Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
WAT!!! no way...this must be a nightmare...WAKE UP!!!

Urgh I can't believe it...I had so much hope... :'( ...but I do want to see Sammie if not than how about Mai Davika...hehehe just thought though hehehe...

myasally

sarNie Hatchling
Kwan never go fitting for this lakorn.
Kwan can't follow up with the schedule coz she is filming FJS n KPH now..huhu..too bad..
My energy drop 50% hearing this..

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
sighs !!! My dream couple has been crushed T____________________T

I really liked the storyline too !
So going to be jealous for the new nang ek.

Y______________________Y

little

sarNie Adult
I wish Kwan wasn't in Gerd Phen Hong, i have had enough of her and Tle, i like him and all but yeesh too much of him.
hearing the news made my heart drop like the storyline and have watch pete version was such a sweetheart but yeah tle he's not handsome in my eyes i dont like ch 7 actors so limited

myasally

sarNie Hatchling
You not the only one Cupid Candy... I just wish no more Kwan-Tle couple for next 2-3 years..hahah

Zowie_lol_Sin

sarNie Adult
Many people said that Aum Patcharapa will take this role as N'Ek.... but this rumor still not confirm.....

If it's true I must be happy that my dream will come true ....I miss Janchai and Wayu.....

loveangel

sarNie Hatchling
am not dissapoint if aum here. she and om perfect . how i wish she end up with om instead of weird in prajan lai payak.

Pretty Nana

sarNie Juvenile
Many people said that Aum Patcharapa will take this role as N'Ek.... but this rumor still not confirm.....

If it's true I must be happy that my dream will come true ....I miss Janchai and Wayu.....

Like wallpaper :) If you don't mind me asking how did you do this wallpaper?

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Om is so handsome and charming at da same time...gosh...y did kwan even drop this lakorn...she said she like to work with Om but when she had da change she back out just like Tik did to Ann when he have his chance...srry na im just mad....

little

sarNie Adult
this is one my top lakorn cus of pete i wish it was the new young generation n'ek. i feel like i've seen a lot of aum in this character already i really like her but i want someone new

lakornsrok

sarNie Adult
Om is so handsome and charming at da same time...gosh...y did kwan even drop this lakorn...she said she like to work with Om but when she had da change she back out just like Tik did to Ann when he have his chance...srry na im just mad....

U shouldnt be mad because kwan didnt pull oit the director pulled her out cuz they wanted aum!