Asy

sarNie Immature
Boomma and Kaew are so adoRable when they meet eachother. Their a funny couple...lol..lol
Agree ja. They're adorable. For the last few episodes, the lakorn was focusing much on Kaew. I feel pity for her to had a dad like that. But i'm also happy that at least she's not a weak girl.

I'm still enjoying this lakorn so far. 0ne of the best plot that i've ever seen. :)

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
Guy is with Best? I am behind. I feel bad for her, stupid step dad! And a pity her mom, had to die the way she did.

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
I love Son and Vill together, they so cute together - they used to be high school sweetheart or both had a crush on each other while in high school but after entering the ET industry they decided to give each other a break because of work, opportunity to meet other people to grow as individual but in the future if they still feel the same then they will talk about it again that's why they still close friend, Son even asked Vill to go audition with him for Kaew Lom Pet.

bpp3133

sarNie Egg
Best and guy are so cute together !!! I love them !!!! They are the reason I keep watching this drama actually :)
Honestly , I would not continue to watch this if they are not on the plot that much ...

Yeah... Well... I'm not attracted by View and Son at all ;( really sorry if I make all of their fans feel bad ;(

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
Best and guy are so cute together !!! I love them !!!! They are the reason I keep watching this drama actually :)
Honestly , I would not continue to watch this if they are not on the plot that much ...

Yeah... Well... I'm not attracted by View and Son at all ;( really sorry if I make all of their fans feel bad ;(
I have to admit that Vill is a pretty lady who looks good with just about every co-stars of her, therefor Son and Vill does make a pretty handsome couple. But for some reason I'm just not into their love story in Sao Noi. Kaew Lom Phet was much better [just my opinion tho]. I feel like it's not them that can't connect but their characters or the storyline just isn't going as I thought it would. Or maybe that since they are really close out of the screen that I would expect their chemistry to be explosive on screen.

Nevertheless, right now I agree with "bpp3133" about Guy and Best. Their little encounters and funny/cute moments are the only things that are drawing me, otherwise, this storyline is moving too slow for my taste. I'm currently working on a MV for Guy and Best and hope to finish it after next week :D

btw, love that photo-shoot of Vill and Son. Thanks

bpp3133

sarNie Egg
I have to admit that Vill is a pretty lady who looks good with just about every co-stars of her, therefor Son and Vill does make a pretty handsome couple. But for some reason I'm just not into their love story in Sao Noi. Kaew Lom Phet was much better [just my opinion tho]. I feel like it's not them that can't connect but their characters or the storyline just isn't going as I thought it would. Or maybe that since they are really close out of the screen that I would expect their chemistry to be explosive on screen.

Nevertheless, right now I agree with "bpp3133" about Guy and Best. Their little encounters and funny/cute moments are the only things that are drawing me, otherwise, this storyline is moving too slow for my taste. I'm currently working on a MV for Guy and Best and hope to finish it after next week :D

btw, love that photo-shoot of Vill and Son. Thanks

Thanks for replying to my post :)
I'm kinda excited to know how people react toward my opinion about this drama .
And , I admit that View is a beautiful lady and Son is a handsome guy as well .
They look like a real couple , not just a role they are playing .

But, for me , I like Best much more than View:)
Best is not as beautiful as View , I think , but Best has something special that attracts me very much .

Im really happy to know that you are working on MV of Best and Guy :) thank you so much !!!:)

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
A reply to your opinion, yes I do love Son and Vill as a couple and I suppose everyone has a different view of point, I suppose Vill and Son r close friend off screen but in my view point I like how they manage to portray their love to convince their fans without any shyness towards each other also I do like Best and Guy part, they are funny couple but Best is pretty but her prettiness is not as drawing and lasting as Vill. Sorry just mine opinion ok no hard feelings