dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Here some photo of Best from her photo shoot Mix. She so sexy in here different from her other photo shoot.

Cr to: Mix & Thip @ SPICY Froum

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
^
Glad you like the MV. Yeap, I wouldn't mind them again in another lakorn together as the mean leads. Best does look mighty sexy there. She would be girly like that in a lakorn for once (maybe with Guy : B)

btw I notice you called them Beuy, lol....that's a cute couple name for them. I haven't even thought about that.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
^
Glad you like the MV. Yeap, I wouldn't mind them again in another lakorn together as the mean leads. Best does look mighty sexy there. She would be girly like that in a lakorn for once (maybe with Guy : B)

btw I notice you called them Beuy, lol....that's a cute couple name for them. I haven't even thought about that.
I know, if they have dress Best more girly like that in her lakorn she look so pretty and sexy more ladylike than a girl. She mostly dress up as tomboy in her lakorn. Would love to see her dress up as girly for once.

:coverlaf: yeah I stared to call them Beuy couple a long time ago. When I saw that one scene of them from "Kohn Teun". The scene where Guy went into Best room when he got shot and Best went to tell Vill Guy is in her room. And when I found out they were pairing up in "Marnya Risaya" I was super happy they going to get to play with each other but so sad that in that lakorn it was a oneside love from Best to Guy but now they are in here I'm happy they got another chance and I hope they have a happy end in here. I hope they can have another lakorn where they are the main p'ke & n'ke.

Asy

sarNie Immature
Haven't seen the last three episodes. I'll catch up tonight or tomorrow. Kaew is so funny, such a big time liar.

L'Amélie

sarNie Egg
Hi everybody!
I'm so enjoying to follow this tread! :thumbsup:
And the Guy/Best-MV is simply adorable! I have to confess that I prefer this couple since Nid and Siam's story doesn't have these sizzling scenes like Best and Guy.
And may I ask for more help to get this lakorn subbed in English on the free subbing community Viki.com? All Eps are already segmented and ready to be subbed but we need more help from people who speak Thai and English, Please, is a kind soul out there who is willing to rewatch some Eps and translate the dialogues while watching? It would mean a lot to our team and all our followers! :kiss:
You can find the channel here: http://www.viki.com/channels/9017-sao-noi-2012-little-girl
Hugs and kisses!

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
I know, if they have dress Best more girly like that in her lakorn she look so pretty and sexy more ladylike than a girl. She mostly dress up as tomboy in her lakorn. Would love to see her dress up as girly for once.

:coverlaf: yeah I stared to call them Beuy couple a long time ago. When I saw that one scene of them from "Kohn Teun". The scene where Guy went into Best room when he got shot and Best went to tell Vill Guy is in her room. And when I found out they were pairing up in "Marnya Risaya" I was super happy they going to get to play with each other but so sad that in that lakorn it was a oneside love from Best to Guy but now they are in here I'm happy they got another chance and I hope they have a happy end in here. I hope they can have another lakorn where they are the main p'ke & n'ke.
Yeah, in Kohn Teun Best have long hair. I thought she looked pretty there. There was this one scene where Guy asked Best to trick View into meeting him at the tree before he go back to the city, Guy was all smiling and looking at her...in my head I was like..hmmm they wouldn't be bad. Then I heard of them pairing in MR and I was like Wow. Glad to have them again in here and def. will love to have them as Main Pra'ek and Nang'ek in another lakorn, but no more tomboy for Best :D

D~D

sarNie Adult
Its ok, they mine favourite couple, @ Somp, I think its dragging on because the N'ek has to have her revenge too - it fun to see her taking out her revenge since in the past no n'ek takes out revenge to get bk at the bad guys
I loVe the part in the lakorn where the N'ek comes back  all powerful and takes on revenge!!! Also what I love about the lakorn is that although N'ek is doing her revenge, she is still head over hill in LOVE with P'ek. ^•^ Nid is so sweet.