guns, during one time Aff almost got shot so Rome grab her and they fell on each other. He fell on top of her. Later the kid who followed them die cuz he was sick because they were in the woods for a very long time. Later Aff went to take a swim in the lake and Rome came back from somewhere and wanted to talk to her, he came just in time when Aff was taking her clothes off, he saw her naked, but she didn't see him. Later he acts uncomfortable around her and she doesn't know why. They later went to a house and the couples there called Rome and Aff husband and wife and Rome said they were. They liked each other more and more. Later everyone got better the bad guy got what he deserve, for the reward Rome was freed by Aff's brother. At the end Aff asked him if he would return and he said that he will return cuz his heart is here. He left and Aff waited but no answer from him. Later a servant brought her a bouquet of flower from someone. Aff thought it was Rome cuz she heard the noise of a horse outside(they ride horses alot in this lakorn) but when she went out there was noone there so she felt said and turn her back and was gonna go back until she heard a noise and looked back and saw Rome, they ran to hugged each other, spoke. The end
omg.....i can't wait to see this lakorn....anyone know who will be the couple :D :D :rolleyes: :rolleyes: <_< <_< <_< <_<

tarnwatcharin

sarNie Hatchling
I don't know if anyone has noticed but with so far all of my favorite lakorns, the director is ArChu. He directed Klin Kaew Klang Jai, Dao Jarat Fah, and now this lakorn.

Does anyone know of any other lakorns he directs? He usually acts in a small scene playing as a driver or servant. I want to see all of the lakorns he directs.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
FINALLY DONE.. CANT WAIT!!!!!

DAMN ROME IS HOT!!!!!!!!!!

tinah

sarNie Coma
lol this clip is funny with the fighting/hitting scenes especially with aom/joy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3wmB5sGcV1Y
credit to anony @ afc

tinah

sarNie Coma
ughh i wish p'kai chosen someone else to play Go's role. isnt he suppose to like anne? plus it look like aom/noon is gonna be fighting over him. he too young for them..they are womenly while hes still young..

samualkj

sarNie Hatchling
Does anyone have the air date?! Lol, I have been searching the net, and I can't find it anywhere! Unless there is no air date yet...? Cause someone said September, then October...