SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
these two are sooooooooooooooooooo eye candy! son is soooooooooooooooooooooooooo hot!!!! hot hot!
they have the most kiss scenes---mouth to mouth--- in any thai lakorns ive seen. Lol And I love it!!!!

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
Its ok, they mine favourite couple, @ Somp, I think its dragging on because the N'ek has to have her revenge too - it fun to see her taking out her revenge since in the past no n'ek takes out revenge to get bk at the bad guys

bpp3133

sarNie Egg
40 episodes !!! Wow!! It's gonna be long lol i don't know I can keep watching this ;)
But, maybe I wil be watching this anyways .

Just wondering Vill is 100 percent Thai since she doesnt look that way ..
And I think so many '' half '' actors or actresses are in Thai entertainment industry , so .. Just wonder what her nationality is ..

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
Both Vill and Son has a mix of Thai/Chinese in them; I think that's why they looks so good
I think Vill's mother is thai and her dad is abit of chinese so she gets her looks from both her mum and and dad so she's looks mix; as for Son his mother looks half something and his dad has Chinese ancent in him. Judge for yourself when you look at their family pic;

Vill and her mum @ Son's graduation day from University

Son and his family

bpp3133

sarNie Egg
Thank you for explaining what nationality Vill is :) your explain is easier to understand , and I'm kinda surprised to know that she has a bit of blood of Chinese ( I'm not Chinese though ) , I though she has a some kind of western blood , such as europe countries , anyways coz she does look that way indeed .

Anyway, thank you for answering my question :)
This helps me a lot :)

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
I haven't watch this lakorn yet. Been waiting for it to be finish to watch it but just want to ask what episode dose Best & Guy meet each other?