may1363

sarNie Adult
Thanks for sharing the pictures. Aum look good. I wonder what character Andrew and Pooklook are playing

From the pict Andrew look more rai.

may1363

sarNie Adult
Channel 3 have better wardrobe than Channel 7. I wonder if they choose themself the wardrobe or is the producer choose for them.

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
nah..I dont think the clothes they are wearing are the official wardrobe from the set...I think those are just clothes they were from home

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Om is so handsome and Aum is so pretty...well at first i was WTH lol but now im fine with it...thanks for sharing

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Aum&Om look cute together. glad they change n'ek to Aum. even though tire of re-makes. but will wait to see it.

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
What in the world is Aump wearing!? I shouldn't be surprised though, her wardrobe is always jaw dropping for me. Om looks good and glad to see Andrew and Pooklok in here too. The cast seems promising.

Mintyyasian

sarNie Juvenile
I can see that aump is getting old and OM just look soo damn tired there!
lol, but Im looking forward for this. although I would love mai davika to be in here tho.

Joy

sarNie Hatchling
i just lost interest in this lakorn. i don't think aump fits the role, cause the nang'ek is supposedly young, childish and barely out of of college.

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
God my Om is getting handsomer lol....after all by looking at da pic Aum match da role! Cant wait to see more update!