[Ch7] Sanaeha Maya (Gao Neung See Entertainment): Ann Sirium/Sammy Cowell/Kelly Thanapat

rockateur

sarNie Hatchling
Wtf!!? Are you kidding me!? Neither Sammy or Kwan fits the role of E-Pring. She's' like a more extreme version of Lumyong from Tong Neau Gao and the only one who could likely pull it off from Chanenl 7 is Yui. 

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
If Sammy accepts, she'll be type casted to playing ONLY those kind of roles. They might even downgrade her like Jakjaan. Please reject! Kwan, you too!  

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Yes no e-pring! The nang'ek of that lakorn is way promiscuous. They need a veteran for that lakorn. I agree with Yui but I also think Aum or Jakkajun can do it.

rockateur

sarNie Hatchling
Yep Aum or Jakjaan would work as well but we all know how Aum roles. She takes forever before she accepts anything besides, so many productions are waiting for her queue. Nino production is likely one of the last ones to get Aum for their lakorn lol. Jakjaan would probably be the best candidate considering that E-Pring has to go from a 17 year old to someone in her 40's. Another option is Rodmay because you want someone that can be paired with the much younger actor who has to play as the son that E-Pring falls in love with. Oh wait, I just recalled that Ananda played in the last version. 

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I don't want Jakjaan to be in here either because she shouldn't be downgraded to these kind of roles. I really like her n'ek but they keep pushing her to the opposite direction. I think Ch.7 are trying to draw in big ratings like Ch.3 with these nam nao lakorns since it worked so well with Tong Neua Gao...

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Ah, I want to see Sammy pair up with Es again in a comedy. If she accept this one, I will have to pass on another one of her lakorn. I couldn't even finish up the one with New.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
storyline doesn't interest me ...soo..hopefully sammy's not in it...

rockateur

sarNie Hatchling
The cast is killing it! Ann looks fabulous as always! I hope I look as good as her when I'm around that age haha. I'm surprised that Ann snatched Jazzy for this lakorn because I was so confident that Jazzy would debut with either Kantana or Channel 3 and if anything, I would have assumed that Ann would cast one of the girls from Bee's team (The Face season 2) considering how close they are. She was my favorite contestant so I wish Jazzy the best of luck! Thank you P'Ann for seeing Jazzy's potential. 

patesserie

sarNie Hatchling
Shivers... the intimate scenes between Ah Long Kelly and Sammy make me cringe haha. Still can't believe he's still a praek and they're pairing these two back to back. He better not ruin it because regardless of how much I hate this type of storyline, I'm beyond happy to see my number one ultimate nang aek, Ann Siriam grace the television screen again. I'm curious about Jazzy Chewter's acting as well.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I like Sammy n ann battle...i could careless 4 kelly... their sin bank is same age as his step mom sammy...cringe

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I would have watch her other lakorn if it was a diff. Pk....

This lakorn is fitting for older pk...but kelly makes me cringe now

byebye

sarNie OldFart
They could have picked someone other than Kelly. There are some older men out there. But to have picked Kelly and Sammy back to back, someone be smoking some great stuff over at channel 7. Kelly is just...he simply is not a well rounded actor. And to have anyone fighting over him is even more of a puzzle. This lakorn could have turned out good considering Sammy and Ann are teaming up, then there's Kelly in the way of making it less watchable.