-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
  • I read somewhere,forgot where, that this lakorn is airing next Friday,the 26th. :) umm.. I wonder if I should watch this or not.

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
oh geez i didnt bother to preview..the thumbnail shows that its one hella drama queen again Lol dislike ch7 dramatic lakorns since forever....

if anything, ill watch for Benz P. =) Aimee =) Om and Aum arent that interesting...lol
this is probably another drama/nonsense script

YaMaMiKi

Official Chalida&Monchanok Stalker
I'M ACTUALLY WANTING TO WATCH THIS AND HOPE THAT THIS LAKORN WILL CHANGE MY MIND ABOUT CHANNEL 7
AND OM AND AUM AREN'T THAT BAD
THINKINH ABOUT HOW AUM AND MIN LOOK ALIKE

may1363

sarNie Adult
This is airing the weekends, 26th October.

The teaser looks intense. I will watch for Aum. She's a great actress. Wonder where can I watch since nobody upload on Youtube due to the copyright.

Sain

sarNie Juvenile
I haven't seen a good lakorn of Aum in years! Her last ones with Chakrit and Pong was disappointments! I guess no matter how good of an actor is, if the storyline is bad then the overall lakorn is disappointing.

The teasers are indeed very dramatic. I like Aum in weak characters. I think she shines more. I have never seen Om act. Hmmm.

D~D

sarNie Adult
I have never watch any of Aum lakorn but I'm so happy that it's her doing the lakorn with Om than seeing Kwan.